[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently moved into an area where there are lots of foreigners,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: 004309rvrs.jpg (20 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
004309rvrs.jpg
20 KB, 300x423
Recently moved into an area where there are lots of foreigners, including Europeans.

Most Europeans are arrogant and rude as fuck. They act like they are better than Americans and speak their national languages in public. What gets me is that they still live here when they think they're better.
>>
>>56559793
What kind of yuros are they? I know a few Germans here, but they speak English and integrate pretty good, an example to all these muslim fucks.
>>
>>56559793
>speak their national languages in public

Should speaking other languages than American be forbidden?

My guess is that you are either or fat, poorly dressed,rude or a cliche asshole American in some other way. Is it not true?

As a general rule tho. From my general experience of a few trips to the states Americans are often really nice. Kinda like that one guy in high school who is nice to everyone and chit chats. You are good at being social

Cultural difference's doesn't make you better human beings
>>
>>56559839
Probably Albanians
>>
>>56559839
t. chang
>>
File: 1389222192244.jpg (146 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1389222192244.jpg
146 KB, 467x700
>>56559839
All kinds.

Russians, Yugos, Eastern Europeans, French, German, British

Haven't run into any others so far. The least pretentious are the British. I know 2 British people who are now American citizens and still have their accents. One woman recently got her citizenship after 7 years. This man who's always with his son drives an old Ford truck. He's a very nice and grassroots fellow.

Have also ran into some Japanese people. There are some foreign Asians who dress and act just like southern Americans. They work in manual/physical labor and wear beer shirts and blue jeans.

Also know of a French interracial couple which really surprised me. Some nigger loving French whore and her nigger husband who speaks French. They had 2 kids. Shocked me.

>>56560030
It's just attention seeking to the max. I am none of those. I get along with nearly everybody. Americans are very nice people, but not everybody here is the American foreigners expect us to be.
>>
>>56560139
Pretty sure I have seen some Italians too.
>>
>>56560139
are you imagining things? because yugos and eastern europeans in general have quite a hard time getting visas nowadays, my friend.
>>
>>
>>56560139
>american being shocked by interracial

Am I being meme'd?
>>
>>56561934
no, they are slavic. certain. i don't know russian or other slavic languages but i know it isn't western euro

these are typically very wealthy families though
>>
File: 1454406316089.jpg (91 KB, 638x777) Image search: [Google]
1454406316089.jpg
91 KB, 638x777
>>56560046
>Albanians
>European
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 198x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 198x177
>>56560139
Why are you supprised over the French part?
It's well known they love nigger cock and Nigger vagina
Can't find the picture but you know the one I'm talking about
>>
>>56561934
Lots of eastern europeans get summer work visas here. You also have to consider the diversity lottery and random richfags.
>>
French and Norwegian expats are the fucking worst. Some fucking Norwegian dude was in my friends circle would constantly be talking about how much better Norway was and all his fb posts are about how scared he is because people here own assault rifles. JUST
>>
>>56560139
>Speak their native language in public
>the languages of roughly all american white ancestry
>muh 'pretentiousness' and 'social snobbery'
Are you monolingual and uncultured?
>>
>>56559793
why can't they speak their language? the USA has no official language, and never will.
>>
>>56560139
Eastern Europeans and specifically Russians don't integrate in Western Europe either.
In fact there is no doubt in my mind that in the case of serious conflict with Russia even the second-generation Russians in Germany would not hesitate a second to fight for Putin
>>
>>56559793
Give asylum and I'll always gonna trying to speak your language :3
>>
>>56560139
>I get along with nearly everybody

yeah sounds like it
>>
>>56559793
>What gets me is that they still live here when they think they're better.

I guess they came with a mission to civilize the land
>>
>>56559793
m8 you're being insecure. They went through the trouble to move here legally, and if they actually naturalized they probably know more about how this country works than your average burger.
Also, if you approach somebody with a foreign accent and start speaking to them like they're a retard, they'll probably be rude to you.
>>
>>56559793
Immigrant Europeans in USA are undeniably better than Americans who can't afford to not live around immigrants.
>>
I personally think that if someone likes their country so much, they should just move back. I also think that people who have a problem with the country they immigrated to should go back home.

However, I think it's extremely silly to expect two people who have the same first language to not use it while speaking to each other. It's just awkward. And it shouldn't matter to you what someone is talking about anyway.
>>
>>56561934
Now isn't relevant. They could have came here 40 years ago and still be here. Also, immigrants do have kids.
>>
It's probably because they are better than you since they made it in.
>>
>>56560139
>Some nigger loving French whore and her nigger husband
You sound like a tolerant person who is popular with a multicultural and multiethnic crowd.
>>
>>56563471
Why the fuck should they fight against their own country, against their own family for that matter? Fuck, I'm not even Russian, I'm second generation Polish and I could never die or kill people for America. Especially if they were my own people. Even other Slavic people.
>>
>>56559793
I've met tons of Poles and Spaniards and loved them all, never met one I didn't like
>>
>>56564315
Do you really think that people who immigrate are the best people?
>>
>>56560139
>Americans are very nice people
>this whole thread

Every time.
Every time I see Americans say something good about their country and then disprove it a moment later.
Do you enjoy being hypocrites or something?
>>
>>56564365
I guess you haven't met me yet m8
>>
>>56564384
Not the best, but certainly better than you. They had to go through a lot of tests before even applying for a visa. If they past all of them and got there, that says a lot about them.
>>
>>56559793
>they speak their national languages in public

aw say it aint so m8
>>
>>56560030
>arrogant and rude as fuck
I mean you fit the bill. Do you and OP live in the same area?
>>
>>56564483
Is saying his opinion considered arrogant and rude now? I guess he was right, you most likely are a anti social fat asshole who waves 10 American flags off his car and gets angry when he sees a foreigner.
>>
>>56564446
Liberals here have a huge diversity fetish, so it's pretty easy to get into accepted into things here. I actually got into a really good university and there was likely affirmative action involved.
>>
>>56559793
>And they speak their national languages
Why wouldn't they? U.S. doesn't have an official language
>>
>>56559793
> They act like they are better than Americans
we are
> and speak their national languages in public.
Ask the natives if that is a real problem.
>What gets me is that they still live here when they think they're better.
America is a European colony. A playground for our people.
>>
>>56560046
Albanians are on par with Turks, Gypsies and other non-Europeans. I thought you were talking about actual Europeans.
>>
>>56564650
WTF does having an official language have remotely anything to do with this? An official language is just a language that government agencies have to conduct their business in. It has zero to do with what people are supposed to speak privately. No one is going to say "oops, looks like we need to speak English to each other, it appears that that is the language with special legal status in this jurisdiction".
>>
>>56564656
I just got rused so hard I think I need a band aid and some iodine.
>>
>>56561934
My town has tons of Bosnians, and Croats.

>They're rude as fuck.
>They speak in Bosnian in public all the time.
>If they're blocking the way they won't move, they'll just stand there and keep talking.

Fuck ex-yugos, I fucking hate you scum.
>>
>>56564738
> speak in Bosnian
meme
>>
>>56559793
it was albanians.
>>
>>56564738
I already wrote this earlier but I'll say it again. I do think that people who like their country should stay in their own country and not immigrate. That being said, why the fuck would two people with the same first language awkwardly speak English to each other, and why does anyone need to know what they are talking about?
>>
>>56564794
Integration, and because it's rude to everyone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 750x600
>>56564779
Not necessary. Just look how butthurt these fat lards are about foreigners not speaking English are even though they only speak English outside of America.
>>
>>56564820
>Integration
bullshit, it has nothing to do with it
>it's rude to everyone else.
muh feels
>>
File: 1454227653047.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
1454227653047.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>56564853
This is a prime example of how Slavs think, without courtesy for others.
>>
>>56564820
It's a method of communication. They communicate more comfortably and efficiently with each other that way, and it has no affect on anyone surrounding them except insecure people who constantly worry about being talked about. Ideally, there would be no immigration and we wouldn't have these problems. But, as long as there is immigration, immigrants speaking their own language in personal conversations is the least of our problems and doesn't make sense to worry about.
>>56564851
I speak two languages fluently, am working on two more, and do not get butthurt about this stuff. However, I do believe in "going back to your own country".
>>
>>56564985
Spanish or British accent doesn't count as second languages.
>>
File: Suck it yurocucks.jpg (126 KB, 715x868) Image search: [Google]
Suck it yurocucks.jpg
126 KB, 715x868
>>56559793

I don't get it either, anon. There is objective proof that their countries are shitholes.
>>
>>56564932
it literary doesn't matter, I don't care if viets speak viet to each other here when I go to their shop, because I don't see a reason why shoud I care what they say

and if they talk shit about me? so what?
>>
>>56560139
You are a pretty hateful guy Tbh.
>>
>>56565016
English itself is my second language, actually. I plan on fucking off to my own country after university.
>>
>>56565027
12k holy shit
>>
>Americans
>better than anyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4
>>
>>56564364
You're the reason everyone hates immigrants you're just pathetic scum pretty much modern day bastards
>>
>>56565083
Hating immigration is definitely justified. The first generation needs to support the country they moved to, because they're hypocrites if they don't. I never chose to move here, so I am not obligated to like it. Have you ever heard on /int/ "the second generation are the ones you need to worry about", when it comes to Muslims? Please, use me as a reference next time you argue about immigration. I guarantee you, I hate immigration much more than you. I was separated from my family because of immigration, fuck this.
>>
>>56565304
Cry moar
>>
>>56565041
For you
>>
>>56565363
Cry about what? I'm confused.
>>
>>56565363
>>56565380
>moving to america for education
>american education
>>
>>56564364
Youre an american you communist traitor fuck. Act like one.
>>
>>56565410
I literally said "I'm second generation". I clearly did not move here.
>>
Americans have a known deficiency when it comes to banter. For such a stubborn-minded people, they are notoriously sensitive to realizing that others might not share their opinions.
>>
>>56565417
> an American who speaks English as a second language
> an American who has absolutely no extended family in America
> an American who has both parents from outside of America
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 235x214
>>56559793
This is America's biggest problem. In the biggest cities of this country, most people don't respect America, and dont respect eachother. It's like there's no sense of nationality in some places. It feels lonely and vulnerable. The media says that diversity is a virtue, however. Sigh.
>>
>>56559793
> They act like they are better than Americans
But we are
>>
File: 1447734784671.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
1447734784671.gif
2 MB, 210x155
Yeah its rough before my internet days a couple of them kept on groping my arse as a greeting, they assured me that it was just the done practice there like cheek kissing and that it was rude not to do it back.

Took almost getting into a fight before I figured out I was being tricked.
>>
File: 8936.jpg (80 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
8936.jpg
80 KB, 384x384
>>56565932
what
>>
>>56565953
Whats not to get a couple of gay croatians took advantage of my ignorance and desire not to offend foreigners.
>>
>>56565801
>This is America's biggest problem. In the biggest cities of this country, most people don't respect America, and dont respect eachother.
Like you're alone in that.
>>
>>56566156
its better in russia where at least people are racist to southerners and thats okay

in america how DARE you be concerned over limiting immigration?!?!?!?!

the whole "nation" doesnt even exist because it's such a mix. disgusting desu
>>
>>56565304
Your heritage country doesn't give a fuck about you, pathetic cuck get the fuck over it
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.