[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: REU-GERMANY-OKTOBERFEST__003.jpg (286 KB, 1200x790) Image search: [Google]
REU-GERMANY-OKTOBERFEST__003.jpg
286 KB, 1200x790
Is it possible to speak like a native in german? Do you germans/swiss know of any foreigner that speaks like one of you?
>>
I dont know of any other german that speaks like me
>>
>>62101254
Speaking German like a native is what makes you a German native.
>>
only if you lived there for a very long time
>>
>>62101254
Even if it's hard to admit, most Turks and Poles actually speak very good German, to the degree when it's not distinguishable anymore.
>>
No. When they're not born here and raised with this languege its not really possible.
>>
>>62101254
No. Literally every region in Germany has their own distinct way of speaking German, so unless you haven't been raised or lived there for atleast 5 years you will always be outed as a foreigner
>>
seeing a black man speak with a thick bavarian accent was one of the weirdest things for me to ever witness.
>>
>>62104455
Did you guys have a small population that hitler sterilized that been there for a while?
>>
>>62104455
le munich black taxi driver guy
>>
Depends on the person,but usually no. For example my father was here for almost 50 years but he still doesn't speak English like a native English speaker, but he's from the Eastern bloc so that has something to do with it. It depends on the language and how closely related it is to your mother tongue.
>>
>>62104598
i think there was only one black girl on my entire school and this was in an urban area.
mudmen we had lots of, but black people i've seen very rarely, much less one with such a striking accent.
>>
You can do it with any language, it just depends on how well you learn sbd if you ever care to correct your accent. Pronunciation is not some intuitive or nothing practice, it can be taught with effort. The only people who don't believe this are people that don't even agree with modern human anatomy, there is nothing preventing the mouth of an Indian or a Swahili from producing the movements and contractions that a German does.
>>
>>62104598
You are thinking of the Rhineland bastards.
There were no official laws enacted against the black population (despite popular belief)
>>
>>62101254

like in every other language you will never speak it like you have been born and raised there
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.