[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you Australians or other /int/ users think about Tasmania?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 237x213
What do you Australians or other /int/ users think about Tasmania? My wife's boyfriend said it was a great vacation spot.
>>
>>57147432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJtd_cRibsQ
>>
File: t.jpg (391 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
391 KB, 1600x1068
>>57147432
I'm from Tasmania, specifically from the Northern Midlands. It's a great place and objectively the best state/territory in Australia in terms of natural beauty by the length of the Flemington straight. Launceston is a pretty crappy city, and Hobart is very nice, comfy and turning into the 'muh culture' capital of Australia. If you enjoy nature and the outdoors, you'll love Tasmania. If you come here for the city life, you're in the wrong place.

No, we're not incest. That's a meme.
Yes, statistically, we have the lowest rates of functional literacy in Australia, however what other Australian posters leave out is that the same study showed that no state/territory other than the ACT was over 60%.
Yes, we earn the least money per capita but we also have a quite low cost of living.

Anything else posted in this thread will be memes shilled by mainland cucks.
>>
>>57147876
>He literally answered
>>
>>57147876
I heard Tasmanian locals are total cunts who hate any outsiders, including other Aussies, especially those who come looking for work taking their jobs and shit. Any truth to this?
>>
>>57147432
>My wife's boyfriend
>>
>>57148944
Sounds like all Australians, it seems they bitch a lot and like to blame their shortcomings on others.
>>
>>57148944
Sounds more like Melbournians than Tasmanians tbqh mate
>>
>>57147876
>No, we're not incest
>>
>>57148944

>tasmania
>jobs

that's one well cooked meme, tasmania is where british people go to die and where young girls are sold to the political elite in beijing
>>
>>57147432
A lot of mainlanders don't consider Tasmania as a part of Australia. I'm not joking.

To be honest I'm on the fence about it, I'm not a huge fan, they were all very rude when I visited.
>>
>>57147432
GOAT nature and wildlife. West coast has beautiful temperate rainforests, highlands are rugged and dope, east coat full of comfy scenery.

Hobart is comfy and has a nice independent bookstore.

I don't even know about the locals because the one time I was there there were so many tourists from the mainland and overseas it was impossible to actually know who was local. Seriously like 90% of the people working as waiters etc. seem to be European backpackers.

>My wife's boyfriend
lmao im still answering
>>
>>57147432
It's good if you like seeing people with 3 thumbs picking apples whilst fingering their sister at the same time
>>
>>57153422

Sounds like heaven family
>>
I often forget it exists. I think we should sever the rope connecting it to the mainland and let it drift off into Antarctica.

>It's a great place and objectively the best state/territory in Australia in terms of natural beauty
>Hobart is very nice, comfy and turning into the 'muh culture' capital of Australia.
Literally delusional, that's what happens when you're stuck on an 10 meter squared island with other Tasmanians.
>>
File: Taz.jpg (32 KB, 440x360) Image search: [Google]
Taz.jpg
32 KB, 440x360
This is literary the only thing I think about when i hear anything related to Tasmania
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.