[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /int/ think of the dominican republic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (77 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 2000x1333
what does /int/ think of the dominican republic?
>>
dalee postea los """truños"" pa
>>
DALEEEEE POSTEAAA """"""""""TRUÑOOOS"""""""" JKASJASJKASJKA
>>
THICC BITCHES
>>
>>62182308

Seems alright. People are nice, Government seems half decent for that part of the world, and they make a fantastic Cigar.

I like it!
>>
David Ortiz
>>
My friend lived there for a while.

Said it was alright but the cops were corrupt as fuck. You could do whatever you wanted as long as you bribed them. But sometimes they would also extort money out of you by threatening to frame you if you don't comply
>>
And it's famous among japanese baseball fans that a Dominican baseball player in a japanese team said that I love japan because there's no chance to be killed by anyone in cities.
>>
Very autistic posters on /int/
>>
>>62182308
Dominicanà es a pais racista
>>
>>62186961
Why? because we don´t let immigrants treat us like swecuckdistan?!!
>>
File: risa.jpg (60 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
risa.jpg
60 KB, 350x496
>>62192141
niggers hating on silightly darjer skinned niggers
>>
punta cana
>>
A bunch of niggers that colonized my country.
>>
>>62182308
Hair salons, baseball, platanos and a deep hatred in blackness.

I lived among Dominicans, at first they think I'm one of them but then I speak and they talk shit believing I don't understand them.
>>
>>62193288

Are you African American?
>>
Nothing

Ama
>>
>>62195510

Your females are interested in us only for the money or you are cucks?
>>
>>62182308
Never heard of it
>>
Went to Punta Cana back in 2006. It was nice, but everything outside the resorts was shit of course.
>>
File: Flag_of_Dominica.svg.png (70 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Dominica.svg.png
70 KB, 2000x1000
>>62182308
Dominica is better
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.