[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matador killed by bull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 634x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 634x645
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36756723
I was genuinely happy when I heard it in the news, wish it would happen more often.
Why does this gruesome barbaric """""""""entertainment""""""""" still exists by the way? How can anyone approve of some poor animal being slowly and brutally slaughtered without any chance of survival just for the fucking spectacle? Spaniards, explain you're selves sick fucks.
>>
>>62161191
that happened like last week , davai
>>
>>62161191
good. hopefully big black bulls will kill more and more wh*te matadors
>>
Muh tradition, I'm ok with killing animals for eating, but this kind of sadistic shit and circus animals are lame.
>>
if you are happy that means you enjoy it
>>
>>62161249
Nah I'm happy that justice has been served, this nigger had it coming.
>>
>>62161545
that's why they watch it waiting for the violence that might happen
you are a matador fan
>>
File: 1451735026828.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1451735026828.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>62161191
>from fucking Russia of all places
>>
File: breaking news.jpg (35 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
breaking news.jpg
35 KB, 350x400
>>62161191
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
look what i found
>>
>>62161191
You can see the exact moment when his heart breaks.

literally.
>>
Really dont care about the Bull but why the fuck would people pay to see that shit
>>
it's a bull, its life isn't worth nearly as much as a person's, and it operates solely on instinct.

>nigger
>>
>>62161191

wow... literaly last week news

we are already in the post-party when the police is taking notes and tries to identify a large number of people who celebrated his death

more news at 11
>>
File: spaniard master race.jpg (254 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
spaniard master race.jpg
254 KB, 2048x1356
>>62161191
>>
>>62164460
>>
>>62164428
What worth is a person's life that is spent on something like this?
I'd say putting on silly clothes and doing a little show for tourists and retards is worth about equal to ton of bull.

For an american reference, Id put them in the same league as NASCAR drivers.
>>
>>62164637
it's entertainment/sport
nascar used to be pretty cool
whatever
>>
>>62164637

popular bullfighters are really paid well here, you can make millions/year.
>>
Finally, people got what they paid for. Let's not kid ourselves. Nobody watches this without hoping for some human blood. Same with NASCAR and all other dangerous sports. The masses hopes for blood.
>>
>disapproving corrida
>go back home, open your pig chop envelope bought at the supermarket, cook it and eat it
how many time you have to stand in front of this hypocritics?
>>
>>62164460
>>62164488
just like in my animes!
>>
>>62164834
Same as NASCAR drivers.
Just because someone is paid a lot of money doesn't mean their lives are truly worth a damn to anyone else on the planet.
A scientist working on a cure for cancer is worth something. A surgeon is is great at performing heart surgeries is worth something.
Entertainers get paid a lot because they make a lot, but they are all replaceable.
>>
>>62164950

I'm not defending them just saying that is impossible to stop something that moves literally millions in every bullfight, but it will soon change, several cities have already forbiden this and the people on the arenas are 50 years old and up, it will die in our lifetime and we are previleged to witness it.
>>
File: psjdof.gif (3 MB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
psjdof.gif
3 MB, 300x221
>people pretending to be mad about an actual cow
vegashits BTFO
I saw mexican bullfighting once it wasn't the same
>>
>>62164637
Money, plus it's the first on-pitch death in 30 years or so. I don't give a shit about it, but neither do I care for the bulls.
>>
>>62164637
Money, plus it's the first on-pitch death in 30 years or so. I don't give a shit about it, but neither do I care for the bulls; if they eat them afterwards, is it really worse than killing them by sawing off their heads with a machine?
>>
>>62161191
They family has no sense of humour. Basically if you even joke about it they're gonna sue your ass, steal your money and put you in jail. In Spain satire is no longer allowed.
>>
>>62170928
>look at me I'm retard I'm doing something dangerous like playing with a bull
and people can't be sarcastic about this fag?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.