[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would make sense to you guys if I said that despise the hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: eu_migration.jpg (130 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
eu_migration.jpg
130 KB, 1200x630
Would make sense to you guys if I said that despise the hellhole that Brazil is, with rampant crime, economy almost dead, corrupt politicians stealing more than ever, I sill prefer to live in here than in some european countries like Germany????

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/02/you-are-not-the-people-you-are-the-past-critics-of-mass-immigration/
>>
You should stop getting your news from /pol/

what happens in germany is bad, but it can't be as bad as Brazil to be honest
>>
That's because you're a spastic who's never even visited Germany.

Germany is better than Brazil in pretty much every metric imaginable.

I'd take 1.5 million Syrian refugees over favela rats who will shoot you for a bag of grapes.
>>
>>57270931
>>57270927

It is. Probably most europe is better than Brazil ( except for the slavic countries)

Still, look at that boat for example.

Its majority is composed of well bodied men with no culture, no skills to find a job and that despise everything that western civilization holds dear.

The flood of these guys will cause an unbalance of men to women ratio in europe so severe, that rape will be the norm everywhere.

And anyone who says otherwise will be cast out of society.

We have problems, but at least we dont have clash of civilizations that, from what I learned on my history classes, always came out with a war or the weakest of them engulfed by the strongest.
>>
>>57271071

believe it or not, at least in my country, most people have mixed feelings about refugees, and a good part of them doesn't want them at all

but you cannot say it in public because of PC
>>
File: 1458701259563.jpg (72 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458701259563.jpg
72 KB, 500x667
>>57271285
I know PC is fucked up in Europe. But still, having fear of seapking your mind is absurd.

They can appear on camera and say they want to destroy your country, and nothing happens.

You dont say that you want to destroy their countries, but just that immigration should be controled, and you are worst than Hitler?

Fuck that!

No wonder more than 10.000 millionairies have left France to Australia, US and even Brazil.

If you guys dont grow up some balls, Europe will be no more.
>>
>>57271503

Milionnaires leaving France has nothing to do with immigration, though, it's about our tax policies being very aggressive towards money whores, which is a good thing desu

In France, you can be rich, have a luxurious car and a few houses, but you can't stack huge piles of money that will never be used like they do in the US for instance, while people are dying in the streets

I don't see what's wrong with that

US citizens are economically cucked, they work their ass off all their life, and they end up with debts, others get daddy money, and live like kings without lifting a finger.
>>
>>57271808
Do you even capitalism works?
>>
>>57271843

France is capitalist, but we have limits

Just look at rich middle eastern countries, you have rich oil people stacking up their money without sharing, and people are poor as fuck, you don't build a strong country that way

just look at the USA, the infrastructure is old, trains are a joke, traffic jams everywhere because cities infrastructure didn't adapt over time, people are poor as fuck, it's the first economy, yet it looks more and more like a second world country in big cities ...
>>
>>57272005
Dude, this is not how it works. Holy shit. Is this post for real or are you trying to bait me? Because Im taking this with the hook and everything.
>>
>>57270927
>>57270931

But what about the future? I doubt there will only be 1.5 million of them. But if you are one of those Europeans that don't give a shit about future generations then I guess there is no problem.
>>
>>57272156
That is another thing that I forgot to add.

While euroepans are having less children, muslins have about 5 to 8 each.

Its like building up an army inside enemy territory.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.