[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ya watchin /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>me
>>
>>
anime
>>
>>62231410
Which?
>>
File: hank hill.jpg (30 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
hank hill.jpg
30 KB, 240x320
this to be honest
>>
>>62232311
Loved the shit out of it in early 2000s that and bevis and butthead
>>
>>62231116
it's too bad there's never really any fighting in that

You need to watch Band of Brothers and The Pacific afterwards
>>
>>62232594
it's part of what made it very interesting desu
it was sort of like a slice of life/daily life type of thing but with military people actually deployed and risking their life

also seconding that rec
>>
Archer. It's ok i guess.
>>
>>62232311
good choice
>>
>>62232688
good point, kinda like the first Jarhead movie

and it's also the only one outta the three that's not WW2, so it gives it some flavor, and there's not many Iraq War shows anyways to begin with

my favorite outta the 3 is probably The Pacific for sure. But I didn't think anybody from other countries would want to watch our shows cause you always despise us for joining so late or claiming something
>>
>>62232817
they are good show mate
and actually nobody actually despise people who died in war
it's mostly dumb memes and the echo chamber effect + the occasional mouthbreathing moron

the captain winters actor is the main guy in the show 'billions'
very good and if you haven't you should check it out
>>
>>62233118
Are there any modern (1990+) shows about french indochina wars/WW1?

cause I also love We Were Soldiers and The Lost Battalion movies, in fact we were soldiers is easily my favorite film of all time
>>
>>62232723
thanks buddy
>>
>>62233189
don't know any
i can't remember the last time i watched a french movie
let alone a show because those are always low quality garbage

a good french movie that i always recommend is OSS117 (there's two of them)
they are comedies but i'm certain you'd enjoy them
>>
File: Generation_War_2013_poster.jpg (83 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
Generation_War_2013_poster.jpg
83 KB, 286x400
>>62231116
Found this on Netflix. I'm no stormfag or anything like that, but it's interesting to see a series from the German side of the war when 99% of the stuff out there is from an Ally soldier's point of view. Most of the time in war movies and shows you just see german soldier grunts getting blown up and shot. Interesting to explore what they were thinking.
>>
>>62233755
10/10 movie, I have watched it several times now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.