[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAD ENOUGH GIVE ME AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP NOW OR I SHOOT!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160716_150313.jpg (139 KB, 1116x578) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_150313.jpg
139 KB, 1116x578
I HAD ENOUGH

GIVE ME AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP NOW OR I SHOOT!!
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x320
>>62167724
You need to start with this first
>>
*gives u american citizenship* have a hambubgar friendo
>>
>>62167724

Learning how to shoot is actually the first step to get the american citizenship
>>
>>62167724
First you just have to declare that America is the best country in the world and renounce any and all love for your former homeland and countrymen.
>>
LAND OF FREEDOM
>>
>>62167892
I declare that america is the best country in the world and I renounce any and all for my former homeland and countrymen
>>62167860
I already now how to shoot
>>
>>62167724
Don't worry amigo, I can hook you up, I imagine you'll want the full welfare package, right?
>>
>>62167949
any and all love*
>>
>>62167724
This sounds crazy and impossible but you would make the US whiter and wouldn't be a shitskin like in Europe
>>
>>62167892
but how would they do the muh heritage part then? or are you expected to make that up?
>>
>>62167724
You must taste all kinds of hamburgers from all the fast food chains from USA, to get it
>>
>>62167965
Yes
>>62168017
Fuk u eurocucks
>>
>>62168055
You can make it up but it's better to play the muh minority card. Bragging about being white really only works on edgy internet forums
>>
>>62168094
Ok friendo, that will be USD$ 20,000, we don't accept European monopoly money, you agree to release us of any and all liability for suffocating during transit, dehydration, malnutrition, starvation, sexual abuse inckluding but not limiteed to aggresive cavity searches, forced HRT, gerbills, bukkake, forced prostitution and being blacked. Getting lost in the desert, being shot at by la migra, being shot at by the Mexican police, being shot at by cartels, decapitation, ingestion of drug filled condoms, marriage to hambeast for greencard, marriage to hambeast for equality, accidents in motor vehicles, exposure to hazardous substances , conversion to Mormonism, rattlesnake bites and being buried alive.
>>
>>62168467
I can't accept being blacked
>>
>>62168678
Oh, I see, that one's actually likely to happen but we could get around that... how do you feel about colostomy? Those guys don't usually get raped...
>>
>>62168805
I-I'm not sure
>>
>>62168805
I didn't need to know about this being a thing but thanks, I guess.
>>
>>62168055
Muh heritage doesn't count for recent immigrants
>>
>>62168936
I'm afraid all we've got is a choice of that or orking in a Chinese massage parlour for a full 10 months. You do get free snacks in the coffee room...
>>
>>62167724
>OR I SHOOT!!
congrats! you said the magic words, welcome to american citizenship
>>
>>62169129
I thought the American way is to shoot regardless.
>>
>>62167724
you have to shoot people, if you shoot burger you will be put in the elctric chair
>>
>>62167724
not even memeing the surest way to get a visa hookup would probably be through one of the gullenist networks. they own a bunch of charter schools and businesses here and are known for doing a bunch of shady semi-fraudulant shit
>>
>>62170282
honestly this shit is crazy the more you look into it

http://www.myvisajobs.com/Visa-Sponsor/Harmony-Science-Academy/131451.htm

this is one gullenist charter school in texas bringing in well over one hundred people each year, and they've got over a hundred of these schools around the country. hard to track because they're all broken up into separate legal entities and they try to keep their affiliations secret, but i've seen estimates that if you add it up they sponsor more visas than google or microsoft
>>
>>62168055
You have to be first generation American to brag about muh-heritage. Let his sons be proud Turkish-Americans, but as for now he needs to prove that he loves America.
>>
>265 deaths
>>
>>62169230
no thats the zimmerman way
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.