[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Swede, Finn, German, Austrian, French, Dutch, Belgian,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: CaJ4uunVAAAo7jY.jpg (46 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
CaJ4uunVAAAo7jY.jpg
46 KB, 600x527
>be Swede, Finn, German, Austrian, French, Dutch, Belgian, ETC
>Start the day off right by apologizing to your family for being a white male over breakfast
>Off to work
>Get stabbed walking to work 15 separate times by Somali refugees because your car was stolen and subsequently used in an IS car bombing
>Finally get to work, clothes soaked in blood
>"It will come out in the wash."
>Say hello to one of the female employees
>You are immediately arrested and charged with rape.
>In prison, you make friends with the dozens of Serbs charged with war crimes
>They end up raping you
>After paying the $1 fine, you decide to spend the last remaining $4 to your name for a fun night on the town
>You go to a football match, but it is cancelled after a suicide bombing outside of the stadium kills 20
>You go out to have some dinner, but you get shot by IS sympathizers after ordering a glass of wine
>You go to a concert, but a suicide bomber crashes the stage and blows himself up, killing the band and effectively ending the show.
>After a long night, you decide to head home for some well-needed rest
>You arrive home to the sound of loud moaning coming from your bedroom which you share with your wife
>>
>Abdul is having sex with her as his 1 hour of sanctioned recreational activity
>She seems to be enjoying it tremendously
>He finishes, and as he is getting dressed to leave, he turns to you and looks you in the eyes:
>"Gibsmedat" - he demands your last $4 as recompense for having triggered him
>You gladly hand it over to him and apologize for being a white male, saying "Refugees Welcome" out loud as he gets in his car and drives back to the ghetto
>You go to check on your 9-year-old daughter
>She is hanging out with her friends Muhammad, Kareem and Hussein.
>You compliment the young boys on their grown-out beards, fully built physiques, and massive cocks.
>Your daughter tells you to leave, because you are embarrassing her
>You apologize, and say good night as the boys begin playfully fondling your child's undeveloped breasts
>You go to take a shower, but quickly remember that refugees do not have the luxury of doing so.
>You apologize, and begin washing yourself with your own urine for the third time this week.
>The smell reminds you of home.
>You decide it is time for bed. As you turn out the light on your nightstand, your wife cries rape
>The police crash through your windows and arrest you on the spot.
>You spend the night in jail, listening to the sound of the female cell guard being enriched by dozens of virile men from sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East.
>You cry yourself to sleep as you are groped by your cellmates.
>>
File: 496641.png (127 KB, 448x327) Image search: [Google]
496641.png
127 KB, 448x327
>>
File: 1459481380725.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459481380725.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
>>
>>57215092
t. felix mckenzie
>>
fuck off
>>
>>57216187
t. Shelly Mccormick
>>57216204
>Rebecca SEXton
hahahahahahaha ebin :DDDDD SEX XDDDD
>>
underrated posts.
>>
>wall of text with an American flag
hmm
ngl
didn't read any of this
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 490x735
>>57219396
>Alberto Muellerosa
>>
>Finns
>white
>>
>>57219454
Donnie Hudson pls
>>
>>57219396
this is actually pretty fucking racist
>>
>>57215092
Implying I pay $ and not kr
>>
>>57219665
It's actually xenophobic, not racist
and yes I know, how awful of me :^)
>>
>>57219665
This
>>
It's true, I heard about all of this as well
>>
File: spede4.jpg (32 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
spede4.jpg
32 KB, 604x483
>>
>>57215092
But Felix my friend, USA's percentage of muslims,niggers and other shitskins is higher than Finland's.
>>
>>57219784
Thanks for having my back Latasha
>>
>>57223593
Ain't nobody gon' talk shit 'bout my homeboi.
>>
>>57215092
>Be from Detroit
>Cucked by everyone with a darker skin tone than you.
>Land of the free.
>>
Wtf happened to /int ?
>>
It's been years since I've seen a nigger and there have been no terrorist attack in Finland

>Just NATO problems
>>
>>57226325
The very few white people in Detroit are either in the shit too and can defend themselves just fine or have been living there for years

Or they're in the million dollar plus mansions
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.