[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't we done anything about the eternal Kraut yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 14747560260_b186b01f7f_o.jpg (65 KB, 478x730) Image search: [Google]
14747560260_b186b01f7f_o.jpg
65 KB, 478x730
Why haven't we done anything about the eternal Kraut yet?

>Sack Rome
>30 years war
>Fugg their relatives constantly, resulting in inbred children and another massive war
>Start WWI
>Start WWII
>Responsible for the refugee crisis

Everything something goes wrong in Europe, Germany is at fault.

>inb4 habsburgers were austrian
>>
>rome
>holy roman empire and protestants
>WW1
>WW 2
>holding Europe by the balls with EU and migrants
>most of brazil's cucks are the german descendants

Why are germans such a virus that infect and kill everything?
>>
File: german 'people'.jpg (80 KB, 548x960) Image search: [Google]
german 'people'.jpg
80 KB, 548x960
pic related
>>
>"""""""""""""""Holy'"""""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""Roman""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""Empire""""""""""""""
>>
>>
idk if i should trust the eternal anglo despite having good points
>>
>>56775430
>sack of rome

Wasn't it poles (aka wends)?
>>
>>56775430
We didn't start WW1 though. Not gonna explain this in full length since you're most definitely baiting but read The Sleepwalkers.

WW2 was on us, but allied bombers did a good amount of civilian damage as well.

Furthermore, we contributed to European philosophy, arts and sciences a lot. We had the most flourishing Jewish community in Europe too, and Jews were an integral part of pre-WW1 Europe.

Canada meanwhile isn't known for anything besides America's hat. Outside of memeland, people couldn't even name your PM.
>>
>>56775913
No, that's ballsack of rome
>>
>>56775996
>we contributed
Jews contributed
German contribution is basically poverty and misery
Jews were the only thing making germany good, then you turned on them

You are like dog, that bites hand that feeds him
>>
Jokes aside, I do truly believe the German people are inherently a dangerous and overly ambitious people.

I'll be damned if Germany doesn't instigate another war in my lifetime.
>>
>>56775996
>WW2 was on us
No. Britain is responsible for that war.
>>
>>56775913
It was a fuckton of central European tribes, and Germans didn't even exist back then. Europe was just Romans and "Barbarian" tribes which would later amalgamate into the various nations of Europe.

>>56775803
So? The Kaiser was subject to the Pope, a hierarchy which was held up in multiple power plays on both sides. So he derived all his power from Holy Rome.

Also, the HRE was NOT Germany. Too many different cultures and influences. It was just a giant growth in Central Europe.
>>
>>56776105
t. Helmut Schmidt
>>
>>56776131
>sovereign monarch
>subject of pope
German "education"
>>
>>56776070
Is there a better friend to the Jewish people that Poland

I think not
>>
>>56776070
>literature
Goethe, Schiller. The two most important playwrights post Shakespeare.
>Philosophy
Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Feuerbach, Leibniz, Heidegger, Marx und Engels etc.
The list goes on
>Science
Otto Hahn, Planck, von Braun (defected to the US), Heisenberg, Bayer (the pharma dudes)

Left out Jews, because you demanded so implicitly. Jews were Germans during the Golden Age of Germany though (late 19th century) and lived in relative peace. They were well-integrated.

Now your turn Wojciech. Name some Polish contributions besides gypsy-tier hangover cures and the Art of hotwiring a car
>>
>>56776174
Read a book if you can. Look up Gang nach Canossa. Basically Heinrich IV. crawled through the snow just to beg the Pope for forgiveness since he had assumed religious duties without the church's involvement.

Also, the Pope inaugurated (sorta) The Kaiser. Are you retarded or how don't you see that makes him a subject?
>>
>>56776417
>>56776562

No answer from the Pole yet kek
>>
>>56775430
To be honest, why should i care about yurop?. They live 9k kilometers away from my house.

But i can't ignore this fact, why the fuck are you focus on destroying the world?

We know you don't have soul because isn't efficient but seriously what is your fucking problem with the world?

>>>/pol/67793046

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ

Germany, explain yourself!
>>
>>56775913

n-no
>>
>>56775430
>Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
File: 2311.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2311.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1000
>>56775430
he thinks germany started WWI
>>
>>56775430
Stay mad, Chen!
>>
>>56780296
bretty accurate
>>
>>56777256
I love how he accused jews of being behind all of our achievements when it's actually the case for is own country
>>
>>56775430
Why should we they are our best neighbours.
>>
>>56775430
you forgot the euro currency and the euro institutions that they practically 100% control, resulting in their bad decisions affecting the rest of europe
>>
>>56776417
Why would anyone envy your worthless illogical "philosophers"? You think that Hegel's dialectics actually explain anything? Goethe and Schiller most important? Romanticism was inspired by Shakespeare. Every country had its Romanticism, why shouldn't we consider Byron as more important?
>>
File: mario draghi.jpg (101 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
mario draghi.jpg
101 KB, 800x854
>>56784308
no wonder it does not work
>>
>>56775803
go away /his/
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.