[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody rips on the seeming lack of American culture, but it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1468521307595.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1468521307595.png
72 KB, 900x900
Everybody rips on the seeming lack of American culture, but it seems to me Australia has less than us.

>xD we have 'roos ya cunt :-DD

This isn't culture. It seems they are just a bland mix of America and Australia.
>>
>>62215901
>Australian culture is a mix of American and Australian culture
Take a second to read what you wrote Billy Bob
>>
There is albino nigger abo rapper with down syndrome face from australia
And her fucker is a nigger from usa
>>
This is obviously the case with the 'self-made man'; in a society which has lost all sense of tradition the notion of personal aggrandisement will extend into every aspect of human existence, reinforcing the egalitarian doctrine of pure democracy. If the basis of such ideas is accepted, then all natural diversity has to be abandoned. Each person can presume to possess the potential of everyone else and the terms 'superior' and 'inferior' lose their meaning; every notion of distance and respect loses meaning; all life-styles are open to all. To all organic conceptions of life Americans oppose a mechanistic conception. In a society which has 'started from scratch', everything has the characteristic of being fabricated. In American society appearances are masks not faces. At the same time, proponents of the American way of life are hostile to personality.

The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favour, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardisation.
>>
File: 1450662294114.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1450662294114.png
84 KB, 436x425
>>62215936
fak

I meant "American and English culture."
>>
>>62215901
australia is far less distinct because theyve only been around for like 150 years
>>
People don't say America lacks culture, they say American culture is shit
>>
File: pasta.jpg (789 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
789 KB, 849x565
>>62215980
nice
>>
>>62215980
Put down the thesaurus lad you have to speak slowly to Americans
>>
>>62216054
if thesauruses were real (which they weren't because jesus said dinosaur bones were put in the ground to lead the sheep astray) then this weak aussie couldn't lift one
>>
>>62215951
iggy azalea?
>>
>>62215951
We know, we disowned her. She lives in the US, speaks like an american nigger and she was just done dating one. So she's basically one of them now, but we're sorry for releasing it upon the world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.