[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is racism on its last legs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 1466582555462.jpg (93 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
1466582555462.jpg
93 KB, 660x660
seems like people have become much more tolerant and inclusive in the last 10 years or so
is it our generations duty to make the whole planet a multicultural society free of hate and prejudice?
>>
>>62080993
Multicultural just means fewer white people.
>>
>>62080993
>france

kek, anyway, she chould be algerian
>>
>>62081032
Are you implying that's bad?
>>
>>62080993
>seems like people have become much more tolerant and inclusive in the last 10 years or so
Really? Seems to me like people are far more hateful now that they were 10 years ago.
It went something like
>90s
indifference
>00s
acceptance
>10s
repulsion
>>
>>62080993
>is racism on its last legs?

No as long as there is more than once race there will be scope for racism.

Even over time if by immense interbreeding we somehow managed to nigger ourselves into being mixed race of uniform colored mullattos, then we will move on to other forms of xenophobia
>>
>>62080993

Fuck off commie scumbag, nobody want your tolerance and don't think the youngsters are dumb enough to fall for this shit.

Yougsters generally hold the same opinions as their parents, so please kill yourself with your delusions
>>
>>62081119
Are you implying that's good?
>>
>>62081119
Are you implying it isn't? Multicultural never seems to mean "Move more Asians to Jamaica"
>>
>>62081142
this sadly, things seem to have moved backwards over the past few years.
>>
>>62081142

It's because people can't stand anymore the race mixing propaganda
>>
>>62081198
Jamaicans aren't white.
>>
>>62081032
no it doesn't

>>62080993
I hope so. But multicultural doesn't mean uni-cultural, at all.
There is something beautiful in all countries.
Ps, the girl in the picture is probably Algerian
>>
>>62081208

Kill yourself paki, nobody want your progress, in fact your ideology is nothing more than stupid delusions
>>
>>62081198
... because Jamaica is poor
>>
>>62080993
No, that means less freedom of speech and more brainwashing. Modern liberals want to create some kind of light Stalinism where you're not sent to gulags but outcasted or jailed for hatecrime just for having a different opinion.
>>
>>62080993
>seems like people have become much more tolerant and inclusive in the last 10 years or so
I think people are withdrawing from larger society and radicalizing in their private echo chambers thanks to the internet, so yeah left-leaning people become more racist, while right-leaning people become more racfist.
>>
>>62081232

>the leftist again

We already said on /fr/ that we don't want to se you

Beside no normal person give a fuck about your delusions
>>
>>62081224
I meant move Asians to a majority black area. Or Arabs into China. Or Indonesians to Peru.
Multicultural, in almost every example I have heard from, applies to the west, and targets white people in their own countries. Just Sayin'
>>
>>62081265
>nobody want your progress

haha, even FN voters would find /int/ edgy and racist.
>>
>racism on it's last legs
Yeah, so that's why blacks in US differentiate between each other as "lightskin" and "darskin" and create stereotypes around it?
>>
>>62081232
Good response
>>
>>62081119

Of course it's bad. The entire development of the civilized world is due to whites. Hell your country is full of half white crossbreds and even you are still a shithole. Imagine how far back humanity will be set with no whites.
>>
>>62081307
What happened to free speech ?
>>
>>62081309
The are a bunch of japs in Peru. Do you know Fujimori?
>>
>>62081309
don't understand why you're such a cuck.

>boohoo poor white people

this is coming from a serb
>>
>>62081314

Nope, and you know why ? Because the average folk isn't an idiot supportive of anti racism

Do you know how much your shity religion is rejected by the common folk ? Please come into a working class area and we will have a gigle
>>
>>62081352
>spaniard criollos
>white
>>
>>62081352
Mexico is literally the most racially mixed country in the world. Still has 20 million whites, and 80% of the country has European ancestry.
Compared to Mexico and East Asia, Mexico is pretty White.
>>
>>62080993
Kid's adopted, or dad is some kind of ultranigger.
t. mulatto
>>
>>62081354

Leftist are subhumans, they don't deserve free speech because they ideas are harmfull to the avergae joe, in fact you should be jailed and executed for treason and for turning people life into shit.

I hope you will be ass raped by your diverse friends
>>
>>62081352
>The entire development of the civilized world is due to whites.

almost all of that development was made by dark haired/eyed people
>>
>>62081032
white people have some mighty big dues to pay
>>62081082
>>62081232
dad algirian mom french
>>62081142
at least here its correct. mixing with other races(mainly gypsies) isn't as taboo as it used to
>>62081157
old people are racists because they have lived in xenophobic all white societies, younger people aren't because lots of us have non-white classmates, gf/bf, the people of europa will soon be one beautiful multiracial ethnic mosaic :)
>>
>>62081389
Well...yeah, poor white people. What is wrong with that?
>>
>>62081458
>at least here its correct. mixing with other races(mainly gypsies) isn't as taboo as it used to

t. half-gypsy
>>
>>62081448
Still white tho
>>62081458
Dues to pay? Are you listening to yourself? You preach equality, but single out one race to suffer for their ancestors actions.
>>
>>62080993
People become more racist here actually
>>
>>62081309
It's not about moving people, it's about people moving.

White countries are pretty much the only safe place, and in dire need of cheap labour and repopulation anyway. Unless white people start poping children out, the demographic variation is almost inevitable, but it won't happen overnight, of course. I wish we won't come to this.

>>62081393
You what ? I'm working with blue collars workers... one of them is a literal Paki, another is a Young Portuguese, another is named Abdul and probably comes from Paki as well :DDD

The vast majority of FN voters are disfranchised PS voters. They have supported anti-racist politicians.
>>
>>62081524
>Still white tho

nope
>>
>>62081442
the dad is a french footbal player Bacary Sagna
>>62081508
t. мaвъp
>>62081524
can't be equal when one group is so much more privileged above the rest, whites have to be knocked down a peg
>>
>>62081446
>I hope you will be ass raped by your diverse friends

> they don't deserve free speech because they ideas are harmfull to the avergae joe

Racism is harmful to the average Ahmed

Buttmad royalist detected btw
>>
File: ons-whites_thumb.jpg (80 KB, 721x634) Image search: [Google]
ons-whites_thumb.jpg
80 KB, 721x634
>>62081458

>old people are racists because they have lived in xenophobic all white societies, younger people aren't because lots of us have non-white classmates, gf/bf, the people of europa will soon be one beautiful multiracial ethnic mosaic :)

Only in your head, the only antiracist I met IRL were upper class faggots, the working class and normal people don't follow your bullshit.

Do you know that even the american youth don't like blacks ? They made a study about it and noticed the youth had the same exact attitude that their parents.

Kek in places like Belgium or Danemark the youngsters are actually the more right wing demographics.

Your futur will never exist because you will be dead before it will ever happen.

Anyway, this pic is from the UK statistics and it show that less than 3% of whites date non white... Oups
>>
>>62081216
No it's because people actually came into contact with other races during the 00s, and experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>> propaganda.
>>
>>62081405
Alright, obviating the fact that most of my replies here are just me taking the piss, those 20 millions of whites are the result of whites moving into a brown country. Not saying it's wrong, but this argument >>62081198 falls apart just because of this.
>>
>>62081578
Man, I don't know if it is just this board, but no country has more self loathing posters than Spain.
>>
>>62081578
>Leibniz and a North African sub human are the same because he had brown hair

Autism.
>>
>>62080993
Even without whites niggers, latinos and sand niggers will keep killing each others except that this time no white will be there for them to cry a river about.
Have fun in your shithole hopeless future fuckers.
>>
>>62081669
coming from the amerindian shitskin sucking white cock
>>
>>62081563

>The vast majority of FN voters are disfranchised PS voters. They have supported anti-racist politicians.

And this is why they hate them more than anything now...

Just ask my dad, he used to support SOS racisme and now he hate this shiy more than anything, in fact he use raciall slurs all the time now.

You know shit m8.

>>62081595

>Racism is harmful to the average Ahmed

No fuck given, the average ahmed isn't pârt of the average joe, minorities and leftists are something like parasites.
>>
>>62081621
>less than 3% of whites date non white... Oups

It's entirely normal you dumb caucasoid faggot, it's called preferences
You tend to like people from your own ethnic group by a huge margin
Not a proof of "muh all people are racists like me"
>>
>>62081584
Seriously though, why are you lying to these people? Nobody in Bulgaria likes gypsies, niggers, turks, or arabs
>>
>>62081621
50% of black men are married interracialy in the uk, they aren't exactly the society to claim its anti ir dating considering its the most mixed-up place in europe
>>
>>62081640
Is anyone pushing for more Asians in Mexico here? No, the context of the OP is multiculturalism in the West, where I include Mexico. Most of Mexico has some European descent.
>>
>>62081746
>my dad thinks that
Nice source here André

>minorities and leftists are something like parasites.

And still they are net contributors to the economy.
>>
>>62081766
I think he hopes to trigger some autists
>>
>>62081352

you mean the civilized world is due to european inmigrants, american whites are retarded as fuck
>>
>Hey i know what ill leave africa for a better place
>haha this place is great better turn it into africa so it will get worse
>>
>>62081458
>dad algirian mom french

It wouldn't look so nigger if that was the case, french are(were) white and algerians are brown, a French-Algerian mixes wouldn't be black as the kid in the picture
>>
>>62081757

That show that the antiracist fantasy will never happen, no matter how hard they try they will always loose everything in the end.

Beside nobody want niggers and arabs to come to their place.
>>
>>62081737
Wait, are you the same Slavic Canadian poster that hates White people? Someone seems to be projecting their own self-loathing.
>>
>Bulgaria

It fucking amazes me how Eastern Europeans are more concerned with these issues than Westerners. Even when they are less afflicted. Like Spaniards caring more about Japanese politics than the Japanese.
>>
>>62081854
He is probably a Gypsy who thought his whole life that he is white.
>>
>>62081458
>old people are racists because they have lived in xenophobic all white societies, younger people aren't because lots of us have non-white classmates, gf/bf, the people of europa will soon be one beautiful multiracial ethnic mosaic :)
In my experience this is not true. Both old and young peoplebecome racist basically as soon as they have to deal with foreigners.
Old people here used to hate on gypsies something fierce, but never had trouble with the odd nigger, and were receptive to the local priest solidarity messages. Shit changed after they started coming here en masse, now old fucks hate niggers as much as gypsies.
Same with the young: as long as you're in school getting fed egalitarism propaganda, you're not racist. Once you step outon your own and have to actually meet the foreign element daily, the hatred is born. And if anything it's stronger than the old fucks', because there's no christian concern to tone down the emotion.
>>
>>62081854
you're talking about self-hating while sucking white cock you brown shitskin

there's a difference between white mutts with no idea where they come from in the new world and europeans

you are from guatemala, a literal hellhole, complaining about multiculturalism like it's bad for you
>>
>>62080993
As long as there are whites there can be no peace as long as we resist the natural order of black superior race at the top there can be no peace, we must get BLACKED all of us for the sake of mankind
>>
>>62081082
obsessed
>>
Racism isn't real
>>
Just wait for the next economic depression m80 racism will be big again. The future's unpredictable no one in their right mind would've thought Russia would fight Ukraine 5 years ago.
>>
>>62081766
my boss is syrian and hes married to a big titted bulgarian and my cousin is a blonde who married a brown asf gypsy so you are wrong
>>62081851
the womans dad is algerian, the childs dad is west african muslim
>>
>>62081821
It's working.
>>
>>62081314
>>62081563

>huur duuuur FN FN FN !!!!

lad.
>>
File: war-1950.gif (11 KB, 612x337) Image search: [Google]
war-1950.gif
11 KB, 612x337
>>62081702
History tends to indicate the whites are the best when it comes to killing each others though
>>
>>62081952
>my boss is syrian and hes married to a big titted bulgarian and my cousin is a blonde who married a brown asf gypsy so you are wrong

I can believe that a rich shitskin can marry some goldigger, but if your cousin married a gypsy then you guys weren't white to begin with.

Or you're just trolling.
>>
>>62081788
The west isn't a solid idea, most people on this mongolian singing throat forum would disagree that we are part of the West, for instance. What about Japan or South Korea? Are they """West"""? What about Turkey, Poland or Russia? What about Guatemala, Cuba or the rest of Latin America? And South Africa?

Then you have the fact that there used to be some immigration from the Philippines due to it being part of New Spain and the increasing (albeit still small) Asian population here. And yes, there has been people throughout Mexican history that has pushed for more immigrants.
>>
>>62081912
Wait so...White people suck. Non-Whites don't. Unless they like Whites. Then they come from Hellholes, which suck, because there are no White people. Who suck. I know this, because I am White.
Is that the gist of your argument?
>>
>>62081786

>its the most mixed-up place in europe

Excatly, the UK IS THE MORE MIXED UP PLACE IN EUROPE yet people don't want to race mix and even worse for you they don't want immigration, multiculturalism and globalisation...

Like the USSR your antiracist fantasy will collapse in the end and you will join former commies into the limbo of history.

>>62081792

My dad have a lot of working class friends and strangely they think all the same...

M8 even among the youth nobody like your diverse friends, appart from an autistic bourgeois scum from my former highschool I never met an antiracist IRL. And I live in Bretagne so it's quite telling isn't it ? Face it, nobody like yourantiracist bullshit.
>>
>>62081920

Shitty b8
>>
>>62081142
>the anchorman said niggers are bad I trust the anchorman
>I trust the anchorman the anchorman is clean shaved and is good looking therefore a realiable person
good goy
>>
>>62081994
I always assumed West means Europe and Colonized by Europe. Basically a nice way to say "Where the white people went, and stayed"
I could be wrong though. I just mean if the argument is "More white people" it ceases to be fighting for multiculturalism.
>>
>>62081993
not trolling but her family disowned her, the wedding was a horde gypsies and no bulgrains in sight, none of her friends went there. also her mom started drinking
>>
>>62082078
What the fuck are you talking about? Did someone on tv said something similar to what I posted?
>>
You are all idiots desu

Male characteristics are more the determinant to women than skin color. Above how masculine you are only comes social/financial status that's why a lot of women fuck random blacks in a heartbeat but will settle with someone their own race later in life, in their eyes they are good for reproducing but not good as providers.

So, no as long as blacks continue to be this marginalized group at the bottom of the social ladder they will only get this full on race mixing is far from happening
>>
>>62082078

>I'm a leftist I love niggers because the TV and teachers said so
>I'm a brain dead idiot, so even when the reality say otherwise I still belive the propaganda
>I suck people dick on a daily basis therefore I think everybody do it

KYS
>>
>>62081976
HAHAHAHA FUCKING REKT
>>
>>62081852
The racist fantasy of "muh white genocide" won't happen either.

And I repeat, minorities are overrepresented in the working class.

>>62081962
This guy is trying to say that France is as edgy as he is.
>>
>>62082202

Let him go, he is an average leftard idiot who is deluded enough to think the TV don't spread his moronic antiracist bullshit.
>>
>>62082263
I mean it's true for every race that people generally tend to kill people of their same race. They tend to usually be the most abundant race of people near you at any given time.
>>
>>62082283
I mean...What country in Europe is having enough kids to replace the previous generation?
>>
File: we.jpg (35 KB, 599x222) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
35 KB, 599x222
>>62080993
>>
>>62082283

>And I repeat, minorities are overrepresented in the working class.

Maybe in your shithole, in Bretagne there are no minorities in the working class...

Here minorities are welfare leechers and jail tiers people, I assume this is true in the rest of France considering people from my familly living in the South confirmed the same exact shit.

Beside if you belive that the working class live in big cities then you are an idiot, it's common knowledge that the working class moved from the city centers to the suburbs in order to be able to avoid your diverse friends.

M8 you know shit about life so stop posting
>>
>>62082243
baguettona please go
>>
>>62081976
>>62082263

The shit is Mao killed more people than WWI, WWII and Stalin combined...
>>
>>62082364
None. And it's not a wanker behind his computer who will change that, especially since women don't like edgy types.

If (and that's a big if) the demographic trends continue, then Europe will be as mixed as the USA during the next few centuries, instead of being 97+% White as it was before.

As simple as that. You can always try to relocate the "niggers", either they will come back, either the anti-racist sentiment will grow (Normies are pretty much anti-racist nowadays, especially if you target all nonwhite without discrimination), or you will have a state composed of 50% of population over 60 years - but at least white. Until someone decides that Spaniards/Slavs/Brits are not white for some reason and start another war.
>>
>>62082480

Nigger dick suckers please cure your mental AIDS, please try to speak you mind inthe italian street to give us a giggle, from what I've heard the good people of Lombardia pretty much love people like you...
>>
>>62081208
>sadly
>>
>>62082095
>West means Europe and Colonized by Europe
In that case, everyone, except for Thailand, Ethiopia (I think) and Japan are part of the west.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, white people are not going to disappear because non white people are moving next to them.
>>
>>62082525
Dude, just cut social services, or have more kids. That is all Europe has to do.
>>
>>62082525

>If (and that's a big if) the demographic trends continue, then Europe will be as mixed as the USA during the next few centuries, instead of being 97+% White as it was before.

Only in your fucking head, right know nobody want this trend to continue except mentally ill faggots like you.

Right know even Valls said that immigration need to stop.
>>
>>62082099
>her family disowned her

So, like I said then? Bulgarians still hate gypsies.
>>
File: IMG_0814-475x469.png (173 KB, 475x469) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814-475x469.png
173 KB, 475x469
>>62082540
>someone is talking politely
>someone else no
don't be upset baguettona, a nigger stole your bike?
>>
>>62082571
>Where the white people went AND STAYED
Dude, at least read the whole post.
>>
>>62082452
Of course, Bretagne didn't have guest workers. The North (where FN has big scores) have them and people vote FN not because of remove niggers already in place, but because of "stop niggers from coming".

FN voters are not racists nowadays. When Nadine Morano says "but France is of white race!!!1!" ALL politics laugh at her, and a good deal of the public opinion.
>>
>>62080993
I like France. No matter how bad their niggers and sandniggers are, they seem better integrated than the one we are having in UK.
>>
>>62082634
The are white communities to this day in all of those countries. They weren't exactly a majority back in the day, as it is now.

And again, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1468103654738.jpg (56 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
1468103654738.jpg
56 KB, 443x750
Well adjusted/successful young men hate leftism in Canada. Feminism is derided by any young man that has access to the Internet. Young western women of course are the source of all leftism, it that is irrelevant since woman care about what men want them to care about. If a man they are attracted to dislikes feminism, they will drop it if it means that will be her boyfriend.

Women will care about what we want them to care about. Now that young men have adopted more reactionary world views, women will follow suite.
>>
>>62082609
Which is why I said "if". I don't want it either. Saying that Valls somehow said that because he or his party is racist is stupid though. Anti-immigration is for economic reasons only.

>>62082598
Cutting social services is a sure way to decrease birth rate. It's poor people who have less children nowadays, since those are VERY expensive.
>>
>>62082701
But France had more terrorist attacks than the uk
>>
>>62081153
Poo
>>
>>62082706
Well none of this does, but are you comparing colonizing Chile to Colonizing India? The West is most of the Americas, Europe and Australasia. Sorry I waffled about it.
I just mean no one defends multiculturalism by saying "more white people" That is all I meant.
>>
>>62082283
>"muh white genocide"
>racist fantasy
>>
>>62082762
Because the ones who didn't integrated rejected France with all their hearts.
>>
File: 4106962-hand-pointing-banana.jpg (36 KB, 800x697) Image search: [Google]
4106962-hand-pointing-banana.jpg
36 KB, 800x697
>>62082772
Here
>>
>>62082746
Wait...I always assumed poverty INCREASES child rate. The same way Wealth decreases it, across the board. I assumed the problem was a cultural one. I just meant, either Europe stops spending enough to not need new tax payers, OR they start having more kids. Immigration isn't an inevitability.
>>
>>62081448
This. Nord cucks were sheepfuckers until rome the "not white enought europeans" try to make them less sevage
>>
>>62082660

>a good deal of the public opinion.

The people who vote PS aka the aliens and subhumans of your kind, this isn't the majority...

> The North (where FN has big scores) have them and people vote FN not because of remove niggers already in place, but because of "stop niggers from coming".

Nah it's more like I don't like niggers so I vote for the FN, but actually go to anykind of working class neigbourghood and tell them that a shitload of niggers will come, it will be fun to watch especially when you realise that the people are mad at YOU.

>>62082701

KEK

This is why my citer center is filled with drunk niggers doing drugs all the day and pissing off people with there bullshit.
>>
>>62082789
It is /pol/sters who wank about it all day, though.
>>
No. The two most populous countries on earth are extrem..

>check flag
>Bulgaria

Oh nvm, you're that cuckold fetishist. Move along, abandon thread.
>>
>>62082907
>>62082789
I mean...White people have been shrinking as a % of Global population for like, 100 years now...What would you call that?
>>
>>62082785
>you comparing colonizing Chile to Colonizing India?
No.

>The west
Blurry concept.

>no one defends multiculturalism by saying "more white people"
I'm pretty sure multiculturalism means the existence, acceptance, or promotion of multiple cultural traditions within a single jurisdiction regardless of their race.

Such as when Italians or Irish went to the US. There was a backlash too.
>>
>>62082746

>not wanting niggers to come to your place
>Anti-immigration is for economic reasons only.

You have some brain problems...
>>
>>62082968
They have also been increasing in numbers. There are more white people today than 100 years ago. Less % doesn't mean they are dying out.
>>
>>62083021
I mean, you are clearly right, I just mean in the context of the OP, showing a mixed race family in France, talking about the last 10 years.
Maybe I assumed too many things, but I doubt they are talking about mixed race families OUTSIDE OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD,
>>
>>62082893
But your niggers have better chance at education at least. Afyer what they do with it, or don't, it is entirely up to them.
For example, in London, even educated British born and bred niggers don't know things such as what is Gestapo, when was the WWII, etc. They don't have any "culture générale". Literally none. Zero.
While in France, hell, you don't have to pay a whole fortune to get a decent education. And even going to uni, it is extremely cheap in France. Even "cas sociaux" can go without paying any fees at all and usually they receive some kind of financial help (bourse d'étude?).
>>
>>62082852
> Immigration isn't an inevitability.
True.

>the problem was a cultural one
Far from it. Actually, poor youth might still have some more kids due to early pregnancies, but the poor are now very aware of a much a child actually cost, and they don't want it.

By contrast, rich guys are actually able to support relatively large families and provide good education to their children.
Think of it this way, in a poor household, both parents are working or (more common) they are divorced, the parents can't hire a nurse for the child.

In a richer household, the marriage is usually more stable, and you can actually take care of your kids well.

t. my dad was the unique son of two unqualified workers, my mom have (very) rich parents and have 5 brothers and sisters, plus a fuckton of aunts and uncles.
>>
>bulgarian cuck
>brazillian cuck
>american cuck
>american ww/am spammer

pls go
>>
>>62082852
>The same way Wealth decreases it, across the board.
Do you actually have any stat for this? Because all the rich people I know have like 2-4 siblings, it's only the middle and lower middle class people who are only children.
>>
>>62083062
I mean...doesnt it?
>>
>>62083062
it because of the baby-boomers, when they start dieing of soon the numbers will drastically plunge
>>
>>62082893
We'll see that in April and May 2017.

>>62083025
Not everyone thinks like you. A great deal of FN voters are not racist at all, since Marine actually change the direction of the party a lot.
>>
>>62083106
What you're spewing is literally and objectively incorrect. Statistics have shown time and time again that poor families are larger than rich families in the Western World.

Ca suffit Abdul
>>
>>62082968
Its everyone else's fault that white women hate being pregnant?

>>62082802
I never knew that our diaspora was this terrible, most of the ones I know come back and they tend to sound and act very assimilated, I have never seen a diaspora woman come back here to visit her family o whatever with her hair covered unless she was old like 40 or 50 years old let alone wearing a burqa
pretty shitty desu
>>
>>62083120
Japan is the go-to example. But birthrates wealthy East Asian nations seem to follow the same trend. Hispanic countries too. Argentina and Uruguay have fewer kids than Guatemala and Honduras.
Again, maybe I am looking at correlations, but unless the wealth inequality is SO high it doesnt matter (Saudi Arabia) the wealthier and better educated a country, the fewer children.
>>
>>62083093
>but I doubt they are talking about mixed race families OUTSIDE OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD
Ok. But I still fail to see the problem. The percentage of people marrying outside of their race is also very small. And it's not like you have death squads forcing people to marry or have kids outside their race. If they don't want to, they won't.

>>62083136
No, it just means there are more people of other races, DESPITE, whites still increasing in numbers.

>>62083139
Eh, I don't know about that.
>>
>>62083097

>this bullshit

A nigger will never be a french m8, education mean shit. And don't this they have any kind of culture m8, here the average nigger is listening some kind of shitty rap and behaving like he was living in some kind of US ghetto.

Anyway at least half of uni students failed to pass the final exam, this is how good the education system is.
>>
>>62083189
Is it ? Then why do Poles, and Eastern Europeans in general have less children than white Brits or French (we don't divide birth rate by ethnicity, but we do have a larger 2,00 to the Pole 1.3) ?
>>
>>62083275
I asked you for stats. You just posted me a list of countries that have undergone DT due to industrialization. Is there really any trend for people to have less kids as they get richer?
>>
>>62083306
Because Poles don't get enormous subsidies from their government to pay you fucking idiot. I said WESTERN. Your birthrate is so high because 10% of your population was given a divine command by Mohamed to have as many children as possible, and your over generous wellfare state provides them the resources to do so.

Non-western countries don't have the benefit of wellfare.
>>
>>62083299
...OK, I admit it, I was projecting my own biases and insecurities into the discussion. I don't think multiculturalism makes a country stronger, and I am very insecure about my own country where it has made any kind of progress very difficult. Do I have anything to add to the conversation besides arguing that western multiculturalism makes me feel weird? No.
I am sorry for wasting your time. PS Annex us whenever you want, shit sucks down here.
>>
>>62083469
Young professionals have less children. Rich people have children later in life and less of them than the poor.

Common sense would tell you why this is the case.
>>
>>62083164

The PS is dead, deal with it.

>Marine actually change the direction of the party a lot.

That mean shit, if you really think that LR and FN voters belive your delusions then you are simply an idiot, in fact their concern know it that the true french are becomming a minority in France.

Did you ever heard about the Banlieue Rouge around Paris ? it used to be a working class commie stronghold but guess what ? since arabs and niggers start to come these working class folks fleed because they didn't wanted to live with them...
>>
>>62083367

>we don't divide birth rate by ethnicity, but we do have a larger 2,00 to the Pole 1.3
>we don't divide birth rate by ethnicity

Your muzzies are propping up the birthrates.
>>
>>62083306
Come on. Like there are no niggers in lycées, in filières générales, and subsequently in universities. I am not saying that the majority does something worthy with their lives, far from that, but at least they have far better chances than in UK. Even only with a baccalauréat they are far more knowledgeable than the average Brit-nigger.
>>
>>62083469
Wait...isnt...don't industrialization and wealth creation work hand in hand? The same as wealth and education? The baby factories of the world are all in developing nations.
Italy is richer than the ANY Hispanic country, yet they have fewer children. How would you explain this?
>>
>>62083610
If Marine didn't change the party, it would have been a 80-20% for Hollande in may 2017 and you know it.

>The PS is dead, deal with it.

Long live the other left movements. Mélenchon 10% never forgetti.

>>62083475
Which is why decreasing welfare is a sure way to decrease birth rate. The impression I was under was rich people had more children, that's all tbqh.
>>
>>62083306
And I was told that being French isn't based on ethnicity/race.
>>
>>62083708
Your impression was false. Rich people are more likely to make "rational" cost-benefit decisions wherein children provide no objective measure of life improvement. Rich people rarely have more than one or two kids.
I should know, I'm literally rich.
>>
>>62083807
Educated people are more likely to make "rational" cost-benefit decisions**
>>
>>62083807
>I should know, I'm literally rich.
And yet, you are here, spending time shitposting on 4chan. If I were rich, I certainly wouldn't spend my time here.
>>
File: 1466682622705.jpg (123 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466682622705.jpg
123 KB, 768x1024
>>62083788
That only works in the new world.
>>
>>62083807
Strange. My parents are middle-class and have 3 children, were planning to have a fourth one, but now it's too late for mom.

Then again they are both civil servants so they have no worries about their job, ever.
>>
>>62080993
>Last legs
We have first legs?
>>
>>62083671

> Like there are no niggers in lycées, in filières générales, and subsequently in universities

This mean shit, I got my baccalauréat while doing nothing all the year... M8 some people got their baccalauréat with a mention yet manage to write mention like mension...

Education in France is a fucking joke.

Beside niggers need to fuck off.

>>62083708

>If Marine didn't change the party, it would have been a 80-20% for Hollande in may 2017 and you know it.

Nope, Strache in Austria didn't change his party, in fact he was much more radical than Haider yet he manage to got much more than Haider did...

And you are implying that LR voters are dumb enough to vote for the left, I never met thus kind of people m8 and I used to be part of this party while I was younger( former sarko fan reporting in). Hollande would have won but only because half of LR voters wouldn't vote... The rest would have reported on Le Pen.
>>
>>62080993
You mean the opposite. People are more and more racist, at least in werstern countries.
Perhaps you talk about eastern countries.
>>
File: 1466967899146.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466967899146.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>62083910
Then you know nothing about being rich. Ennui is inherent.
>>
>>62083788

>And I was told that being French isn't based on ethnicity/race.

You heard shit
>>
>>62080993
>multicultural society
you mean brown society?
>>
>>62083963

Nope, in eastern Europe people were riotting when the medias told them that the niggers were comming.

In fact eastern Europe is closer to Russia and Japan on that matter
>>
>>62083788
You're right, it was never the case. 4channers don't really like that fact, but it's true.

This is basically the sole reason Guyanne and Polynésie are still France proper and not autonomous regions.
>>
>>62083957
You think education in France is a joke. If you saw how it looks like in UK, you would think that your niggers are geniuses compared to ours.

>>62083992
J'ai de la merde dans les oreilles, apparemment.
>>
>>62083599
Common sense is wrong 90% of the times. I asked for stats for a reason.

>>62083700
Wealth and poverty are relative concepts. You are rich or poor compared to your surroundings.
Italy is richer than the hispanic countries, but the cost of living is massively higher too. Young people here don't breed much because by the time they have the financial security to have kids, they're in their thirties already.
>>
>>62084063

It's not, ask yourself why the average french consider the random black and arabs he met in the street like they were immigrants...
>>
>>62084065

>You think education in France is a joke. If you saw how it looks like in UK

>Oxford,Eton,Cambridge
>>
Fuck off cultural Marxist scum.

There's nothing wrong with supporting leftist governments and economic systems but social leftism and Marxism can go fuck itself.
>>
>>62081232
>>62081082
Damn. Algerian girls are HOT.
>>
>>62084170
From a "philosophical" point of view it's the case.

And if you ask the average French, there are a pretty big chance he will tell you "why are you asking me this ? Are you racist ?"
>>
>>62084345

>why are you asking me this ? Are you racist ?

LOL you live in a paralel universe... appart from the left wing scum nobody ever talk that way... Thank for the laugh

If anything a lot of people will answer yes while in fact beliving the reverse
>>
>>62084032
Unfortunately, people in Russia don't riot at all even though we're flooded by brownies and government banned mentioning nationality in any stats (except censuses each 10 years) and news, especially criminal news. because there were riots in Moscow when Russians were killed by Caucasians.
>>
File: 1466597645549.jpg (182 KB, 978x724) Image search: [Google]
1466597645549.jpg
182 KB, 978x724
>>62084345
Sounds like an overly defensive answer. Perhaps the ethos is misaligned with the pathos... a certain cognitive dissonance causing discomfort and hostility to probing questions
>>
>>62084455

Well, there were some riot a few years ago about some murders.

But right now I was talking about Poland, Czech, Slovakia and the Baltics, when the UE had the bright idea to share the third world invasion there were riots against it.
>>
>>62084436
>>62084345
Sounds like Americans from the north and south arguing about race and nationality. Right wingers tend to associate race with nationality while left wingers associate culture and place of birth with nationality.
>>
>>62084497
It's simply because I don't think too many people ask themselves this. It would surprise them, to say the least.

>>62084436
Well you could do your own little interview in your little village from Finistère
>>
>>62083957
>Education in France is a fucking joke.
Hm ouais, c'est pas comme si on bénéficiait littéralement de l'une des meilleures formations scientifiques en deux ans post-bac au monde (dans laquelle les noirs sont normalement représentés, soit dit en passant).
Tu t'es ptêt désco après ton bac pro eleec, mais fais en pas une généralité. Jamais vu qui que ce soit écrire "mension", perso.
>>
>>62084219
>les grandes écoles
>le fameux esprit cartésien

You can cherrypick the most famous ones, please go ahead. But not every white and intelligent person can afford those places.
When I am saying french education is better and gives a wider knowledge, I am talking about the average person and what kind of knowledge they receive by going to a local collège, lycée and eventually university.

You don't know how fucked up is the system in UK and how little kids learn at school. Niggers educated in UK, holding a masters degrees, are saying shit such as "What is Gestapo?" / "I've never heard of USSR" / "What is pi? That sounds childlish" / "Never heard of Dostoyevski" or not knowing basic geography, which countries are in Europe, not knowing how to calculate pourcentages, etc.

To have a decent education you have to pay for it. A lot. And I am not even talking about universities.
>>
>>62084592
>race with nationality

Well then I guess the Bretons people, the Savoyards and all other people France have invaded are not French anymore
France doesn't typically associate ethnicity with nationality because whiteness is very recent concept.
>>
>>62080993
Savages! Savages! Barely even human!
>>
>>62084749
My point is that you can look at an African or an Arab and immediately associate them with immigration. A white person is more likely to fit the conservative definition of "French"
>>
>>62084711

>Jamais vu qui que ce soit écrire "mension", perso.

Va sur Twitter... C'est magnifique le nombre de gauchiasse CSP+ de ton genre qui sont complétement inculte et stupide.

>>62084595

>Well you could do your own little interview in your little village from Finistère

I rememeber a lot of leftards in my city saying they were overrun by foreigners from Africa, the thing is most of these "foreigners" are niggers from Paris...

This is how your diverse friends are seen as french, in fact even the random socialist see them as foreigners.

>>62084592

M8, the thing in France is that there is a lot of left wing hyporcyts who will say you that everybody can be french yet when they will see an arab or a black in the street they will automaticly think of them as foreigners.
>>
>>62084905
Anyway it's not like whining on this website is going to change anything. 2017 can't come soon enough.

>>62084897
Until they learn he's polish, or Byelorussian, like my friend who literally beaten up and bullied in elementary school, and many years after.
>>
>>62084905
>gauchiasse CSP+ de ton genre qui sont complétement inculte et stupide.
Ben c'est rigolo que tu dises ça alors que tu fais toi-même des fautes d'orthographe. Et toi du coup tu bosses dans quoi, par curiosité ? :^)
>>
>>62084905
>hypocrite

Nobody is safe from internal contradictions, m8. Myself I'll confess that in an ideal world, I'd have liked a more homogeneous France that would have helped black people in their countries instead of taking them, but heh, I guess I'll have to do without.
>>
>>62081976
>meme numbers for Stalin
>>
File: 1465054573599.jpg (22 KB, 483x695) Image search: [Google]
1465054573599.jpg
22 KB, 483x695
>>62084282
>>
>>62085064

Dans quoi je bosse ?L'armée de terre recrute :^)

>>62084993

>Anyway it's not like whining on this website is going to change anything. 2017 can't come soon enough.

Then stop posting, you know that I'm right
>>
>>62085429
>c'est ce genre de personnes qui nous défend

Triste pêh, mais ça explique tout

T'es au courant que le militaire est subordonné au civil, j'espère ?
>>
All majorly black countries are somehow shitholes centuries behind in development. Gee, what could all these areas have in common as to why they are that way?
>>
>>62085495

>T'es au courant que le militaire est subordonné au civil, j'espère ?

Non, le civil s'il la ramène trop on lui pete sa gueule et on lui fait comprendre que c'est pour son bien.
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103 KB, 1000x625
>>62085504
it's the white man's fault they're subhuman retards
>>
I think racists are scared, it's the end of the line for them.
Some years back they wouldn't give a fuck because they had a silent majority.
Now their existence is under threat so they are making a ruckus.
They are going public in a last ditch effort to reinvent their ideas for the next generation.
They have some success.
That's in the west, we'll be in the same situation in the ~10 years.
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 205x246
>>62085568
Wew, c'est anguleux ce que tu dit.
>>
>>62085504
>>62085599
Malnutrition causes IQ drop you faggots

Black brittons have an higher IQ than Ireland, Bulgaria or Serbia
>>
>>62085691

Fuck off OP
>>
>>62085748
>there is only one bulgaricigani ITT
choke on a frog, frog
>>
>>62085737
>Black brittons have an higher IQ than Ireland, Bulgaria or Serbia
[citation needed]

No they don't. Niggers in Britain are the same as they are in the states. inb4 muh 12 igbos.
>>
>>62085777

There are 3 bulgarian here, one cuck and two other normal folks, you are the OP
>>
>>62085857
make it 2 cucks
>>
>>62085701

>je francise des meme ce qui leurs fait perdre leurs sens
>>
>>62085937

Then commit suicide gypsy t*rkcroach, because well nobody will agree with you even in your own country
>>
>>62085833
Haha

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01
/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

About 93,5, more than the 90 in Serbia, 93 in Bulgaria, Ireland 92.
>>
>>62085857
Nice to see everyone who disagree with you is a cuck.
>>
>>62086129

It's shorter to write "cuck" than "traitor in need of a bullet between the eyes", don't you think ?
>>
>>62086170
It really worries me that people like you are in charge of my country's protection. I was thinking of becoming an officer myself, but if I have to command your kind... *shudders*
>>
>>62086542

>this idiot think that he would have been accepted as an officer

Kek, you lack of strenght, leadership and most of all motivation.

In fact you would have ask to come back to mummy after a few days...
>>
>>62086769

What do you even know about me.
>>
>>62086833

It's easy to see a person personnality through it's way of posting.
>>
so glad im not french lmao
>>
I just dont understand why blacks and arabs are coming to europe?
>>
File: Chisala-3.png (125 KB, 624x279) Image search: [Google]
Chisala-3.png
125 KB, 624x279
>>62085833
Also if you believe the figures from your map are 100% legitimate, you probably have a less common sense than your average motswana.
>>
>>62086995
Ex-colonies
>>
>>62086986

Why ?
>>
>>62086995
W E L F A R E
>>
File: 1466402043546.jpg (25 KB, 285x359) Image search: [Google]
1466402043546.jpg
25 KB, 285x359
>>62087031
>euros opress us for centuries
>now we are finally free
>lets go back to them
>>
>>62087055
And of course because of #RefugeesWelcome and woomeenz n sheit
>>
>>62087053
Because he prefers to eat beans and spam for breakfast
>>
File: Chisala-8 (2).png (31 KB, 402x295) Image search: [Google]
Chisala-8 (2).png
31 KB, 402x295
>>62085833
>>62087017
>>
>>62086995
Why not? I'd personally go to the US instead, but Europe isn't such a bad place compared to where they come from
>>
kek.I have been to china and malayisa, people see browns as aliens
>>
>>62087017
>>62087111
What do these maps mean, what's the context?
>>
>>62087079
Most of them are here are actually children from regularised guest workers.
>>
>>62087196

Because nobody want them, nobody invited them and because they have already the Emirate shithole to immigrate in.
>>
>>62087269
From what I understand, there's that exam in the UK called GCSE, and they collected statistics to show the proportion of students getting between C and A+ at 5 subjects depending on their ethnic background. It basically show there's no significative difference between black people and white people when it comes to education.
>>
Wo bist du, Haдeждa?
>>
>>62087553

Fuck off cuck
>>
>>62087416
>because nobody want them
Not true, and I'm pretty sure many immigrants don't give a shit anyway. I'd rather have a high wage than friendly neighbours.
>>
>>62080993
Brazil is a multiracial country, and it's a shithole so yeah if Europe doesn't stop with this bullshit of multiculturalism they will become Brazil in some years
>>
>>62087691

>immigrants opinion

No shit given

>I'd rather have a high wage than friendly neighbours

No shit given, the average folk don't care about your opinion, which mean no mean no.
>>
>>62087651
Nah, I have every right to be here.
>>
>>62087838
>why do migrants migrate?
>"because they don't care about what you think"
>fuck off I don't care about the migrant's opinion and about yours either
Uh genuine question here, are you retarded?
>>
>>62081458
>old people are racists
I'm only 20 and I don't like niggers, and most people I know don't like niggers. They're lazy scum.
>>
>>62087983
>I have every right to be here
Stay in Bulgaria.
>>
>>62080993
bulgăre,
>>
>>62087053
i can't quite put it into words i just loathe everything about you guys
and don't think its irraitonal i mean look at this post

the audacity to come here and to disrespect us like a slovenly hound
>>62087102

sorry but your arrogance, unwarranted self-importance and pretense are too much for me to handle
>>
I really hope racism increases to extreme levels so niggers and sandniggers get out of europe.
>>
File: yTzC7eMr.jpg (417 KB, 1360x1700) Image search: [Google]
yTzC7eMr.jpg
417 KB, 1360x1700
Choose your side, anon.
>>
>>62088222
And what if I don't?
>>
>>62088289
I would get really mad if they finally went full nazi and removed the kebab along everyone that looks a bit like them, including us latinos too.
I would absolutely hate to pay for the crimes of a bunch of sandnigger savages.
>>
>>62088418
Then you'll probably be attacked on the street by a mix of drunken Irish and drunken Polish people.
>>
>>62085599
If Asians are more intelligent than Europeans why then European civilizations where more advanced and why Asian countries got conquered by European countries?
>>
>>62088483
Cause asians are weakest race.
>>
>>62088289
No offense Slovakia, but it's not like any of them would move from their shithole to your shithole in the first place anyway
>>
>>62088271

I understand you are a nigger lover...

>>62087983

You have no righn you are not even a human, cucks are garbage not humans they don't have any kind of rights except commiting suicide.

>>62088059

I simply don't care about what the third world scum think, and I don't care about the leftard bourgeois scum opinion either. You understand?
>>
>>62088556
Europeans are weaker than africans, what matters is not strength, but intelligence
>>
>>62088589
>I simply don't care
lol then don't reply, wtf
>>
>>62088589
Well that's not nice, are you mad because your country is getting blasted left and right, probably again before the end of the year?
>>
>>62088559
you'd be surprised to see how many arabs are in eastern europe
not france levels,but still it's something that makes u think
>>
>>62088559
Im talking about western europe. Its just disgustint being in Paris or London. Its unnatural. Wish they would just go back to their shit countries that they ruined themselves. Immigrants are dumb as fuck, don't respect culture and are super ugly
>>
>>62088589
>leftard bourgeois scum

Are you for real
>>
>>62088873

What is happening to you cock sucker bourgeois scum ? You don't like to be called the way you are?
>>
>>62088774
>and are super ugly
and their feet smell
>>
>>62088959
Why do you sniff their feet?
>>
>>62080993
so young and already cucking u haha lol surrender monkeys btfo
>>
>>62089204
Do you prefer your daughter/sister getting serbian cock or (sand)nigger cock?
>>
>>62088940
Don't try to pass yourself as the working class hero here, that's all. Especially when so many of them are immigrants themselves.
>>
File: zimbabwebanswhites.jpg (51 KB, 332x960) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwebanswhites.jpg
51 KB, 332x960
Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. for shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
>>
File: métro bondé.jpg (86 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
métro bondé.jpg
86 KB, 640x426
>>62089137
Do you never kneel down in crowded subway trains acting like you're tying your shoes just to smell people's feet?
Still better than tile patterns 2bh
>>
>>62089530
Nice pasta
>>
>>62089399

>immigrants
>working class

Kek, they are the ones hating on shitskins the most, but hell no wonder a bourgeois ignore this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.