[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did stupid algayrian gouvernment forced us to lean frog instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Why did stupid algayrian gouvernment forced us to lean frog instead of English

And you stupid Breat fuck, why you let french colonized us ?
>>
>>62094300
ُExplain yourself britain
>>
Litteraly who?
>>
Not even I want you to destroy this language
>>
File: 1461526277242.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1461526277242.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>62094300
>stupid algayrian gouvernment forced us to lean frog instead of English

When did this happen? How did this happen?
Sauce?
>>
>>62094300
I don't know but I love spanish colonies. dont you love France?
>>
Isn't Fench more advanced?
>>
>>62095100
Just google Algeria and you will find most of contenant in french
>>62095187
France is good and have a lot of very good particularities, but I want to discover someting else, and not speaking english duing to the hegemony of french in Algeria is a bid handicap
>>
>>62094300
They should have learned you how to properly drive a truck, you cunts.
>>
>>62095249
Is so advanced that if you lean it very well,it will be almost impossible to know other language because our "litteral thing brain" will be already full of french
>>
>>62095366
>Algeria
>Having enough money to buy truck or car

Nice try
>>
File: 1468480969995.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468480969995.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>62094300
Show some respect you bloody dune coon, they could've killed off your entire people if they wanted to but they didn't and look at how "good" it's going for them.

Nobody bullies France except us.
>>
>>62095475
>algerians
>not stealing the truck
>>
>>62095705
> they could've killed off your entire people
And they didn't did it and et us to keep polluting earth's surface, that why they deserve to be all exterminated

>>62095810
>algerians
>be intellectually able to drive a car

Shut the fuck up please
>>
>>62095403
I thought that you make French full with something, not vice-versa.
>>
>>62094300
>lament about other
>be the victime
>ask to other for resolve
>no evolving by is own side

Good job fellow brother dont change anything you're perfect
>>
Install Italian please

We will love u

Pls
>>
>>62094300
British colonies fall into three categories.

1) Settlement. These are places with minimal people where we can put white people and nation-build. These are the bestest of best colonies, and Brits like them so much we stole Quebec and South Africa so the French and Dutch wouldn't get to reap the benefits.

2) Trade. Sometimes it's to trade with, sometimes it's to take things from and trade with and othertimes it's to have places to stop and have a rest while you're trading. These are good but not quite so good.

3) To teach a lesson. Somalia and Burma were little shitholes who wouldn't stop trying to pick a fight with us, so we conquered them in retaliation, cos fuck you.

Algeria fits none of those categories, so we left it in the discard pile, tbqh.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.