[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armenia thread GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: armenian power gang.jpg (20 KB, 404x349) Image search: [Google]
armenian power gang.jpg
20 KB, 404x349
Why do armenians call their country Hayastan? I'm not even joking. Is that because they were rapebabies of turks and Iranians for centuries and genetically became on of them?

P.S. Glendale diaspora nig*ers are welcome to explain this or butthurt, or both
>>
>>57408566
Why is there so much Armenians in America?

I said Kim kardashian was an abomination and got attacked by the ADF
>>
>>57408699
The Armenian Genocide caused many of them to flee the area as refugees. Many ended up in the Los Angeles and New York metropolitan areas. I believe there are more Armenians outside of Armenia than there are in Armenia, but I might be getting them confused with Lebanese
>>
>>57408566
>Why do armenians call their country Hayastan?
-stan means the land of and hay means Armenian. So land of Armenians.
Founder of Armenia was named Hayk which is where hay comes from.
>>57408699
>Why is there so much Armenians in America?
Armenia is a poor country blockaded from 2 sides with a somewhat neutral country from the too. Not much economic growth and corrupt shitty government. You tell me why youd live there
>>
>>57408566
I live next to Glendale lmao.
>>
>>57408805
But isn't "-stan" suffix means relation with muslim countries?
>>
>>57408896
No, it just means "the land of".
>>
>>57408896
The word itself has Iranian roots and was used way before Islam existed.
>>
I read an article about Azerbaijani MoD saying they took control of Mataghis village and someone in the comments said Mataghis is not a female goat for them to take control of, KEK.

PS: it was denied by our MoD
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>57408566
Why Russian men look Armenian while Russian women look Polish?
>>
>>57409356
Azerbaijan BTFO
>>
File: image-2.png (408 KB, 648x4040) Image search: [Google]
image-2.png
408 KB, 648x4040
>>
>>57409356
Xjjj
Lavner ape
>>
>>57409463
I don't understand the point of this comic
>>
>>57409618
>flag
I'm not surprised desu
>>
>>57409618
Brief history of Armenia
Constantly getting picked on for being small
Finally snaps on Azerbaijan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.