[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"- Hey, francesca! We're really really poor now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>"- Hey, francesca! We're really really poor now. We don't have food, we don't have money, we can only work as farmers, but still we live in a good part of northern italy, with good people, and a beautiful scenery. What should we do?"
>" - Well, Giuseppe, maybe we can keep working, or move to Germany."
>" - No, I've had the brightest idea: Let's go to a newly discovered country, full of apes, mosquitos, diseases, big reptiles, africans, and violent injuns!"

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>muh heritage
>>
>>57491742
It has more meaning than my meaningless life, man.
This shithole is awful.
>>
>>57490221
>Hey Antonietta, our country is overcrowded, the reunification is trying to force us to speak a language that isn't ours and we're starving, what should we do?
>Well, Giuseppe, we could move to a country that is as overcrowded as ours and where we wouldn't be welcome and would most likely starve
>Or we could move to a country that is being sold to us as a land where the government literally grants you gigantic farms and all the equipment you need
Italy was going through some deep shit because of the reunification and Brazil was sold as the "country of the future" and the tropical version of the US. Your ancestors and mine got fooled, just deal with it.
>>
>>57494613
>/int/ history
>>
>>57494613
Yes. But it fucking sucks, and you know it.
>>
>>57494704
If it happened any other way you wouldn't even exist
Actually, maybe it would be better for us if that happened
>>
>>57494757
We can only imagine, but given the actual panorama, I guess it really would've been better if we didn't exist.
>>
>>57494656
Italy was overpopulated because of recent innovations in agriculture and the reunification stablished the tuscan dialect as official italian, thus ostracizing other dialects. If you don't want to contribute to this thread just get the fuck out.
>>57494704
It does, but if you have the required documents you can apply for a citizenship, although it takes time. I've given up on mine because i'd had to go to my great-great-grandfather (my great-grandfather was born in the ship)
>>
>>57494879
Speak for yourself, I'm chill af nigga
>>
>>57494935
You're retarded, if you're so >muh heritage learns some actual history instead of the shit you see on /int/. No one was "forced" into Italy, there was actual nationalism. Italian language (derived from Tuscan but not equivalent) was not forced, it already was the lingua franca of Italy and Italians still mainly spoke their dialects after the reunification and for a long time.
>>
>>57494994
>high prices
>crime everywhere
>degeneracy and sexuality since childhood
>inneficient police
>can't own guns
>terrible music on your ears everywhere you go
>monkeys monkeying
>tfw no qt submissive gf living on traditional gender roles
Europe will turn into this if they don't stop miscigenating and fucking their countries up really soon.
>>57494935
I've already started the process, but I'm not so good with the italian language yet. I'm growing old, and it'll still take some time before I get ready to move out.
>>
>>57495198
I didn't say anyone was forced into Italy, I said that the Tuscan dialect was stablished as the italian language and this made some country people unhappy and, surprise, most italian immigrants that came to Brazil were poor farmers who didn't speak tuscan. This, coupled with economic problems made people immigrate.
I'm not even a heritage fag as the only advantage of having italian heritage is a cool surname
>>
>>57495320
If you want a qt gf living on traditional gender roles and avoid sexuality and degeneracy you'd be happier in muslim countries instead of Europe a.k.a. degenerate central
>>
>>57495423
I meant traditional gender roles as in the white way. Not the "my wife's not horny so i'll fuck a goat instead" way. Semites are pure cancer.
>>
>>57495371
Did you even read my post? Italians kept speaking fucking dialects after the reunification. The economical reason is the only one (how retarded do you have to be to move to a country that speaks Portuguese because you "don't want to speak Italian"?), and if your family is from Veneto it should not surprise you since at that time it was not doing very well (it's the Italian region with the highest number of emigrants between 19th and 20th centuries).
>>
>>57495591
I'm not the quoted, I'm the OP, but yes, they were from Valdagno, more precisely.
>>
>>57495678
Ask me if you don't understand what I wrote. I'm slightly drunk and it really fucks my english skills up.
>>
>>57495591
I have family from Latium (Rome itself) and from Calabria (somewhere along the coast, I can't pinpoint exactly where) so that doesn't apply to me.
I'll quote Wikipedia if you don't mind:
> "Before 1914, the typical Italian migrant was a man without a clear national identity but with strong attachments to his town or village or region of birth, to which half of all migrants returned."
While what I said about languages was wrong, lots of italians didn't actually feel like they were italian back then.
>>
>>57495961
It applies to you because the only industrialized part of Italy was the Torino-Milano-Genova triangle at that time.

>lots of italians didn't actually feel like they were italian back then
Yes, but this doesn't mean they felt oppressed in the new Italy, it's not that they refused to be Italian, they just didn't give a shit. No one left because he didn't feel Italian.
>>
>>57496155
But there was no national identity to keep them from leaving.
>>
>>57496195
They would have left anyway.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.