[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the US and EU had freedom of movement what percentage of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
If the US and EU had freedom of movement what percentage of the EU would move to the US despite talking shit about the US all the time?

I bet about 15% would move
>>
>>62115048
What percentage would move to the EU? I bet all niggers and leftists.
>>
>>62115089
Why would any American move to Europe?
>>
>>62115048

none

we are full and murrikans take 2 spaces
>>
>>62115048

And about half of Murrica would move to Europe
>>
>>62115302
No they wouldn't
>>
Like 1/3rd of all migration would be to America.
>>
Old EU- no more than 5%.
New EU- up to 10%.
>>
>>62116828
Permanently ofc.
>>
>>62116734
Maybe not 50% but I can easily imagine almost a third of all young europeans moving to the US the moment the borders would open.
>>
File: 1463967638397.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1463967638397.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>proto-mexicans coming here
>>
The ones who talk shit and those who would potentially more are probably not the same people.
>>
>>62115048
I'd move to the US desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.