[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who supports a North American Union? As the three largest trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Who supports a North American Union? As the three largest trading partners, we could take over the rest of the world and gentrify all the shit holes. After we fix Mexico and suburban Eastern US first.
>>
>be north american unionite
>get shot
yeah nah
>>
>>62021449
Only after we cleanse the continent of Mexicans and colonize the south with more Anglos.
>>
>>62021449
I'd rather build the wall
>>
>>62021449
>canada
literally who
>mexico
literally who
>america
already a superpower and can annex either country without negotiating trade agreements

"no"
>>
Only if it includes us. If you're going to colonize us, do it with quebecois. I don't like anglos.
>>
>>62021465
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>62021449
And ruin Canada? Fuck off.
>>
I'd rather be part of a Latin American union.
>>
>Wanting to share a country with even more Spics than we already have with the added flavor of French Canadians.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>62021499
>Ruin Canada
An oxymoron
>>
File: invasionwhen.png (356 KB, 2462x696) Image search: [Google]
invasionwhen.png
356 KB, 2462x696
>>62021466

Not if we annex them first!
>>
>>62021499
You're right m8, why should we do Trudeau's job for him?
>>
>>62021588
I'd like to see you syrupniggers try now that you won't have big daddy Britain to bail you out this time.
>>
>>62021449
>As the three largest trading partners
you have to be retarded to think that would be the case, USA would be the leader in the union and just implement its laws in Canada and Mexico that benefit itself and slowly erode your governments power away
the only unions that will work are those with a common and powerful enemy like China or a union with culturally close populations who actually want to see the other nations succeed like Australia and New Zealand who essentially are in a union since we negotiate all trade agreements with foreign nations together
>>
>>62021449
>treason

Off with your head! >:(
>>
File: $_12.jpg (24 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
$_12.jpg
24 KB, 500x250
No.

Only union I'd support is a Commonwealth Union. aka British Empire 2.0
>>
>>62021652
>aka the Paki'n'Chink Cooperative

ftfy
>>
>>62021669
As opposed to Tacos & Obesity
>>
>>62021669
dude memes lmao
>>
>>62021652

Which pretty much already exists except all potential for a serious union is eroding now thanks to everyone leaving.
>>
File: d33.jpg (9 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
9 KB, 200x219
>>62021652
t. the ghost of a veteran from Dieppe
>>
Mexico can't be trusted
>>
>>62021499

canadians are non nationalist, an african country coudl literally take over their country right now, and rape their culture and people and theyd be fine with it. ofc they want a north american union
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.