[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian Footwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: fit-640x540.jpg (56 KB, 585x540) Image search: [Google]
fit-640x540.jpg
56 KB, 585x540
I work in service/tourism and 1/3 of the Australian men and even some Aus women I see wear these.

Wtf is going on around here
>>
Australians are dumb lol
>>
>>62022313
>>62022339

I have literally never seen someone wear this in my life.
>>
>>62022313
>shoelaces

what the fuck?
>>
>>62022702
normal people don't have liquid cankles
>>
File: 14656273159420.png (67 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
14656273159420.png
67 KB, 247x248
Ninja tabi v2.0
>>
>>62022488
sure you haven't

>>62022720
>what are fivefingers
>>
>>62022313
I have something like those but they're reef shoes for snorkeling, never seen a pair for everyday use
>>
File: ladda ned (1).jpg (390 KB, 2000x1085) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).jpg
390 KB, 2000x1085
>>62022751
What's your point?
>>
File: clinton wiggin out @ mic.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
clinton wiggin out @ mic.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
i bought a $300 pair of these online for pokemon GO but they dont fit and im too nervous to go down the post office to return them
>tfw
>>
>>62022313

I didn't really want to make a new thread for it, but this image helps.

I walked into an American supermarket today and on my way out, this O-shaped spud of a black man sauntered in. Not the worst fattest man of all time, but very fat, all concentrated in his torso. I watched him get inside and sure enough he spied a modorized gart and plopped in. He had his kind of short, wavy slicked hair and sunglasses, and a sort of mug-jowls... let's just say it, he was Black Spurdo, it was brilliant.

I've seen lots of very shitty-fat Americans in my day, but no one else really /looked/ like a shitty-American Spurdo like this guy did. It was really something.
>>
>>62022788
Back in the early 90's I watched an episode of Married With Children where Al had a vision of god wearing shoes with individual toes. He sets out to market such shoes in the hopes of making a fortune and fails like we all knew he would.

15 years later I see this shit for the first time in the gym and wonder what the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
Don't amerilards have minimalist running shoes over there?

They help you regain the natural function of your bare feet and enhance your athleticism just like ninja boots
>>
>>62024161
I've worn them before, they're comfortable for slipping on to go outside for a bit, but they look ridiculous, and the stretch fabric between the toes is hard to keep clean, and builds a stench rather quickly

Good idea, poorly executed.

>>62022923
When you buy a pair of shoes, make sure you know ALL measurements of your foot mate. It's annoying for both you and the manufacturer to work with shit like that
>>
>>62024301
This is broscience, and shouldn't exist

>>62024006
I'm hoping the Pokemon Go thing at least encourages people who are otherwise lazy shut-ins to go outside more often and exercise a bit. I'm sick of fat asses desu
>>
>>62024310
I don't know about your part of the world but here they tend to be favoured by the roid brotherhood.
>>
>>62024506
That's odd, they'd be terrible lifting shoes

And in my part of the world, everyone's either a lazy fat fuck or busy working, no-one has time to do anything else
>>
>>62024843
Odd indeed, I can only put it down to a psychological effect. When you see:

>those shoes
>lifting straps (for bench and squat, no deadlift)
>huge bottle of Nano Vapour or NO-Xplode
>A dark bump in a spot where the needle went too many times

You just know it's going to be a good day.
>>
Buy yourself Soft Star Shoes if you don't want to look like a buffoon

t barefoot master
>>
saw one man and was curious why he was bare foot walking on the street in middle of june,then i realised he is wearing this weird shit wtf
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.