[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your stance on surrendering to enemies? What is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1468754954917.png (3 MB, 1295x2888) Image search: [Google]
1468754954917.png
3 MB, 1295x2888
What is your stance on surrendering to enemies?
What is your country's stance on surrendering to enemies?
>>
abide by the law
>>
>>62256629
We learned that sometimes it's better to be dead than captured, thanks to those disgusting, soulless, jap subhumans
>>
you should never surrender to muslims or slavs
>>
>>62256947
or chinks
>>
I'd never surrender to non-whites and even with whites I'd be picky.

I'm willing to bet that just catching a bullet is far more comfy that getting beaten or tortured to death.
>>
>>62256629
You realize most of these roaches did not even realize they were participating in a coup?
>>
>>62256947
Explain why Italy surrendered to Austrians and Slovenians countless times.
>>
>>62256629
never surrender to non europeans
>>
Well FDF is a sophisticated armed forces so if one surrenders tp Finngols one can expect humane treatment.
>>
>>62257061
Unless you're a commie, then you're either executed on the spot or forgotten in jail where you you slowly die from starvation and infections.
>>
There are nationalities you just don't surrender to.
>>
>>62256629
You don't do it and you see those who do as cowards.
>>
>>62257138
Do present-day Russians count as commies?
>>
>>62257138
Applying 1917 to modern day is kind of dumb, dear Left League voter.
>>
>>62256629
Greece should've retaken Constantinople from these savages tb h
>>
>>62256629
Hopefully, most of those posting under the Turkish flag here during their military service, are unwillingly involved in a coup and get their throats cut and thrown off a bridge.
>>
>>62257295
Depends :-DD
>>
>>62257138
>Unless you're a commie
Or a representative of the legal government and fall into hands of Russian attackers and their henchmen.
>>
>>62257451
damn literally every post you make is so edgy, you are one butthurt impotent little chink
>>
Well, better die than surrender.

But the chances are bigger if you surrender to a organized army than a paramilitary group made of psychopaths.
>>
>>62257509
I am Filipino, and therefore whiter than Turks
>>
With most enemies death in combat is probably better.

I mean you will die anyway, but it's better to get shot than to get beaten then slowly cut up.
>>
>>62257561
damn, even worse than being a chink. at least chinks have intelligence and a respectable history, you have none of those
>>
>>62256629
In their defense they are just conscripts and "surrendered" to their own citizens.
>>
>>62257054
>Austrians
>Slavs
no u
>>
>>62257679
And imagine the things those savages would do to their surrendering enemies.
>>
File: 1465751292001.jpg (56 KB, 415x395) Image search: [Google]
1465751292001.jpg
56 KB, 415x395
>>62256629
>What is your stance on surrendering to enemies?
Depends on the conflict. If it's an enemy you know will treat your people somewhat humanely, then it's better to cut your losses. Despite all the mockery of the Americans, far away across the ocean removed from any bombs and bullets, the French high command made the right call in WW2. Hundreds of thousands had already died, millions of dollars in damage had already been caused and the war was lost. What moral option is there other than surrender? It's the best to prevent more useless loss of life.

On the other hand, if you know that your enemy will be cruel then you fight to the last man, woman and child. This was the situation of the Soviets in WW2, who were featured pretty prominently on Germany's "to genocide" list.

In other words, you always pick whatever leads to the least deaths on your side.
>>
Surrendering to the IDF is prolly pretty smart since you'll just be out in 5-10 years after our retarded government exchanges our prisoners for a dead Israeli soldier's chia pet
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.