[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>catholics will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pope.jpg (285 KB, 1484x1079) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
285 KB, 1484x1079
>catholics will defend this
>>
I don't know what to say really as a Catholic myself God is really testing my faith giving us this pope.
>>
>>57364879
some turk should assasinate him for catholics sake t-bh
>>
Just look how much he's enjoying himself in this picture. I bet he slid his soft, wet tongue in between each one of the negroe's toes. His cock as hard as a rock as he salivated all over the black skin before him. I'm sure he licked every inch of filth off that man's foot, each slow stroke of his tongue sending our catholic leader into a burning fit of ecstasy. I'm sure his balls were bursting at the seams with cum as he marinating every toe with spit, suckling them like the cocks of little boys who naively stumbled into a confession booth. With every sloppy kiss his hands trembled as he thanked the lord for providing him with such succulent feet. And I'm sure after the day was over and he lay in his lavish vatican bed, he vigorously jerked his cock to thought of doing it all over again until his bed was soaked in cum and his balls ached profusely.
>>
>>57364879

Cant wait for the Vatican mosque
>>
>>57364879
Why don't you love your neighbour? They are the same people as you or I.
>>
hahaha fucking catholics
>>
>>57364879
No I won't
>>
>>57364879
But why?
>>
>Chuckolics
>>
>>57365111
the pope has a foot fetish
>>
>>57365111
It's a Jesus LARP, same way as he cleaned the feet of his students.
>>
The covenant with Christ is meant for all men. I'm sorry that your racism has lead your heart astray.

Romans 10:12
>>
>>57365014
hot
>>
File: 1458956126707.png (868 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458956126707.png
868 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>57364879
christians are cucks
>>
>>57365605
islam is the manliest religion t-bh, it just need a little modernisation.
>>
>>57365578
Iraq bringing the hurt.
>>
>>57364879
>>57365578
lel at their faces

even the attendant isn't happy
>>
>god
>real
>>
>>57365748
*tips
>>
>>57365111
Before Jesus died he washed and kissed the feet of all of his disciples.
>>
>>57365827
so he was basically a fag with foot fetish?
>>
>>57364879
I don't see anything wrong with it
>>
>>57364879
I am really not pleased by "Pope Francis" performances. He really acts foolish most of the time and it's quite cringy to follow.
And the pseudo-money saving stunts he pulled off early on, like the deal with his old ass car or the hotel? Fucking stupid.
>>
>>57365434
This
>>
>>57366404
>believing those were stunts
You may be just too cynical
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.