[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to buy on internet tops.jackets, t-shirts with japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 4x6h3j-l.jpg (81 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
4x6h3j-l.jpg
81 KB, 600x782
Where to buy on internet tops.jackets, t-shirts with japanese things ? Like in this thread

>>61994483
>>
>>62001717
You'll look like an idiot wearing something that says 無政府
>>
>>62001717
In Japan
>>
>>62001811
On internet
>>62001781
Was just an example
>>
>>62001717
>>62001781
cont.
At the 浅草 market you can find several stalls that sell 鉢巻 with 合格 written on them.
If you wear it to university tests all the Japanese students will appreciate your humour.
>>
>>62001717
that guy wears a supreme hoodie crap and must be a kind of hypebeast cunt thus that would be probably a related shitty brand. it might be just a nike though
>>
>>62001904
wtf, ur such a weeb faggot
>>
why would you want to wear japshit?
why the fuck do people actually like this meme country and it's fetish-tier """culture""" on this site?
>>
try this,
>item.rakuten
>>
>>62001717
Both clothes look comfy.
Dunno what the fuck is you ppls problem really.
Maybe assburgers.
>>
>>62002617
you just reminded me of the uk brand superdry which puts fucked up japanese on most of their wears

though the meanings dont even matter as you can see those fucked english printed wears in asia

its just a matter of style. anyway you can buy superdry stuff anywhere in euro
>>
File: fäget.jpg (326 KB, 950x980) Image search: [Google]
fäget.jpg
326 KB, 950x980
This thread.
>>
>>62002849
lmao didn't realise superdry was british.. thought it was legitimately asian of some flavour. anyway, you wouldn't catch me dead in that shit desu.
>>
>>62002933
Fucking kek

When I used to go on /fa/ there were so many people dressing like that and circle jerking over their expensive fits despise looking retarded and being some what broke
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.