[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, uh, Sicilians have black blood pumpin' through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: italy-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
italy-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
You see, uh,
Sicilians have black blood
pumpin' through their hearts.
If you don't believe me, you can look it up.
Hundreds and hundreds of years ago,
you see, the Moors conquered Sicily.
And the Moors are niggers. So you see, way back then, uh,
Sicilians were like, uh,
wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes,
but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there,
and uh, well, they changed the whole country.
They did so much fucking with Sicilian women,
huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever.
That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became
black hair and dark skin.
You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day,
hundreds of years later,
that, uh,
that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.
>>
File: image.png (263 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 1280x930
>>57796657
We are the niggest.
>>
>>57796657
yeah I saw true romance too.
quentin tarantino has a weird sexual issues involving blacks if you haven't noticed.
>>
Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Italians were spawned by niggers. You see Italians have black blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago you see the Moors conquered Italy. And the Moors are niggers. So you see way back then Italians were like people from Northern Europe. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes but then the Moors moved in there and they changed the whole country.
They did so much fucking with Italian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. It's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day hundreds of years later that Italians still carry that nigger gene.

fixt
poor form OP. poor form
>>
>>57796698
Alberto Barbosa is still the niggrest
>>
>>57796917
The best part is that you can change the nationalities around to whatever you want. Portuguese, Spanish, French, Greek, Bulgarian, etc.
>>
>>57796657
>>57796917
You're wrong
We have dark hair and eyes because we wuz kangz n shiet
>>
>>57796973
Canadians were spawned by chinks. You see Canadians have chink blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago you see the chinese conquered canada. And the chinese are chinks. So you see way back then canadians were like people from Northern Europe. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes but then the chinese moved in there and they changed the whole country.
They did so much fucking with canadian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and yellow skin. It's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day hundreds of years later that canadians still carry that chink gene.

You are right, it still works
>>
File: 307.jpg (37 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37 KB, 788x685
>>57797167
>>
File: mbare.jpg (82 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
mbare.jpg
82 KB, 645x772
>>57796657
Please stop, we don't deserve this hate. Yes, we're Moors, but there's no need to make hate threads against Southern Italy and to turn every thread about Italy into that. It's unfair that we can't enjoy /int/ as everyone else even if we didn't do anything wrong here.
>hurr durr what do you care about opinions in a vietnamese image board
I don't care but I want to be able to post here like everyone else. It's like the "poo in loo" meme for India
>>
File: eggs.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>57797523
Just having fun lad
>>
>>57796657
Ill never get that whole moors were black meme. You do know that Arabs were as racist as europeans back then, most of the blacks who were in Spain and Italy during the caliphate times were black slaves who had their balls castrated . They were either guards or soldiers. And they couldn't reproduce. Its a common practice for black slaves in the Arab world. I guess those Arabs were redpilled enough to know nigs had a temdency to go for other peoples women. Theres a reason most midldle easterners only hafe trace of SSA ancestry despites the fact that theyve pretty much ran a slave trade for 1500 years, transporting a hundred million blacks to the Arab world. If they were cucked like America, and allowed their black population to flourish, the middle east would of been fully black by now.
>>
>>57797523

You deserve it faggot. It's like the gypsy meme for Romania.

P.S. I like your country.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.