[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow, wild camels live in Australia. Did you know that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
wow, wild camels live in Australia. Did you know that?
>>
really makes you think
>>
>>62164340
>warning signs about wild camels, roos and wierd creatures
>not a word about those those sirens in the middle of the road
>>
we sell camels to the middle east lel
>>
>>62164418
>Not knowing about based Wombats
Smdh Tbh family
>>
yeah
what happens if you hit a wombat with a car?
>>
>>62164438
>Wombats
Isn't that a Pokémon?
>>
>>62164450
Chillest animals you will meet, although their burrows can be a pain if you are running and break your leg falling on it
>>
>>62164444
nice digits
>>
>>62164523
>Chillest animals you will meet
You've never met my cat

Also
>Australian animal
>doesn't want to kill you

Something is not right here
>>
>>62164444
Nice digits and a woman died last month after hitting one but mostly they just fuck up your car

Sturdy little shits
>>
>>62164569
Only dangerous when driving, other han that they're kewl.

>cat
>not wanting to scratch your eyes out
>not having a based dogger that Muslims and Chinks hate
m8
>>
>>62164340
yes, i've seen a docu on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlTTgjYAFR0
>>
>>62164450
>He's never met a koala
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0
>>
>>62164643
>al jazeera
do not attempt to indoctrinate us with your camel video you scumbag
>>
>>62164632
>not wanting to scratch your eyes out
I can sit on my cat and the only reaction is some kind of grumble and she walks away. If you use her as a pillow she just purrs.

Dogs aren't practical here, not enough room, nor am I home enough for one.
If I'm ever rich as fuck and live in the mountains somewhere I would like a Border Collie and a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.
>>
File: like memes in rain.jpg (321 KB, 782x788) Image search: [Google]
like memes in rain.jpg
321 KB, 782x788
>cat ""people""
>>
>>62164728
Fair enough, I can understand there is a big difference between the average property size (area) between dense Europe and pretty spacious Straya. A backyard is a bit of a necessity.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.