[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 1280x640
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>

>>
File: 1437719505882.jpg (112 KB, 567x717) Image search: [Google]
1437719505882.jpg
112 KB, 567x717
Why have you summoned us?
>>

>>
>>57198660

>>
>the same four faggots spamming this shit in every thread
>>
>>57198734
>Canada
Jesus Christ stop trying to defend yourself, you guys are just the worst.
>>
>>57198734

>>
>>57198734

>>
File: 1431581335680.png (46 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1431581335680.png
46 KB, 500x557
>>57198758

*places a paw on your shoulder*

Uhh excuse me cuck, I'm going to have to ask you to stop saying the lord's name in vain
>>
>>57198734

>>
>>57198734

>>
File: 1448569396439.jpg (214 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1448569396439.jpg
214 KB, 444x467
>>57198799
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
The leaf has nine points and a stem, representing the ten provinces.
>>

>>
File: 1377902965748.jpg (8 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1377902965748.jpg
8 KB, 222x227
>>57198845
even poortugal is joining in the bants
>>
>>57198872
Jesus fuck can you be more lame Canacuck? just shut the fuck up and stop embarassing yourself.
>>
File: WW2.png (1 MB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
WW2.png
1 MB, 615x615
No, here it goes again. Viewing Canada posting / int / think just say something clever shit.
In all countries posted here for Canadians upset me the most. Every culture makes no fucking sense. What is it that you do? Wear flannel shirt and slurp syrup?
When I think of America, I believe, guns, pop culture and freedom. Certainly, many unaware of monkeys, but at least they should take weakness as a badge, which is used for cultural identity, flag and promote unity in the country, all the stains and such stars.
Germany is a country well-organized, proud of its own rules, and citizens, who follow them. It is also the country with the greatest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe, two world wars, and the Board of Directors approved skin ~ genikekriisi. wave its flag in strong colors, black, red and gold. decision flag state administration.
Russia is strong and stubborn problem. They live a hard life, do not complain about it. Apparently, the country is well Majozi, but increased the strong men who can take care of themselves. flag represents cold, white, blue, red, burning passion, but it also has all these mean that the country is difficult, but it is a force.
But in Canada, known as the devil? For Being "nice", I guess? If it's role in the world? Nice ass? It was not a success. Anyone can be beautiful. It's easy to be beautiful. You just can not say anything bad.
What is fucking Mars decided to put the ticket to show the whole world what Canada is? POOGEN. Fucking LEAF. If you have decided that you want a ticket slurp syrup obnoxious you so damn much, you could also put the devil on this page was made. You do not even respect their own country, so why the hell I.
>>
>>57198913
You're not allowed to post it

delete this
>>
>>57198872
>could have named a province Bob
>named it Northwest Territories instead
You're even shitty at provinces
>>
>>57198693
>>57198725
>>57198810
>>57198845
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>57198872
please don't ruin this perfectly good thread with your boring shit.
>>
>>57198872
What a shitty country, no wonder 90% of your population lives on the U.S border. They want to be a part of the US
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.