[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do in tokyo for a month? easy on the normie stuff pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: normieshit.jpg (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
normieshit.jpg
186 KB, 500x500
what do in tokyo for a month?
easy on the normie stuff pls

pic unrelated
>>
ı am grek
>>
Play Pokemon GO.

Oh wait.
>>
non-normies stay home watch tv or play games or go on 2ch
>>
akiba all day every day
>>
okay I'll go to 100 different maid kissa then gtfo
>>
>spend a few months salary on my trip to tokyo
>expect to fuck gaijin hunter sluts
>looked up roppongi hotspots
>realize the night I arrive that it will never happen and I can't even stay at the hostel's group room thing because I'm too afraid to talk to people
>never even went to roppongi
>always went to bed at 10pm
>spend 2 weeks walking around tokyo aimlessly
>i now know what back alleys and residential areas in shinjuku look like

highlight of the trip was the group of five cute japanese schoolgirls going up stairs and this "aw shit will i be able to look underneath their skirts maybe" moment.
wasn't able to tho.

>tfw ordering curry
>tfw accidentally order takeout (just pointed at the menu, was the takeout poster though)
>tfw taking all my stuff off (jacket, backpack, camera gear shit i've been carrying around)
>tfw sitting down at a table
>tfw he brings me the plastic bag with my food after a while
>tfw i put everything back on and leave in shame
>tfw i think it's so late that people won't be in the kitchen anymore so i can eat
>tfw everyone's in the kitchen
>tfw i take the curry to the dorm room and eat it on my lap
>tfw whole room smelled of curry
>tfw sleeping until 12 every day so i won't have to say good morning to anyone and can use the bathroom on my own
>tfw midnight craving for chips
>tfw silently eating a bag of chips on the shitter at 1am
>it took me about 20minutes, couldn't chew loudly
>>
itt tax-dodger enjoys his spoils
>>
File: 7pAnFu9-1.png (34 KB, 1058x606) Image search: [Google]
7pAnFu9-1.png
34 KB, 1058x606
>>62039796
You do what this german did
>>
>>62041081
>>62041170
ebin maymay
>>62041169
μόkο
>>
>>62039796
eat various food. you should research it before visiting here. and manage to get a ride to shuto expressway. you can ask a taxi for it. as for a night landscape here, nothing can compare to it.
>>
>>62042098
okay I will eat all of the food
>>
play kancolle
>>
>>62045012
no
>>
Please go to Akibahara and buy me all Love Live goods.
>>
>>62047694
no
>>
be a good fat weeaboo and walk aimlessly wearing your naruto armored bandana
>>
>>62041081
delicious pasta
>>
okay it sounds like it might be closer to three months, I can think of stuff to do later

or I could just stay in a room and play video games for three months
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.