[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Europeans and other golden billiard fucks complain about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why do Europeans and other golden billiard fucks complain about immigrants that much? Ate you serious? It's fuckin almost impossible to move to your candylands. Now rightists' ratings are rising in your cunts and it seems to me that you will completely isolate yourself in next 10 years so the only option to move abroad for me would be Asia or Latin America. Are you fuckin kidding me? Why do you complain and strengthen the borders while it's nearly impossible to move to the West already?
>>
>>57026796
Pardon?
>>
It's /int/. Everyone complains about immigrants to get (You)s from NEETs who have never interacted with one.
>>
The only options are:
Find a job there through the net and convince the employer to take you instead of local anon. Almost impossible if you're not a genius.
Get there by marriage. I'm not a girl so being a mail bride is not an option.
Reunion of family. Most of your cunts admit only very close relatives now, most of them even don't allow brothers reunion.
Get an asylum. You have to make up very good case, hire a good lawyer and live in a shitty camp for a few years with no money, shitty food and so with risk of being refused and reported.
Win a DV lottery, lol.
Be a Jew or German and get a German citizenship by your ethnicity.
>>
>>57026955
You refuse thousands of people in asylum if you're talking about it, it'snearly a lottery now, your fuckin afd is rising, find a job in Germany for foreigner through the net is very difficult.
>>
Because they make everything worse in society.
>>
>>57027323
The AfD has no say whatsoever.
I ate serious
>>
It's hard for an individual to get to Europe but every below average quality of life people (+ many others) in eastern hemisphere would like to enter schengen so a large number do regardless.
>>
problem?
>>
>>57029301
Yes, I'd like to live in first world with welfare, good jobs and shit.
>>
>>57026796
We don't like coloured people lad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.