[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Japan and South Korea don't have as much immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: south-korea-japan-20140213.png (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
south-korea-japan-20140213.png
27 KB, 640x360
Why Japan and South Korea don't have as much immigrants and foreigners living there as other first world countries?

Both don't pass the 2% of the total population in these countries and even southeast asian people such as filipinos and vietnamese prefer migrating to America and Canada than to Japan. Why?
>>
>>62076281
The languages. And Asians don't get along with each other.
>>
SK and Japan cannot into English.
>>
>>62076281
It's shit here. Not enough welfare to leech on. People are racists. Workaholic CEOs pressure you to work overtime all day everyday. The languages are hard to master and people will judge you for not being perfect. etc etc.

We are too weird to be the ideal countries.
>>
>>62076430
that sounds like Japan
>>
>>62076430
This Korea is literally red-pilled the country.
>zero social empathy
>zero circle jerks
>zero tolerance.
>>
>>62076430
>>62076919
This so much, hope japan is not like this. Japan you are last hope of east asia... I want to put my mum there in case war broke out
>>
They are very racist and xenophobic.
>>
>>62076281
Because most New World countries (particularly the Anglo ones) have better prospects for outsiders. We're more accepting of immigrants, we provide more opportunities, we have more space etc.
>>
File: 7b0.jpg (136 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136 KB, 746x982
>>62077216
I hope war breaks out I want to kill commies before going down.
>>
because this is hell. come over here and live for a while. you will understand it sooner than you expect.
>>
>>62077455
I have a friend who is a dekasegi (brazilian of japanese descent) who moved to Japan 2 years ago to work in a factory there and he says that he's loving it. The only thing he complains is the daily 11 hours work hours.
>>
>>62077626
ofc japan is a better place to live than say, brazil. but it sure ain't the best.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.