[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a whitey who's unironically going on a five-month vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2222.jpg (92 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
92 KB, 539x960
Ask a whitey who's unironically going on a five-month vacation to India not for spiritual enlightenment anything (seven time going since 2013)
>>
why?
>>
Why are you going to India so much and how long are you in Amsterdam for?
>>
>>62196369
Do you have good tolerance to foul smells?
>>
File: IMG_4085.jpg (523 KB, 1210x1613) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4085.jpg
523 KB, 1210x1613
>>62196834

I went to Colombia as well, so yes.

>>62196828

I honestly don't know. My first girlfriend is from India, so I spent most of my time with her the first time I went. I actually didn't like the country very much but had an urge to go back after we broke up. I enjoyed it much more then, made a lot of friends, and have been going back once or twice per year since.

>>62196744

See above. India has a lot of problems. I won't pretend that it's some spiritual paradise, but it's a very interesting country full of interesting things, provided you can get past the poverty and smells.
>>
>>62196369
Are you going to poo in the loo?
>>
>>62196946

Yeah, Indians will let you poo in the loo without question.

>go to CP in Delhi (Connaught Place, but people call it CP for short)
>know where all the free and available bathrooms on every block are
>profit
>know where you can pee at night when you're drunk and the bathrooms are closed
>Indian police just laugh and give you a thumbs up when they see a white guy peeing on the wall
>>
>>62196980
Sounds pretty gr8 m8
>>
>>62196980
>>Indian police just laugh and give you a thumbs up when they see a white guy peeing on the wall
Don't they try to extort money from you?
>>
>>62196369
your life seem really fun
>>
>>62196369
Do the English language has a "central authority" like the Real Academia EspaƱola (RAE) is to Spanish?
>>
>>62197195
Sorry, wrong thread.
>>
>>62197145

It's so fun that I've posted this two nights in a row and you've commented both times

>>62197115

No. you really have to fuck up for that to happen. I've been caught riding a motorcycle without a helmet and drinking in public. Worst that's happened is they were annoyed and told me I couldn't drink beer in public. Most of the time they don't even bothering saying anything to foreigners, but they'll rip you a new asshole if you break a serious law.

Met a couple of guys from France who got drunk in the airport before flying home. They ended up getting into an argument with a police officer and beating him. They were hauled off to Tihar Jail, had their passports taken away, and had to fork over several thousand dollars each to get out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.