[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the French part of Switzerland compare to the other parts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Map_Languages_CH.png (163 KB, 1500x905) Image search: [Google]
Map_Languages_CH.png
163 KB, 1500x905
How does the French part of Switzerland compare to the other parts?
>>
http://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/en/index/themen/04/02/05.html

here you can find information about GDP per capita of every canton.
>>
They are more French than the French
>>
File: Ronaldo Barbosa.jpg (23 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo Barbosa.jpg
23 KB, 332x332
>>62174769
>GDP per capita

Does it really matter? Every region is rich as fuck by any standard. What I want to know is which region has the least amount of mudslime/shitskin immigrants.
>>
>>62175138
The German one but there is already too much Portuguese there, so try the north of Italy
>>
File: 20160713_150123.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160713_150123.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Italian Switzerland is best Switzerland. Its like a part of Italy with all the cultural, food, flair but everything works, the people are better as well. French is second best.
>>
>>62175138
The funniest thing is that he is probably poor and unemployed. It makes me laugh the neets who talk about economics while they are poor themselves and surely don't understand economics.
>>
How much do the Swiss hate immigrants?
>>
File: delicious kumiko.jpg (91 KB, 600x697) Image search: [Google]
delicious kumiko.jpg
91 KB, 600x697
>>62175215
Ok I checked this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Switzerland

The German regions are the most muslim infested actually.

>The lowest percentage of Muslims in a canton is 1.82%[citation needed] (the Italian-speaking Ticino)

Based Italy never disappoints.
>>
>>62175423
>the people are better as well
t. ticinese
>>
File: sad bear wants to get inside.jpg (23 KB, 380x326) Image search: [Google]
sad bear wants to get inside.jpg
23 KB, 380x326
>tfw you will never live in Lausanne
>>
>>62174139
More Africans, more taxes, and less English fluency than in the German part.
>>
>>62175423
Are you having those inferiority complexes again?

>>62178128
Also this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.