[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List all the swear words in your land's tongue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1391017356039.jpg (286 KB, 1010x1417) Image search: [Google]
1391017356039.jpg
286 KB, 1010x1417
Shit
>From Old English scite (“dung”), scitte (“diarrhoea”), from Proto-Germanic *skīta-, *skītaz, from Proto-Indo-European *sḱeyd-, *skeyd- (“to split, divide, separate”). Related to Middle Saxon (Middle Low Saxon) schite, New Saxon (New Low Saxon) Schiet, Middle Dutch schitte, Dutch schijt, German Scheiße, Swedish skit, Norwegian skitt, Icelandic skítur. Compare shite.

Bitch
>From Middle English biche, bicche, from Old English biċċe, from Proto-Germanic *bikjǭ (compare Norwegian bikkje (“dog”), Old Danish bikke), from *bikjaną (“to thrust, attack”) (compare Old Norse bikkja (“plunge into water”), Dutch bikken (“to hack”)). More at bicker.

Fuck
>Unknown, but probably from Middle English *fucken, of North Germanic origin, related to dialectal Norwegian fukka (“to copulate; fuck”), Bohuslän Swedish fokka (earlier "to fuck; thrust; push", nowadays focka (“to fire from work”)), Swedish fock (“penis”), and Middle Dutch (and Modern Dutch) fokken (“to breed”). It may go back to the Proto-Indo-European *pug-, *puǵ- ("to strike"; source of Latin pūgnus (“fist”) among many others), or to Proto-Indo-European *puḱn-, *pewḱ- ("to sting, stick, stab"; compare German ficken (“to fuck”)). The word may be attested in a 772 charter which mentions a place called Fuccerham, which possibly means “ham (“home”) of the fucker” or “hamm (“pasture”) of the fucker”. The earliest verifiable use of the word in an unambiguously sexual context in any stage of English appears in court documents from Chester county, England, which first mention a man called "Roger Fuckebythenavele" on December 8, 1310.[1][2] It was first listed in a dictionary in 1598.[3]

Cunt
>From Middle English cunte, queynt, queynte from Old English *cunte, from Proto-Germanic *kuntōn. Cognate with West Frisian kunte, dialectal Swedish kunta, dialectal Danish kunte, Dutch kont (“arse”) and Icelandic kunta. A relationship to Latin cunnus has not been conclusively shown. Partridge suggests cuneus, a wedge.
>>
>>57679367
Vraga - the devil (accusative)
>From Proto-Slavic *vorgъ, from Proto-Balto-Slavic *vargas or *worʔgós. Cognate with Lithuanian var̃gas (“hardship, misery”), dialectal Latvian vārgs (“misery”) and Old Prussian wargan (“misery, suffering”)

(po)fukati, fukniti, (raz)čefukati - to fuck (completive and non-completive forms); to throw (vulgar term); to destroy, "fuck sth up"
>from the onomatopoeic *delati fu- (to make a panting sound), cognate with Czech-Slovak f(o)ukat. Evolved in dialectal usage into the meanings 'to bash' (čefukati) and 'to make a quick move' (fukniti).

Jebati
>From Proto-Slavic *jebati, from Proto-Indo-European *h3yebʰ-. Originally meant "to enter, penetrate" with a semantic narrowing to "copulate". The original meaning can be seen in Luwian (ipatarma-, “west”),(iparwassa/i-, “western”) (< pre-form *ipa- (“west, sunset”)), Tocharian A yow- (“to enter, set (of sun)”). The semantic specialization was confined to the central and eastern parts of the IE speech community, and did not affect either Tocharian or Anatolian, and has left no trace in the West IE.Cognate with Ancient Greek οἴφω (oíphō), Sanskrit यभति (yabhati).
>>
>>57679367
All the swear words? You'd need an encyclopedia
>>
>>57682451
>merde, putain
That's all you fundamentalists got
>>
>>57682630
t. french language and culture expert
>>
>>57679367
tussa, mella, anskotinn, hóra, helvítis and kunta.
Skrambinn and ansans for something light
You can also get creative and call somebody a "hóruungi" meaning whores young. Or just put words together like you want.
>>
>>57683032
Horunge in Swedish
>>
>>57683032
Germanic loves to have compound words, and with these you can have fun.
>>
>>57682307
I think it's lovely how even all the Slavic, Germanic, and Persian etc. languages have the same origin. No matter how different and at odds with one another we may seem, we are the same people long since parted.
>>
>>57685815

>MUHHHH MULTIPLE HERITAGES

that was the most disgusting post I have ever read.
>>
>>57682307
Here's your Osprey picture for a Quality Response®
>>
>>57685815
Fuck off kreol
>>
File: 1460041395718.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1460041395718.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>57686083
>Indo-Europeans didn't exist
>implying I claimed anything but being Anglo
Fuck off nerd
>>
>>57686183
Please provide slur origin and meaning, bitch*

*From Middle English biche, bicche, from Old English biċċe, from Proto-Germanic *bikjǭ (compare Norwegian bikkje (“dog”), Old Danish bikke), from *bikjaną (“to thrust, attack”) (compare Old Norse bikkja (“plunge into water”), Dutch bikken (“to hack”)). More at bicker.
>>
>>57686147
Somehow missed it
>>
>>57686423
Specifically western Slav pictured here
>>
>>57679367
We don't really use any swear words here.
>>
>>57686610
>Bikken
>Schije
>Fokken
>Kont
Are these not bad words?
>>
>>57686814

No the Dutch are autistic and don't have the capability for comprehend a situation in which the word fuck might be inappropriate
>>
ყლე / q'le

>From Proto-Kartvelian *q̇al- (“penis”). Cognate with Mingrelian ჸოლე (ʾole), Laz ყოლე (q̇ole), კოლე (ḳole) and Svan ყლაუ̂ (q̇laû, “boy”). Armenian կլիր (klir) may be a Kartvelian borrowing.

t. 90% of the usage of everyday Georgian
>>
>>57686981
"It would seem as though I have stubbed my toe. This brings me great ache."
>>
File: fucken.jpg (22 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
fucken.jpg
22 KB, 354x512
>>Unknown, but probably from Middle English *fucken
The memes have become reality
>>
>>57687487

Is this a real person
>>
File: FUCKEN.png (157 KB, 954x671) Image search: [Google]
FUCKEN.png
157 KB, 954x671
>>57687487
>>
>>57687905
>the frequently stolen traffic sign
Kek
>>
ควย
>(Kuay, Thai usually type kuy,kvy to insult foreigner) mean PENIS.Originally spelled คุยฺห Kuyai (Without a) in Sanskrit. Can be used in many way such as insult person, swearing when messed up etc.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.