[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White Countries are superior in every aesthetical way >Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (52 KB, 1667x332) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52 KB, 1667x332
>White Countries are superior in every aesthetical way
>Only three countries with the most Beauty Pageant wins and only countries to win all four (It's five now with Miss Supranational which we are the current holder and first, making us 5 title holders) are non white countries

Try again guys come on I thought you guys are supposed to be superior?
>>
talking about white have you seen the ones that actually won from those countries
>>
Nice try, but South Brazil is actually the last remnant of Germanic civilization
>>
>>62070444
So now Brazil is white?

>>62070409
Yes, they're from our cunt
>>
>>62070549
basically the idea of these pageants isn't about how white country is rich or good
it's about finding a needle in the hay stack, the gem in the mud, the treasure in garbage and so on
>>
>>62070602
And this is based on what? I clearly remember europe winning back in the early days
>>
>>62071320
white countries suck then
idrgaf
>>
>>62071373
wtf the first miss world was so fucking beautiful. And of course naturally she married a flip
>>
lmao

what a pathetic thread
>>
Civilised countries don't engage in this bullshit.
>>
>>62070363
That's a pretty dank theory you have there, if you consider that for some reason first world countries like to put migrants as their Miss X. Even Japan had a black woman as Miss Japan once and there are like what, 1k blacks in Japan?
>>
>>62074101
Did they win? You statistics is bullshit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.