[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets assume that EU will fall apart. What would be the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bob_yahniya_v_giuvech.jpg (552 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
bob_yahniya_v_giuvech.jpg
552 KB, 1600x1280
Lets assume that EU will fall apart.
What would be the future of the Balkan peninsula?
Is it possible some new union/unions to form?
How would they look like?

I think Romania, Bulgaria and Greece have potential to work closely together. After all these years in the EU we have some experience with each other (trade, work, travel etc.)
>>
realistically you'll all chimp out and kill each other.

you should really tell me what that dish in the pic is called before you do so tho.
>>
>>62029472
Not in this century.
>>
>>62029547
>realistically you'll all chimp out and kill each other.
This desu. Don't try to fight what you are.
>>
>>62029472
>Lets assume that EU will fall apart.
What would be the future of the Balkan peninsula?
Another genocidal war

There are already some clues about future chimpouts in Croatia and Serbia
>>
File: 1456621427070.png (551 KB, 964x912) Image search: [Google]
1456621427070.png
551 KB, 964x912
fuck that food looks so good holy shit
>>
>>62029472
Good look Balkanbros, may Thor guide your AK in the genocides to come
>>
>>62029672
doesn't it just?
want a big bulgarian sausage in my mouth right now :3
>>
I don't care can we talk about that delicious food pls
>>
>>62029472
so like you know maybe 0.05% of the people in ur country and like 0.00001% of total europe population, why should anybody give a fuck about EU? All it did was get refugees in, make banks richer and raise average joe level taxes
>>
>>62029735
nothing sexual
>>
>>62029472
>Is it possible some new union/unions to form?
Serbia/Russia/Grease vs. Bulgaria/Romania/Croatia/Albania. Turkey is an unknown.
>>
>>62030420
I was actually talking about economic union not military alliance. WWII is over you know.
>>
>>62030522
Same.
>>
>>62029472
I have the same dishes at home mate :)
>>
>>62030657
what kind of economic union you`ll have with albania and croatia? We dont share borders and we dont have anything in common accept listening to serbian turbofolk and drinking excessively.
>>62030710
Peace brother
>>
>>62030820
>We dont share borders [with Albania]
Soon.
>>
>>62030420
Why would Italy ally with Russia and Serbia?
>>
>>62030933
Greece.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.