[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never be American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1452144585370.jpg (143 KB, 539x700) Image search: [Google]
1452144585370.jpg
143 KB, 539x700
You will never be American
>>
>>62001280
I want to be finnish
>>
>>62001280
I want to be finnish
>>
>>62001491

Just cross the border from sweden without a passport and yell allahu akbar asyl
>>
>>62001584
are you trying to get me killed?
>>
>>62001584
He has 100% Germanic ancestry so he can't break any laws.
>>
>>62001634

No one is ever going to arrest you even if you carried a bomb and the isis flag

Free money and housing for life
>>
>>62001729
You cheeky motherfucker.
I'm going to let this one slide because I love Finland.
>>
>>62001800

They know the addresses of known war criminals, still no arrests.
>>
>>62001878
Maybe they're building a better case, no?
I mean, if you know that they are criminals, and if you know where they are, how come nobody got arrested yet?
>>
I'm ok with that.

/thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.