[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half a century ago the US was roughly 90% white and 10% black,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1419248103665.gif (978 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1419248103665.gif
978 KB, 350x197
Half a century ago the US was roughly 90% white and 10% black, people who were neither white nor black were a tiny percentage. Now it's about 60% white, still 10% black, and 30% other races that barely existed here back then. Why is white America all pretending to be okay with this
>>
>>62183953
but they are voting for trump arent they
>>
>>62184043
No they are self loathing cucks
>>
>>62183953
Maybe they aren't racist.

Instead they are cuckoldist, like European baby boomers.
>>
err, all humans are legal
>>
That shit really pisses me off. How the fuck did we let a minority that was 10% of our people ruin our country. Why the fuck didnt we just lynch a fuck ton of niggers while their civil rights shit was going on. JFK and LBJ made us into some fucking pussies. I wish i could go back to 1950 with a modern gun and just fucking massacre all niggers. How the fuck are you gonna get your rights if youre all dead, fucking apes
>>
>>62183953
What should they do, bitch about it on the internet?
Oh, wait...
>>
>>62184096
You can still lynch them. But instead you vote them into office.

Ayyyyy lmao.
>>
>>62184043
Yes most whites are voting Trump
>>
>>62184096
edgy
>>
>>62183953
Technically our blacks were never really blacks but mulattos and only got classified as black because white and black were the only cathegories we had, unlike those various spic speaking countries.

The average black American is on average 20% white, you can immediately notice that our niggers are much lighter skinned than African niggers. You got even people like Steph Curry or Klay Thompson who would be called white/mixed in Brazil, but they're considered black here.
>>
>>62184096
Imagine the paradise we'd live in if Lincoln survived and deported all the ex-slaves. Abe Lincoln didn't believe free whites and free blacks would get along in the same society. WOW HE WAS RIGHT!
>>
>>62184189
Many black Americans have very European faces. Compared to our jungle blacks.
>>
>>62184274
Or you can just go back to Europe.
>>
>>62184402
Europe is being invaded by shitskins too because of our wonderful influence
>>
>>62184274
Was John Wilkes Booth the biggest idiot in American history?

>kill the one guy who was on board with sending former slaves back to Africa
>the northern rage over the assassination triggered a brutal reconstruction period that completely wrecked the south
>Abe's successors were often full on FUCK THE SOUTH people like Grant

From a southern standpoint, what the fuck did that assassination actually accomplish?
>>
>>62184648
He was just a retarded inbred hick who was like MUH SLAVES and he went for the man who took his slaves from him
>>
>>62183953

A fair bit of that 90% would have been the wrong kind of white, Irish and Italians and Poles and other undesirable european groups.
>>
>>62185184
>Irish and Italians Poles were undesirable

He's saying half a century ago, not 150 years ago you dumb shit.
>>
>>62183953
Because not everyone is a racist /pol/tard who can't relax if a brown person so much as walks into their line of sight.
>>
>>62184096
Well, it's USA fault that forced africans to enter in the country, and then treated they like complete shit. Now you got marginalized blacks because they never got included in the american society in the past. Yeah, we have the same problem.
>>
How is my life made worse by babies of other races being born or people deciding to fuck each other?
>>
>>62185683
>USA fault

Vast majority of black slaves were shipped here before USA was even a country.
>>
File: 1467997631147.jpg (41 KB, 587x581) Image search: [Google]
1467997631147.jpg
41 KB, 587x581
>>62183953
Immigration is kinda annoying because it ruins the dating pool by flooding it with non-white girls who are unattractive by default. But other than that I don't care about the USA or its future to care about the demographics on a larger scale.

That's really my only beef with immigration is that it adds too much filler. If I had to choose the demographics of a place to live in the USA, it would be all millennial whites and a few token nerdy blacks so there's a huge dating and friendship pool.

Basically I'm selfish and only care about the demographics of the place I live, wouldn't care a bit of some flyover state got packed with immigrants. Out of sight and out of mind.
>>
>>62186224
>depresses wages
>changes the ethnic makeup of the country
>increases crime and racial tension

But no, the only thing that matters is MUH GIRLZ, because retards on 4chan are used to think with their cock.
>>
File: cuckafornia.jpg (2 MB, 2234x2994) Image search: [Google]
cuckafornia.jpg
2 MB, 2234x2994
>>62186224
>wouldn't care a bit of some flyover state got packed with immigrants

Feels nice the only places getting crammed with third worlders are coastal shitholes, especially Cuckoldfornia.
>>
>>62186019
Ok then, so UK and USA fault. The fact is that you guys completed slighted and inferiorized the blacks in your country during the most part of the american history. You can't simply blame them because they are black. Fact is that the medium class blacks act like descent people. It is pretty obvious if you had some history classes...
>>
>>62186390
>3rd worlder trying to lecture me about my country's history

We freed the blacks in the 1860s and desegregated the society in the 1960s. All the economic and social misfortune blacks experienced after that is entirely their own fault.
>>
>>62187548
No not really.
It's like blaming Appalachians for why they and their region is so shit.
>>
>>62187665
Appalachian region is shit because it was always too mountainous and rugged to develop proper infrastructure. When a hillbilly leaves Appalachia he usually has no problems becoming an average person. Meanwhile blacks have been migrating to wealthy northern cities since 1900 and they still live in their own shit.
>>
>>62183953
Why should I care?
>>
File: Jones-book-192x290.jpg (9 KB, 192x290) Image search: [Google]
Jones-book-192x290.jpg
9 KB, 192x290
Nothing you can do. Ti.es have changed, demographics have shifted.

Life is water, not stone. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>62186296
>of the country

Don't give a shit, only the demographics of the immediate area I live

And racial tension happenings are rather entertaining to watch on TV so not bad
>>
>>62188046

This. And for many of us in majority white regions like the midwest it's not going to mean much for us. Our country will probably just fracture someday down the line.

I always figured global centralization was the way but with recent events it's looking like individual groups of people simply can't get along forever and balkanization is in human nature
>>
>>62185184
You shouldn't be so picky on what kind of Euro you want when the world is about to be flooded by Asians and Africans
>>
USA country made of trash that europe didn't want lmao church in my shithole is 2x older than anything in USA just shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>62187548
Not true at all. Gross oversimplification of American history. Read a book.
>>
File: melilla-border-fence.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1892) Image search: [Google]
melilla-border-fence.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1892
>>62188803
He's talking about the early 20th and late 19th century, not today or the future. Back then, there was conflict with the Italian immigrants because they were associated with bringing anarchists and mafia, and lived in segregated ghettos in NYC and whatnot. Also sectarianism was a big deal back in the 19th century so protestants disliked catholic Irish, Italians and Poles somewhat.

Different times, obviously today Poles, Italians and Irish are perfectly civilized.
>>
>>62183953
It's not

What is Trump?
>>
>>62188913

They were actually pretty damn strict during the boom period at the turn of the century

Ellis Island turned away anyone too stupid, too ill, or possessing some other unfavorable characteristic

it's something we never acknowledge, the "arms wide open" thing is a false meme

and before that you simply couldn't cut it in this dangerous, wild territory without being a competent immigrant yourself

blacks however were unfortunately all war slaves from Africa and basically dregs
>>
>>62189054
Good post free of memes tbf
>>
>>62189265
Yeah we even did eugenics 1910-1950. FDR and Hoover were big about it.
>>
Why are burgers so racist?
>>
>>62184096
This.
>>
File: 1354245130305.jpg (236 KB, 1148x833) Image search: [Google]
1354245130305.jpg
236 KB, 1148x833
>>62189657
Lots of diversity causes tension

But really it's not racist here, which is why people come to 4chan to bitch about the rampant race-mixing, tolerance and diversity they see daily. In real life, racism is social suicide here. You lose your job, your friends, your reputation, so one would have to come to an anonymous place to vent if they have racist thoughts.
>>
>>62184096
Tbh if the US were full of people like you Im not sure it would be any better anyway.
>>
>>62183953
American """"""""""""whites""""""""""""" are albanians, chechens, turks.

It's much worse actually.

Number of WASPs is ~10% of population.
>>
get cucked yankee scum
>>
>>62191316
>American """"""""""""whites""""""""""""" are albanians, chechens, turks.

Wait what? Those are really obscure groups in the US, I don't think I've ever run into any diaspora from those countries except one Turkish girl in my college German classes. Was really fat and had a headscarf. She was pretty brown and had black eyes and tan skin.

Only Chechen-Americans I can think of were those two that did the Boston bombing

Never met an Albanian
>>
>>62186390

>you guys

But he didn't do it,
>>
>>62188046

Do you think Chinese people won't be the same slanted eyed people they are 500 years from now? Or at least their descendants since we have to take genetic engineering into consideration.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.