[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost African now, feels good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Morocco.png (21 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Morocco.png
21 KB, 800x533
Morocco is joining the African union.

I was wondering why my dick was getting better lately, make sense...

Feels good to be African. No bully Africans (muh Western Saraha) so can make this work out.
>>
Does that mean you will take back all the people and their families you sent here?
>>
>>62254277

But you are all quadroon mulattoes and you are in Africa. Accept you destiny :)
>>
>>62254277
it can be like a LOL union
>>
>>62254277
give back western sahara colonialist scum
>>
>>62254277
>African Union

Why would you join the African EU ?
>>
>>62254309
No... their dicks will get bigger tho. 2x the pleasure for you women...

>>62254311
But now we will be certified niggers.

>>62254418
Free Londonstan when?
>>
>Morocco forced to sit side by side with the RASD representative after decades of boycotting the AU because of it
you sure showed everyone
>>
>>62254530
It's just like a drinking club... no laws or BS, we just go there and say We wuz kangs, mother Africa...

I'm not even joking, this is what it's for...

Everyone is part of it... and we feel jealous, I can be one of the cool kangs now...

>>62254550
Actually Morocco is negotiating only, the purpose is to kick them...

Algeria started backing out on their support lately. Make sense that they have no actually ground in the actual land, even the MINURSO got kicked out when Ban Ki-moon Go said his invading BS...

Shows you who's the real boss in reality... not in media with their oil money.
>>
File: Recognition_of_SADR.svg.png (118 KB, 940x415) Image search: [Google]
Recognition_of_SADR.svg.png
118 KB, 940x415
>>62254769
>Actually Morocco is negotiating only, the purpose is to kick them...

Good luck with that when the majority of the African Union backs western sahara

I didn't understand the last two lines
>>
>>62254856
Isn't it obvious that it's acknowledged only be irrelevant countries...

About my last lines. I can do now to "Western Saraha" and it's not different to any other Moroccan area.

The "Western Sahara" is only virtual, and wasn't able to have some actual ground in the actual Morocco. Other than the Algerian ground and free food, weapons, support from them...
>>
Soo..

Does this affect your niggeriness?
>>
>>62254985
>irrelevant countries
>three biggest African economies
>four largest African countries
>>
>>62255054
Yes. I will be officially a Kang.

>>62255054
>America
Opinion discarded.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.