[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW CAN THE REST OF THE WORLD EVEN COMPETE? >What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 29
File: 8805018876_841b967f06_k.png (3 MB, 1745x1309) Image search: [Google]
8805018876_841b967f06_k.png
3 MB, 1745x1309
HOW CAN THE REST OF THE WORLD EVEN COMPETE?

>What would happen if the US found itself facing off against the rest of the world?

>Not just its traditional rivals, but what if it had to fight off its allies like the UK, France, and South Korea as well?

>In short, America would stomp them.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-long-would-the-us-military-last-in-a-war-against-the-rest-of-the-world-2016-3
>>
>non american "militaries"
>>
>>56547437
>What would happen if the US found itself facing off against the rest of the world?
How long can you lost until you run out of money, fuel and other resources? The US population won't be too happy when they are no longer able to get the latest Iphones and their coffee runs out.
>>
File: GenocideTheFollowing.jpg (869 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GenocideTheFollowing.jpg
869 KB, 1920x1080
>>56547437
>doesn't discuss how losing all world trade would affect the US
>Just talks about the military's toys and speaks nothing about logistics beyond "just hid in the American continent"
>no conversation about what the goals of this war is, do they want the USA to surrender or just isolate them
>Written by http://www.wearethemighty.com/

well that doesn't sound like some military circle jerk website
>>
>>56547437
>implying some NEET on chinese image board has sometging to do with that power. You are just parasite on the face of the great country
>>
>>56547437
How many nukes US would resist before one of them exploded in low orbit causing a massive EMP and knocking out the entire US power grid?
>>
File: usa btfo.jpg (161 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
usa btfo.jpg
161 KB, 980x552
>>56547437
>can't beat rice farmers for shit
>still think they can beat actual country
>>
>>56549641

Lol like you won't be begging for liberation AGAIN after the German Caliphate starts the next world war.

But whatevs, you know we're good for it. We're the hero no one likes.
>>
File: AinsleyTap.gif (2 MB, 230x178) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyTap.gif
2 MB, 230x178
>Couldn't even beat vietnam
>thinks he can take on the world
>>
>>56551329
>We're the hero no one likes.
More like the hero no one wants.
>>
>>56547437

>Hurr durr murrica strong

Not even a word of murrica not having a real defense system against ICBMs (an expert in a recent thread on /k/ estimated the existing BMD can stop 2-12 warheads).

We will nuke you to the stone age, you fat motherfuckers. Yes, we won't survive this either, but it's 100% worth it.
>>
File: vietnamnapalm1966www.jpg (34 KB, 504x338) Image search: [Google]
vietnamnapalm1966www.jpg
34 KB, 504x338
>>56551387
>>56549641
>Still too stupid to understand the difference between COIN and conflicts between two or more major military powers
>still not knowing that the US military never lost a single engagement on the tactical level in Vietnam

Seriously, our military budget is larger than the rest of the world's combined; don't kid yourselves.
>>
>>56551787

You can just move to the middle of nowhere in SIberia and watch the Fire Rises.
>>
File: image.png (302 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302 KB, 500x375
there was once a man who could stop the us empire...
>>
>>56552615
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked
>>
>>56547437
>Americans would win
>Source: american news site
Seems legit.

Are americans this brainwashed?
>>
>people unironically think that they would be able to take America when other countries have fuck all for air forces, navies and the ability to project power
lol
>>
>>56551787

I thought the cold war was over
>>
>This is what Americans actually believe

The industrial power, manpower, and natural resources of the rest of the world far outstrips your country.
>>
>>56547916
Implying the USN wouldnt sink all vessels in key trade nodes. South China Sea, Persian gulf, North Sea.

The other navies couldn't stand a change.
>French navy bye bye
>Brit navy bye bye
>Chinese navy bye bye

The US is one of the countries least dependent on trade. Domestic trade is enough to maintain our military and quickly seizing Canada and Mexico would secure our positions further.

No country or coalition on earth can conquer the US.
Let's not even talk about a US on full military production and universal conscription to repel any invasions.

ArmyX100
NavyX20
AirforceX10
>>
>>56551955
>our military budget is larger than the rest of the world's combined

This is a lie and you know it. Its about the size of the next 12 countries. I guess the rest of the world dont need to compensate so much.
>>
>>56547437

>What is ICBMs

The whole world would be nuked. I dont really see how that is a victory for the US.
>>
>>56547856
>Talking about a pussified population.
Europeans wouldn't stand the amount of casualties that it would inflict on yourself.

The only ones who could really stand casualties would be the Chinese as they don't give a fuck about millions of casualties, but their naval capabilities wouldn't allow them to go beyond the South China Sea and Japan.
>>
>>56555399

Protip, it isnt. I just had a break for a while.
>>
>>56551387
I hope Ainsley never does that to me, I'd get super spooked.
>>
How easily could we bomb Panama canal? Would that stop many American ships?
>>
>>56551387
The entire world could execute a campaign the size of Vietnam or desert storm without the US
>>
>>56556091
Bomb? How?
The US would seize it immediately.
You navy would be in the bottom of the ocean by them.
>>
>>56555832
yeah alright mate takes you 10 years to "quickly seize" afghanistan, iraq, and vietnam -- all of which you eventually pulled out of, but you'll easily be able to quickly seize mexico and canada
>>
>>56556109
Couldn't***
>>
>>56556155
as soon as war breaks out give the panamans billions to blow it up. the rest of the world has more money than you do.
>>
>>56556155
I'm pretty sure South America would be able to take out Panama.
>>
Reason why US is so strong is because it has bases all over the world. If you go against the world, those bases mean jack shit.

In other words: you're fucked
>>
Nah you wouldn't beat us cause we'd sit here and wait for you to come to us.
Good luck projecting through the pacific when the Jap/SEA/AUSNZ alliance hold the whole region.
Iwo jiwa a milly times my salty fat friends.
>>
>>56556185
>10 years
It took us a month to destroy Baathist Iraq and even less to depose the taliban.

Also, developed countries don't tend to put effective resistance movements and I doubt Canada or Mexico would resort to terrorist activity. If they did Human rights are out of the fucking window because this is war for survival.

Canada and Mexico are Us neighbors. Controlling them would be much easier.
We also wouldn't try to set a new government but. Control them directly and defend key positions.

You are comparing apples and oranges.
>>
>>56556252
The Panama Canal is a very narrow area. Setting up a garrison around the canal with enough marines, naval and aerial defense could repel any attacks.
>>
>>56556307
top kek why the fuck wouldn't mexico put up a resistance? your soldiers would get there, realise it's not Iraq/afghanistan levels of shittery and probably shit themselves because their MREs don't have HFCS apple pies
>>
>>56556291
>hold the region? Your navy, Japans and all other hostile ships would be sunk.
>>
>>56556343
I'm pretty sure even the natives could do it, just sink a civilian vessel in the middle of it.
>>
>>56556391
So, send a unit to take hold of the canal, and a group of engineers to fix and maintain the canal.

You talk as if it's impossible to remove one sunken boat.
>>
>>56547437
>implying america won't implode when the civil war starts between whites vs blacks, mexicans and their pet white progressives.
>implying western europe won't implode when the civil war between the natives and african/middle-eastern immigrants and their descendants starts
>implying the west stands a chance
>implying multiculti didn't kill the west
>>
File: 1432420139263.jpg (212 KB, 755x927) Image search: [Google]
1432420139263.jpg
212 KB, 755x927
>>56547437
all memes aside.
the united states has a population of ~320,000,000.
do you think the american people is capable of coping with the death of 1 million if their soldiers?
>>
>>56556307
> I doubt Canada or Mexico would resort to terrorist activity
> I doubt Mexico would resort to terrorist activity
>I doubt the land of beheadings and cartels would resort to terrorist activity
Are you being serious?
>>
>>56556347
I said an effective one.
The numbers in a war for survival would be much greater than the ones in Iraq or Afghanistan.

The goals would not be to set up a new nation or to remove insurgency, but simply to secure key landing positions and avoid any cooperation between these countries and the old world.

Having 1+ million soldiers occupying Mexico would be much I different than Iraq.
>>
>>56556444
Do all of this while every country on earth is attacking you at once?
>>
>mfw if the seppos come, I'll just take my guns and head off west into the countryside.

Come get me you yank fucking shits
>>
>>56556512
>1m people in mexico

so 37% of your armed forces will just be in mexico?
>>
>>56547437
lolnukes
>>
Let's say America conquers America, how would it stand against the world?
>>
What a stupid topic.
>>
File: 1424399179733.jpg (567 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1424399179733.jpg
567 KB, 1500x1125
>couldnt win against swampniggers
>couldnt win against sandniggers
>couldnt win against regular niggers at home
you got btfo by peasants with sticks the US taking on a single first world country without help is so delusional its ridiculous
>>
>>56556524
>every country on earth

This sounds bad, but isn't.
The only worries are Europe, China, Russia and maybe India.

Maintaining a naval superiority would be. a peace of cake and bombing ports and trade nodes would block most of your trade and military capabilities.

How the hell do you plan to land on the North American continent without a navy? And even if you had a huge navy, you would not be able to transport and set up landing zones without an island to serve as a stage for landing.

In WWII, it was England. But with the USN, how would you go about that?

You guys really give yourself too much credit
>>
>>56556478
Puff, really?
And Europe would sacrifice 20 times more than that?
With the exception of Russia or China you guys would pussy out after constant defeats.

Brooms would hurt us much Germany.
>>
File: Ragecopy.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Ragecopy.png
235 KB, 582x600
>>56551329
>We're the hero

Fucking stop. You're the villains nobody wants.
>>
File: 1394823477663.jpg (380 KB, 664x720) Image search: [Google]
1394823477663.jpg
380 KB, 664x720
>>56556478
It only took 50k casualties for americans to shit their pants and pull out of Vietnam.
>>
>>56551787
>but it's 100% worth it

It's not.
>>
>>56556553
Implying the us military would not conscript most of the fucking country in time of declared war with the rest of the fucking world.

Are you this stupid or are you acting?

Let's consider that every country would not change their militaries and wage war with our current numbers. We would not need to worry about any nation on earth with the exception of Mexico.

Canada is done Ina month.
No other country can land on NA the USN patrolling the oceans.
Mexico would be the only concern.
>>
>>56556774
People dodged the draft against fucking Vietnam, do you really think people will feel justified joining a war against the entire world? Might you think "are we the bad guys"?
>>
>>56556682
>>56556694
generally spoken.

i wonder if the people of the united could make such sacrifices.
>>
>>56551329
America isn't the hero we need.
it's the hero we got.
>>
>>56556375
You seriously think you're navy could hold the entire region while still fighting the rest of the world?
We're talking thousands of easily heavily dependable islands to take here. Not to mention all the other fronts The USA would be fighting on.

Your arrogance would be your downfall.
>>
>>56556845
Soldier dodge the draft because they did not believe in the war. They didn't see the purpose of fighting for Vietnam when they didn't appreciate or want our help.

This is absolutely different. People would be fighting for our soil and our families. You have got to be shitting me if you think the US population would sympathize with the cause of the world and neglect their families for the likes of the Europeans or even worse, Russians and Chinese.
>>
>>56556774
Nigga, China and India alone streamroll all over you.
>>
File: wtf.png (247 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
247 KB, 400x400
>arguing with an American about something
"YEAH BUT MY COUNTRY COULD FUCKING INVADE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT IRRELEVANT COUNTRY"

wtf m8, that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about. Take a chill pill.
>>
>>56547437
you'd get demolished.

>he thinks hes like based ww2 germany which took on the entire world
>>
>>56556694
You mean 50K casualties for a country that people really didn't give a fuck about and for an extension of 10 years.

The worse part was people being drafted into a war that they did not believe in and didn't see a future to fight in.

This woul not be a case for a defensive war for survival of the Union.
>>
>>56556962
How about you fuck off kid and let the big dogs talk.
>>
>>56556986
>defensive war
>>
>>56556876
The civil war had 10 times Vietnam and we were fighting ourselves. We lost about 2% of our population.

Just because we have never been tested does not mean that we would like the Russians fight a total war to the end.
>>
If it was just American military vs other military yes.

Occupation probably not. The only occupation we did right was Germany and Japan. And Germany is full of cucks and robots while Japan got nuked into submission.
>>
>>56556986
How would this be a defensive war? No one has the force projection to mount a large scale invation to the US mainland.
>>
>>56557026
rofl
>>
>>56551955
It's actually the size of the other 9 biggest militaries combined, not the whole world.
>>
>>56556944
But all it takes is one Mohammed to steamroll all over you and ur mum
>>
>>56557026
>>
>>56556912
>fighting the rest of the world
What do you mean?
We only need to keep any huge forces from being concentrated for landings in the North American continent?
Do you think that we would go on the offense in a war with the world?
Do you think we would send millions of men to fight China on their soil?
Fucking No. Nobody has more experience fighting in the pacific than the US. All navies of east Asia would be done for by the 7th and we have other fleets patrolling the North Sea, Mediterranean and Persian gulf.
Each fleet is more than capable of sinking everything you guys can throw at it. Especially the 7th.

Australia is particularly vulnerable. You exports and imports would be sunk. Your navy sunk. And you would isolated form the world. Who would relieve you? Chinese submarines? Please.
>>
americans never landed on the moon
>>
>>56547437
the only relevant/strong army in burgernistan is Black Lives Matters
>>
>>56557197
That's because everyone was busy landing on your mom.
>>
>>56556944
Steam roll? With a shit Ukrainian carrier and shit naval capabilities and traditions? I would love to see them try and set up an invasion.

But let me guess. You weren't thinking that. You were thinking about the US invading them. No nation can invade America and is suck an absurd notion that you even ignore it and assume that we would invade.

Worse case scenario for the US, is peace ante belum
>>
>>56557172
>doesn't know about the perfect isolation meme
...m8
>>
>>56556962

ameriturds are confrontational idiots, only them could jerk off to such a shitty article
>businessinsider
literally worse than buzzfeed
>we have more tanks wawawaaa
war is way more than numbers you dumbfucks
america would get absolutely devastated if it tried to open multiple fronts on the whole fucking planet
>>
File: 1456052549298.jpg (2 MB, 2483x1771) Image search: [Google]
1456052549298.jpg
2 MB, 2483x1771
>>56547437
>HOW CAN THE REST OF THE WORLD EVEN COMPETE?

Nukes.
>>
>>56547437
So Israel wins then.
>>
>HEY YOU FUCKERS MY COUNTRY COULD FUCKING DESTROY YOUR COUNTRIES
>ALL AT THE SAME TIME HAHA HOW CAN THE REST OF THE WORLD COMPARE?!?!?!?!
>YOUR COUNTRIES ARE PIECES OF SHIT, I WISH WE COULD JUST DECLARE WAR ALREADY FUCK YOU ALL.

two threads later
>why does everyone bully americans
>how come no-one takes American posters seriously
>pls respond
>>
>>56547437
Who would have tought that mexico would be so strong one day, kudos chicanos
>>
>>56557154
Jokes on you, I'm the Mohammed.
You literally got bled out by goat herders and rice farmers, hows the assymemetric warfare treating you?
abrams 8$
javelin 0,3mil$
>>
>>56557035
>>56557080
Exactly. This is my point.
Worst case scenario the war ends and no one achieves anything.
The US would not lose as the world lacks any real projection to attack the US.
All of you imply the Us would invade because an invasion of America and North America is such an absurd notion.
>>
>>56557309
>months to train a US soldier
>thousands of dollars to outfit him
>a $5 nokia and a mortar shell to kill him and all his buddies

hahaha
>>
>US legitimately thinks they can beat 196 countries at the same time

ayyyyy lmao
>>
>>56557390
muh nukes
>>
>>56557344
The USA declaring war on the world is no where near as absurd as the entire world declaring war on the USA.
>>
we'd just encourage Bernie voters to revolt and destroy your country for the next 70 years.

lmao
>>
>""business"" insider
>not just jingoistic wanking

they've bought the b8 tho, good thread OP.
the only thing I'll weigh in and say is that Muricucks think that they are subsidising the wurld and that's why we can afford healthcare.. truth is, you are in the position you are in, because it suits you. it's not borne of a sense of charity or selflessness as some think it is,
>>
>>56557220
Rude
>>
>>56557390
>>56557344
This is what the article is about and what I've been talking about.

The article isn't proposing that the US could simultaneously invade and occupy 196 countries. This is a war of destruction in which the US would be pushed into a war for the continent and not invade anyone.

The seas would be ruled by our navy, Canada occupied, Mexico occupied. The world cannot beat the US and the US can't invade the world. But if the world did try to invade you would get shit on. This is the point of the article.
>>
>>56557470
>truth is, you are in the position you are in, because it suits you. it's not borne of a sense of charity or selflessness as some think it is

You lost me. Can you a bit elaborate these sentences?
>>
>>56557232
>No nation can invade America
Mexico is invading you every day.
>muh naby
My german submarines.
My behring route
My air sovereignty
if a couple of niggers can cross the heavily guarded med on a raft we can get some soldiers over the atlantic, dont worry.
>>
>>56557523
The difference in our military capability would be easily remedied though, we have way more industrial capacity than you.
>>
>>56557172
>australian
You can't even read a flag, I'm not too sure how much you know about navies in the pacific.

>No nation has more experience fighting in the pacific
Except perhaps the pacific nations who have inhabited and fought there for thousands of years.

You're still over confident for the wrong reasons.

It says America at war with the rest of the world?
So why would you hide in your small piece of continent if your force projection is as great as you claim?
>>
>>56557523
There's one thing that article doesn't take in consideration: money.
US has the most modern stuff, which all requires maintenance. Expensive stuff means expensive maintenance.
While you do also have the highest budget, having the world against you that budget means jack shit.

USA fights on an effective level while India, China and Russia fight on a efficiency level. Once they break through your defense system, they will keep dropping cheap barrel bombs of 1960 old soviet shit that is incredibly cheap and effective.

Beside, you can't protect all fronts. Especially not against all countries.
>>
>>56557554
Americucks think they're doing the world a favour by policing everything despite it incurring a significant cost to their own economy and society when, in reality, no one asked them to do what they're doing. They do it because they think it's their place
>>
>>56557554
badly constructed sentences, sorry.

my point is that - and you see this rhetoric echoed by people on reddit and 4chan etc - the right wing press like to say the reason that the US cannot have a proper welfare state is because they cannot afford it. And they cannot afford it because the US is subsidising defense for those countries. It's really flawed logic and that's before getting into actual healthcare costs.

My point is, that even though the US does in effect subsidise military spending for some cunts, it's done from a place of self interest. These countries are their protectorates in effect and it suits the US having more tonnage than the next 8 countries combined etc. It's not a selfless act.
>>
>>56557582
>Mexico is invading you
Right.
>raft we can get son soldiers over the Atlantic.
German humor people.
>the difference in our military capability would easily be remedied
Yeah? America has historically had greater industrial output than Europe, and a state of war with every country would revive US production to unprecedented levels.
Even still our military technology is much supeior to the rest of the world and initial air and naval suoeriority could have us bombing your major cities and retarding your manufacturing. Yor ships would be sunk before they collectively posed a threat.
>>
>>56547437
God Bless.
>>
>>56557589
I'm on mobile you I could tell between your Union jacks and stars.

Fighting for thousands of years with junks and other obsolete shit.
The US pacific campaign made up for hundreds of years with technilogy more closely resembling modern tech.
>>
>>56547437
I haven't read the article and I assume nobody else has but we would win on the basis of superior naval power to the rest of the world combined allowing us to control the seas and thus food as well as the fact that the rest of the world combined logistically lacks the capability to invade us.
>>
>>56557676
The Us is one of the countries least dependent on trade.
Revivals of domestic manufacture and a huge offset of funds towards our military would insure our technological superiority.

Doesn't matter how Michael money you have you cant pull tech out of your ass and that takes years to obtain. Logistics, infrastructure and experience that only the Us has.

The US develops such expensive equipment during peace time but in a war new models and much cheaper equipment while retaining technological superiority would be designed and produced.
>>
The economic embargo alone would be enough to defeat them within months
>>
>>56547856
we'd take yours dummy. why do you think we have bases in your country and every other?
>>
>>56557680
No. The US does it because it's beneficial for the country.
If you think yeah US polices the world because of charity than you are delusional.
>>
>launch all available nukes towards USA
>the end
>b-but but how can the world even compete?

someone didn't think through
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 420x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 420x419
>ameripoops think that their wasteland of a country wont be turned to radioactive glass as soon as they set foot in canada
>>
>>56557676
You can't protect all fronts. There is only 2 fronts. The pacific and the Atlantic.
>>
>>56547437

well memed
>>
File: 1456531778876.png (552 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
1456531778876.png
552 KB, 800x796
>>56557989
>image

GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>56557259
>my city is on the map
relevant!!!!!!
>>
>>56557989
>Turned to radioactive glass
BY A FUCKING LEAF !!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!
>>
>>56557259
Complete unrelated question:

what state laws apply when you live exactly inbetween 2 states? Let's say on the borderline.
>>
>>56556005

Ride never ends
>>
>>56557680
>>56557689

Thanks for explanation mates.
>>
File: waitasec.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
waitasec.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
why would anyone want to perform a land invasion on burgerland, to begin with ?
>>
>>56557989
All those tanks go flying out the window if the other
country can just nuke you.

And that's why we need to invest in some fucking Metal Gears.
>>
>>56558147
Why not? It'll be fun! :^)

Imagine coming out of horizons of Atlantic Ocean on jets/copters/some sci-fi shit towards East coast with this music :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPf_PJlJsJQ
>>
>>56549641
>France
>Calling us out for Vietnam

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/french-defeated-at-dien-bien-phu
>>
>>56558405
ebin ebin :-DD
>>
File: 1441483910496.gif (532 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441483910496.gif
532 KB, 500x281
>>56547437
remember that video were everyone gets nuked except australia, yeah that
>>
>>56549641
Your failure to keep control of your own damn colonies is the entire reason we were ever involved with Vietnam.

FFS, you lost a CONVENTIONAL WAR against RICE NIGGERS. It doesn't get much more pathetic than that.
>>
>>56555986
>http://thediplomat.com/2015/04/china-evacuates-foreign-nationals-from-yemen/
>>
File: naval power.png (124 KB, 990x852) Image search: [Google]
naval power.png
124 KB, 990x852
>on the basis of superior naval power to the rest of the world combined allowing us to control the seas
certainly america has an unmatched naval power that can defeat any country in 1v1, but defeating the combined world is a completely different story.
>>
>>56559666 is to >>56557893
>>
>>56547437
>comparing peace-time militaries
This is utterly retarded.
The only reason other (developed) countries' militaries right now are inferior to the US is that they don't want to spend any money on their militaries.

In the case of an all-out war EVERY country would go total-war mode and use all their industry and manpower to support the war effort which would very quickly turn against the US.
>>
>>56559666
>2 Cold war era non-nuclear aircraft carries
>5 non-nuclear helicopter carries
>The US has more destroyers and Cruisers than all of them combined.
>Frigates and Corvettes are only for coastal defenses. They would get done pretty quickly.
>US has the best submarines, most of them nuclear, While the rest have mostly diesel electric subs.

The US wouldn't take them all at once, but by turns. Canada is taken care of easily. Japan would fall second thanks to 7th fleet.
China and Russia would be dealt with later on, and with a little more caution.
>>
>>56558521
>conventional war
Yeah, outnumbered 10 to 1, a rebuilding country fighting a war not even in its top ten priorities with only volunteers against an army supplied and trained by China and USSR that obeyed no convention essentially.
Dien Bien Phu was inevitably going to fall, but that it held out that long was a miracle in and of itself.
Meanwhile, the US went in with more than ten times the amount of men, and a hundred times the air power, and still ended up crying and bitching about it for the decades that followed.
>>
>>56560011
All US submarines are nuclear.
>>
File: 349.jpg (74 KB, 550x418) Image search: [Google]
349.jpg
74 KB, 550x418
>>56559666
>>56560011
>>56560131
Not taking quality into account either.
>>
>>56559666
That doesn't change thdme fact that its logistically impossible to invade the US
>>
>>56558084
There is no such thing. the lot zoning is set up to prevent it.
>>
>>56547437
You can't actually believe that the US could win a war with all the other countries combined do you? You wouldn't even win a nuclear war man, not only you wouldn't survive economicly but you are comparing current situations, in times of war more soldiers are recruited and car factories become gun factories, if a war broke out and the entire US population became soldiers 300 million of them, just china alone could match that in conscriptions not even counting India
>Europe is weak
900 million people in europe, a production power larger than the US and a larger economy than the US, you need to be some really diluted faggot to believe the memes ''le European are pussyfied americans are not we real men and shieet''. In times of war objectives change, Germany, france UK stop producing cars and shit and in a month they could match the number of guns the US has
You have to be crazy to think the US can take on the entire World
>>
>>56559666
You realize the US has around twice the number of carriers shown in that image, right?

The only carriers in the world that even come close to our supercarriers are the british QE, and they fall short by a lot. Everyone elses carriers are basically old school fleet carriers, and we have a bunch of those too, we just call them amphibious assault ships. Kind of like how you have no 'carriers', you have 'helicopter destroyers'.

US carrier force is effectively ~40% more powerful than what it appears.
>>
>>56564722
>You wouldn't even win a nuclear war man
Nobody would win a nuclear war romania.

Money in computer systems means little. In the event of a global war all that matters is actual material resources. We have that squared away because the us, canada, and mexico. We have the ground forces to make sure we control those resources, we have the naval forces to ensure no outside power is able to land an invasion force anywhere in the americas.

We could basically just baricade ourselves in and go on happily while europe and asia go back to a world with out the americas even existing.
>>
>>56556279
Don't forget the 10 supercarriers, a fuckload of submarines, the over 7000 warheads, the 13000+ aircraft, etc.
>>
>>56547437
>Ignoring this many factors

garbage article
>>
The country that lost to Vietnam could beat the world. Yeah K.
>>
So because we lost in Vietnam, the US military is now weak? Why doesn't Europe just band together and take us out then? Surely they could since we couldn't even beat a few jungleniggers back in the 60s-70s. I mean, Europe is clearly so powerful and the US is so weak after all.

Why doesn't Europe attack? Surely they'd win.
>>
>>56565230
At total war.

We haven't been allowed to total war since ww2. Its too hard to not just kill everybody, please understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (594 KB, 1400x1700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594 KB, 1400x1700
>>56547437
>ww2
>Hitler vs rest of the planet
>almost win
Do you realize Europe alone would fuck you up in less than a week?
>>
>>56565337
Hitler was the only threat and we eliminated him :^)
>>
>>56565355
We don't even need to fight you. Jews are finishing you off from the inside out. You have 5 years left at most. Everything has an end :^)
>>
>>56564933
>americans baricading themselfves in
>OP claims they could destroy the world in a war
>this somehow wouldn't make Europe and other coutries stronger without the american leech on us
>implying the world wouldn't thrive while America would stagnate, especially after adding shithole Mexico to its borders
Also
> a world without americans
Wet dream material,nearly came reading it
>>
Are Americans actively trying to be the most dumb posters on this board?
Even /k/ accepts that they could never win
>>
>>56547437
>Ameerica goes to war against the world
>America retreats and stays within its own borders
>World finally knows peace

World : 1
America : 0
>>
>>56547437

> Can't beat ricefuckers

> Can't beat goatfuckers

> WE DA BEST

> STOMP DA WORLLLL
>>
>>56566426
>Are Americans actively trying to be the most dumb posters

This is how we banter. We act like retards to make you face the fact that retards are more significant than you.
>>
>>56566601

> merely pretending
>>
>>56566610
Whether you think we are pretending to be retarded, or just retarded, the banter still works, leaf.

We cant pretend to be the most significant country, we objectively are.
>>
>>56547437
Aren't the climate change is the main problem, guys?
>>
File: 1456067883411312.png (96 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1456067883411312.png
96 KB, 680x680
>>56566601
>act
>>
If we can't have the planet, none of you can.

The greatest day of my life would be unironically watching nuclear missiles launched to target every country on Earth
>>
AHHHAHAHAHAAAHAH

Who the hell would fight for your kike infested satanic military complex?

Yankee?
>>
>>56567218
Careful with those edges
>>
>>56547437
There are many intelligent people in your country who have expertise in the art of war. Surely, they can integrate several key factors besides troop and gear strength and make pretty accurate guesses about scenarios like this. It looks like none of them were involved in the production of this "article".
>>
you couldnt basically

you may have a bigger military then the next several countries combined but it cant be everywhere at once and it isnt large enough to have anywhere near any sort of air or naval dominance in more then a few theaters at once. Not to mention that the US would suffer complete and total shut down from world markets whilst the rest of the world organized itself to attack from every direction and communicated. Once the rest of the world kicks up their war economies and actually builds their militarizes then it would be over. No single country could ever beat the entire of the world. The notion is ridiculous. The US isnt a super power because it can beat all of the world in one go. Its because it has a more powerful military than any single competitor
>>
>>56575500
>implying the sweet alien area 51 tech wouldn't just transport all the enemies of america into the fucking shadow realm
>>
>>56575716
you and I both know area 51 is just where officials go to felate the penises of greys who promise advanced tech but only provide blueprints for shit they know isnt physically possible, doesnt stop the officials from getting on their knees for when the aliens cum from outer space
>>
>>56575823
>brits in charge of not getting cucked by their sons
wew
>>
>>56575975
>aussies in charge of animal control
wew
>>
File: british languages classrooms.jpg (36 KB, 614x133) Image search: [Google]
british languages classrooms.jpg
36 KB, 614x133
>>56576016
>said britain
:^)
>>
>>56576176
certainly a problem but i,m still glad i dont risk dying of poisonous bites every time I want to take a shit
>>
>>56547437

It's impossible to invade a united continental United States. Pic related
>>
That article is garbage.

I'm not talking about its content. I'm not a military expert, so I don't know if it's true or not, I don't even care to be honest. The US may very well be able to win this kind of war for all I know.

I'm talking about the fact that the only thing it does, is listing numbers with a few puns inbetween. It is written like ath grader redaction and shows a great display of ignorance regarding countries' foreign policy. China trying to invade the U.S ? Really ? When it comes to military intervention, China's foreign policy is ALL about its own borders, and it has been the case since imperial times.

So this is not journalism, it's garbage.
>>
>>56551329
>start wars and proxy wars in every country on earth
>we're the hero
Wew lad
>>
>>56576672
>So this is not journalism, it's garbage.

It's American.
>>
>>56556595
>German
>Cucked by sandingniggers on the regular
>Entire nation is basically Cucked by terrorists in the name of "multiculturalism"
>>
>>56547437
Good thing you will destroy yourself :^)
>>
>>56575500
I mean we could nuke everyone, russia could as well, but that would kill everyone.
>>
>>56557259
>nuking the UP
For what purpose?
>>
File: 2D11403865-today-beatles-140123.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1408) Image search: [Google]
2D11403865-today-beatles-140123.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1408
>>56560293
>logistically impossible to invade the US

we done it with only 4 lads.

step up sanchez.
>>
File: 1440890688194.png (60 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1440890688194.png
60 KB, 408x439
So if americans could take on the world why don't they do it ?
Are they just nice ? I find that hard to believe
Do they hate power ? That doesn't seem to be the case
Do they prefer not to intervene in other people's business ? They do it all the time

I really don't understand
>>
File: 1456457081508.png (150 KB, 2120x2440) Image search: [Google]
1456457081508.png
150 KB, 2120x2440
how long until we conquer this shithole planet?
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.