[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they feel towards each other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: iran-india.jpg (73 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
iran-india.jpg
73 KB, 500x340
How do they feel towards each other?
>>
They probably both hate pakistan
>>
>>62002437
United by their common love of being cucks.
>>
>>62002598

Iran favored you over India since you came to existence by ripping part of India.
>>
>>62002732
That was before their Islamist revolution. Now they are fully in Indian sphere.
>>
>>62002437

The vagina and the asshole.

The red/orange is the taint. From bloody red bleeding vagina to curry shit orange of the asshole spewing it out.
>>
>>62002827
Literally nobody likes Pakistan

Even the Chinese, who are your "allies", are chinks who would let your burn if it could make them more shekels
>>
>>62002909

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ1PR2UT--I
>>
>>62002914
Are there even any legit native Canadians that post here? Everyone using that flag is an immigrant.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23 KB, 267x200
>>62003038

>Everyone using that flag is an immigrant.
>>
>>62002437
>at least they are not fucking pakis
pretty much what each think about the other
>>
>>62003038
Dude, nobody likes Pakis. Pajeets, Chinks, Arabs, Whites, Blacks, and every other race in the world.

Why are you trying to imply that only an immigrant would hate Pakis? Paki is literally an insult.
>>
>>62002437
Indian here. I was very happy when sanctions were lifted (not because I don't want them having weapons, but I know how much economic trouble they cause). Best wishes to Iran.
>>
>>62003259
First of all why do you think we care what others think about us? Secondly,

>Pajeets
lol who cares

>Arabs
We get free oil, gas and billions of dollars every year from them. Largest importer of Paki goods too.

>Whites
We are major non-NATO ally. That's why we get billions of dollars, weapons and tech plus get off scot free despite pulling some evil shit. We have always been a western ally. India and Iran have always been Russian allies.

>Blacks
lol who cares

>Paki is literally an insult.
Its as much an insult as calling someone from Croatia, Croat.
>>
>>62003259
Forgot one...

>Chinks
Literally gave us ~$50 billion this year for free.
>>
>>62003259
I'm Arab and I really like Pakis. I had good experiences with them as people.
Never really heard of an Arab having problems with them.
Don't speak for me please.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.