[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese, what the actual fikifukadikadaa. You know that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Karosh1.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Karosh1.png
1 MB, 800x600
Japanese, what the actual fikifukadikadaa.

You know that the war is over and you are allowed to chill the something f out?
There is no point working to the point, you fucking die!
Have you any idea how mentally retarded you people sound to us when we hear "oh he got so exhausted from working so much, he died"
That is such a retarded way to die, when there are unimaginative more ways to die, like heroin overdose while screwing a Russian fine lady.

Are you seriously a legit band of mentally ill people that you are just no mentally capable of creating a country, a system, where everybody could live a happy, stable life?

Seriously, if you can't fix your own problems, we Finns or Swedes or something are more than happy to help to fix that kind of a retard culture where people work to death, you want to look like a 3rd world country to us? There are dogs that live happier lives than you some.
>>
tldr

they probably love to die of karoushi
leave them alone
>>
>>62251035
that's why I try to work abroad.
I'm a person who has soul. I cannot get along with fanatics living to afflict themselves and boast how they dedicate to the society.
>>
>>62251307

Die out of karoshi?

You know that is like, what retarded, mentally ill people do?
>>
>>62251622
I'm proud of you :) a true man you are, not letting others decide your life for you.
>>
>>62251707
die of overworking
i dont care about what other japs do or the whole society or norm anymore
expect nothing
>>
>>62252169
You should care! Because you are not mentally ill, like the ones that actually work to death!
Seriously! You could make change happen, fo a better Japan!
>>
>>62251035
If I may add, you can't change such a rigid society who's CULTURE and TRADITION defines their general characteristics.
All you can do is give those, who are fit to their norm, a get-out card.
Somewhere, where they would be able to lead a more fulfilling and happier life.

All you can do with Japan in general is, watch them burn themselves to death.
>>
>>62252369

Of course you can change the culture, the people are the culture, if you are capable of changing yourself, that means others are as well.
>>
>>62252422
> implying you can change a culture which despises and outcasts anyone deviating from their norm and kills your soul with their fake hospitality.

It is easier watching guro all day than to try and change a society like this.
>>
>>62251035
I have worked 0730 to 0730 with 2hours break for eating and sleeping
If you can't get your shit done you are not allowed to go back home
>>
>>62252496

Oh you are so right! It's a true challenge to change a society, but cultures change all the time, look how world has changed since the 1960's or so!

:P But you can always stay cool, let the others worry.
>>
>>62252512

aw you. Are you aware that you are allowed to stand up yourself, allowed to be a man and you are allowed to have a life worth living?
It's not easy, but you must stand for yourself if you want a decent life.
>>
>>62252599
It took 2, TWO BOMBS to change the society to what it is now.

Seriously, all I could do is giving them the OUT card.
And for that, the majority needs to be able to get out of their shell, which is almost impossible with these moonpeople.
Unless it is done with a chainsaw, but then it was moot all along.
>>
>>62251035
Well, it worked for them in the Meiji era when Japan managed to industrialise in the course of a few decades after three centuries of isolation and challenge Western powers.

Then after WWII, Japan rapidly rebuilt and modernised. Japan was projected to overtake the US as a #1 economy, but then the asset price bubble burst and they stagnated ever since.

Working to death isn't a good strategy for growth in a post-modern society. Their productivity, household consumption and birth rates are bad.
>>
>>62252785
this.
>>
>>62252286
Anyway that karoushi things cant be settled. Its literally one of japs natures. Its not so wrong to say that they actually accept it. Most of them are pretty much by nature fatalists who dont know other odds of success exist.

They dont, well, are incapable of figuring out any other things to do than work. Someone on this thread described it as its soulless, but in fact its more about their lack of imaginations and conformism if you ask me.

As for me, unlike other japs i never get upset over gaijins and have been familiar with more western culture, especially euro one, than eastern ever since i was kid. And i already consumed those "japanese cutlure" to the point where ive had enough of it.
So id go out of this place if i pull off a chance to. Im just bored of this place and people. There isnt anything new or just changeable anymore. Might sound like im pretentious but its my honest current impression of this country
>>
>>62252785

Haha oh yea, tell us something we don't know.

Like, who thought that putting economy before people's well being would be a good idea.
>>
>>62253917

You have awesome points there.
It's the culture, not to bother others with your own problems etc.. you know it better than anyone here likely how it is.
But it's a shame that people that could enjoy life, are brought into a culture that dumps that possibility straight into the sewer.
Come here and chill with us :) no stress, no pressure, no problems.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.