[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i see faggots from your countries shopping and posting reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (3 KB, 328x154) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 328x154
i see faggots from your countries shopping and posting reviews of faggoty items all the time. do any of you shop here? is it good?
>>
Based Jack Ma please fuck my bitch
>>
Everyone does, it's legit.
>>
>>62121159

i want to buy some polo shirts from here, are they any good?
>>
>>62121122
One time a bought an ATI videocard, the hd4300, and I received a piece of cloth instead.
>>
>>62121208
kek
KEK!
>>
>>62121190
Do not buy chink clothes they can't into big strong western sizing
>>
>>62121223
It was cheap tho, so i didn't mind that much.
>>
>>62121276
I hope you disputed or charged back your card
>>
>>62121301
I didn't. Paypal doesn't allow you to take the money back after 30 days.
The brazillian customs are shitty, so they held the package for a long long time
>>
>>62121228
well, fuck, they do mention to buy a size or two larger than what you wear usually. it's cheap as fuck
>>
Bought a phone from there and it got here with a cracked screen, and stopped working after about a month
>>
>>62121122

There is always a risk buying from the big chink online shops. Only buy "premium" asian products from there like shit from Xiaomi etc. Even then you have to watch out for fakes.
>>
I have a friend that's a full blown weeb, he orders all his figures from there.
>>
>>62121122

I got an hard drive for like 1/2 the price it is in Israel

still going strong

they cheatest customs for me too, they boxed it like it was some fucking piece of nothing and declared it as a $10 gift. lmfao. fucking chinese don't give a shit.
>>
>>62121394
>buying phones from chinese websites

are you legitimately retarded? you're literally asking for broken shit
>>
Order things under the assumption that they're going to be trash

I've ordered some clothes and sunglasses that are god tier fakes

And some other stuff that is falling apart
>>
>>62122288
>clothes and sunglasses that are god tier fakes
post their brand names, la, there are like a million if them
>>
>no paypal
dropped
>>
it's ok
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.