[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: 1443190287566.jpg (45 KB, 993x1023) Image search: [Google]
1443190287566.jpg
45 KB, 993x1023
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany
>>
I am actually really a normie irl, have a gf, and go to college. I don't live with my parents and don't blame others for my mistakes, I don't pkay video games or watch Chinese cartoons. I come here to learn and appreciate other cultures.
>>
>>62154871
What have you learned from int in the last few months?
>>
>>62154871
nice meme
>>
i come here for the memes

NEETs are the best meme makers because they have all the time in the world
>>
>>62154964
That /int/ is not the best place for learning
>>
I have social life, so I think I'm not a loser. Tbh, I come to this site just to laugh at the losers saying all kind of shit because their lives are too insignificant to act like normal people
>>
I'm 25 and have never really worked an honest day in my life.
>>
>>62155143
How do you sustain your life?

Mommy and daddy dont mind supporting you?
>>
>>62155197
No I have been in college on and off since I graduated high school. I have one semester left now so I'll have to start working pretty soon.
>>
I wasn't NEET until two and a half months ago (got to the end of my contract at a plastic manufacturing plant and got replaced by somebody else), and have been unemployed ever since (have not been able to get a similar job and actually considering getting a low-wage one and work for a while to not get bored).

>I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world
>spending endless hours playing videogames

wow dude, and to think you live in a country where there are no cartel pyschos messing with innocent people and retarded politicians selling you out to burgers and their kike masters.
(weed man is a degenerate, but still far harmless than cholo juanito and the gang). It could be worse than that pal. Just look at the bright side of things (for a change).
>>
>>62155262
You've been in college for 7 years? Major?

How have you never needed to work during that time?
>>
>>62154748
kind of funny how no one ever tells 16 year old girls who become single moms they are NEETs or losers, I guess its ok to use a human being as a way to get free money to stay at home

also girls are not criticized for being sluts but guys are made to be ashamed to be virgins

any guy who allows sluts and whores to call him a loser deservers every bad thing that happens to him, I dont feel sorry for any of guys on 4chan, they are stupid enough to be slaves to women
>>
>>62155425
Pretty sure everyone looks down on single moms, not really sure where you think they're wellrespected or something.

also who even mentioned women anywhere? Literally what are you responding to
>>
>>62155536
>also who even mentioned women anywhere?
what? is it not ok for me to mention women in a NEET loser thread? I wasnt aware
>>
>>62155570
You just for some reason made a strawman against women.

>I don't feel sorry for any of you guys on 4chan, they are stupid enough to be slaves to women

What is this even in response to? How is it relevant to the thread? In what way am I or anyone else being a slave to women? Id like to hear this
>>
>DAE loserdom
>DAE it's fun to be sad
Stop this shit.
>>
>>62155669
ok, maybe that wasnt clear, somehow I think guys who constantly think of themselves as losers for being a virgin when all the girls out there are sluts is being a slave. 'tfw no gf' is probably the most posted meme on 4chan so I dont think this is an isolated issue
>>
>>62154748
I'm not a NEET but I'm still a loser
>>
>>62155748
Isn't it the sole biological goal of any living organism to procreate and pass on their genes?

How is being a virgin while everyone else around you isnt not being a loser exactly?
>>
>>62155820
>Isn't it the sole biological goal of any living organism to procreate and pass on their genes?
>How is being a virgin while everyone else around you isnt not being a loser exactly?

By that logic every person without surviving offspring is a loser, virgin or not.
>>
>>62155862
Well yes but being an involuntary virgin signifies you have low to nonexistent social value
>>
>>62155820
This is a problem Ive had many times before on 4chan, people cant seem to understand that a girl who spreads her legs for any guy who comes along is disgusting. Im not a prude or a player hater, I believe in having recreational sex. But good sex is choosing the right people. If a guy were to have sex with a lowlfe like a crackwhore he would rightfully be considered a lowlife himself. But when women let lowlife guys fuck them they somehow think they should be respected for it, like they are sexually strong. It doesnt take a brain for a pretty girl to spread her legs for a guy, sluts are sluts, I dont know how else to explain it to you.
>>
>>62154748
Do you want to be my friend?
>>
>>62155933
I don't understand this strawman you keep making.

>They somehow think they should be respected for it

Who, all of them? Society? I'm not getting it
>>
File: 1465032978882.jpg (46 KB, 392x443) Image search: [Google]
1465032978882.jpg
46 KB, 392x443
>>62155915
A loser's a loser, it doesn't matter the degree
>>
>>62155965
What do you do?

How will being friends with you enrich/improve my life?
>>
>>62155977
you must not have lurked /int/ very long, there are constantly threads started by american and european girls bragging how they fuck any kind of guy. again, Im not a player hater, Im not against the idea of a girl having sex outside here ethnic background, but girls just bragging all the time that they are having tons of sex with whatever guy is disgusting, again, if you dont see that I dont know how else to explain it
>>
>>62156002
I don't know, maybe we could suicide together
>>
>>62156100
You can do that by yourself
>>
>>62156031
>girls
I think you are the new one my friend
>>
>>62154975
Shut up you filthy Skavshit, my lifes better than yours by a mile.
>>
>>62156112
really?? how does using the word girls make me unaware?
>>
>>62155794
How?
>>
>>62156109
Don't be so selfish
>>
>>62156031
>>62156139
Women don't post on 4chan, it's just bad b8 by lonely NEETs.

If girls do post here they're fat and ugly as fuck anyway
>>
File: easter?~01.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
easter?~01.png
6 KB, 415x416
I am employed and making good money for someone my age, but I'm still the biggest loser on this Guatemalan penis engraving support group.
>>
>>62156179
Hiw do you know this?
>>
>>62156225
How?
>>
>>62156227
What kind of undesirable woman would ever go on this shithole of a website? There's nothing to be learned here
>>
>>62155402
I spent a semester and a half NEET, another only going part time. Changed majors as well. Never took spring/ summer classes. Never needed to get a job because frankly, I didn't need the money. I don't have a lot of financial needs. All I need is food and a place to sleep, and thats given to me for free. I am extremely happy too.
>>
>>62154748
Same :c
>>
>>62156258
Why stop at women, what kind of undesirable man would ever come to this shithole? Nothing to learn here.
>>
>>62154748
Well I am a med student but still >tfw no gf in my life anyway.

>redpill
I kinda felt that I unironically like the concept after I got rejected to med school for my first cycle (I am an Asian) as I was rejected good GPA (3.8) and good MCAT sores (98% percentile score). I got into in my second cycle but I felt really bad for how AA fucked me
>>
>>62155425
So I'm calling you a looser, now what?
t. not fat and not ugly grill
>>
File: 1467858938236.jpg (109 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1467858938236.jpg
109 KB, 960x720
I'm worth 7 figures; still low confidence manlet who never had a gf

I'm going to the gym at least. Things get better right?
>>
First of all I'm older than 60% of posters here.
Most of the > tfw no gf posters are like 18 or 19 where it's still entirely reasonable to get a gf who isn't used goods.

Secondly, yes I am a kissless,handholdless, even hugless virgin. I've never even had a female friend. In fact I've never had a real friend at all. There's two guys I occasionally hang out with from high school but I usually only go to the movies with them and pay for everything.

Thirdly, and the most damning reason I'm a loser, is the fact that anyone else in my circumstances would've easily turned things around. I have a shit ton of free time and do nothing with it. I've never been poor. I don't suffer from any diseases or disabilities. I don't have any vices. Yet I've still done jack shit with my life. I can smell the old jizz stains in my underwear from masturbating to pictures of girls I went to high school with 3 days ago, but I'm too lazy to shower or change.
>>
>>62154748
I am basically living the NEET life apart from being in college.

Pretty sure I cant blame niggers and Jews for anything wrong with my country.
>>
>>62156402
Post feets
>>
>>62156294
They don't, that's why everyone here is a loser
>>
>>62156427
if going to the gym improves your confidence, things get better. if not, then no, they don't get better.
>>
>>62156443
>First of all I'm older than 60% of posters here.

litteraly took a step back in awe

I'm 48, kiddo, try me
>>
>>62156490
But I find this place kinda fun. Everyday, everywhere, everyone I interact with on a daily basis (friends included) has the same, boring, generic opinion, point of view, but here I get to see something different, something unique.
>>
>>62156528
The idea of a 48 year old man saying that in a french accent made me chuckle.
>>
File: 1466476294212.jpg (27 KB, 472x332) Image search: [Google]
1466476294212.jpg
27 KB, 472x332
>>62156514
It hasn't so far, and I've been going for like 8 months
>>
>>62156402
this cracks me up, girls bragging that they are sluts and tell guys they are losers for not trying to pick up on them, I see this all the time on 4chan, I'll bet you have tattoos all over your body to advertise how cheap you are
>>
>>62156528
>48
How did you even find out this place?
>>62156443
Do you have a job to begin with?
>>
>>62156528
You're actually in the top 5% lad.
I've compiled a lot of statistics from "demographics" threads where OP asks things like > cunt > age > what you do.
It's a common thread in most boards from /biz/ to /o/. Overwhelmingly the user base is between the ages of 18-22 and this has actually stayed consistent throughout the years.

Meaning most guys probably grow out of their loser phase and leave this dump. Welcome to the very small club of REAL losers.
>>
>>62156621
If you have ever been to /fit/ you will find out that there a a lot of ripped autists out there. You should still keep lifting though, might as well be a good looking loser right?
>>
>>62156579
>but here I get to see something different, something unique.
Yeah, posted by ugly disgusting poor loosers. That's the reason this place supposed to be ***anonymous***
>>
>>62156637
I have 1 tattoo. But why do you care what bunch of strangers post about you? They aren't your real friends nor relatives. You'll never get a chance to fug them (me for example). So why don't you just relax?
>>
>>62156698
Are you poor, disgusting, a loser yourself?
>>
>>62156766
just to clarify this isnt me, the person you were quoting
>>
I've been consistently employed since I was 19 years old and I'm currently working on my degree part time. I'm financially independent and people consider me to be well spoken, reasonable, and intelligent.

That being said, I have almost no friends anymore and I haven't had a gf or sex since I was 22. It doesn't help that I'm in the phase of my life now where people are getting married, having kids, establishing their careers, and generally disappearing into the nuclear family life. I enjoy socializing and being around good people but I can very easily go weeks or months without talking to anyone outside of work due partially to being okay with solitude, but also a recurring fear that others are always thinking negatively of me and speaking badly of me when I'm not there.
>>
>>62156143
My personal life is a disaster and I can't move in my career
>>
>>62156766
I'm not, but everyone searching for a gf here definetly is.
>>
I work 7-4.
Live in an apartment.

That's about it.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.