[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why out of all Islamic diaspora in Europe, Algerians are so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: EHbUiOU.jpg (929 KB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
EHbUiOU.jpg
929 KB, 1280x6318
Why out of all Islamic diaspora in Europe, Algerians are so shit? I can't think of a worse group of people, maybe only rivalled by the Pakistanis.

Not even trying to be edgy here, take a look at the crime rates in Western Europe especially in Germany/France/Britain etc. Algerians are nearly always in the top ten of most crimes committed by nationality.

Should Europe impose some kind of block on all immigrants coming in from Algeria? If not that, then maybe immigrants from all Islamic countries. Then again that is a lot more work for the European border controls, not to mention the countless Human rights laws they have to adhere. Perhaps Europe should have better controls on what kind of Muslims are coming in to their nations? How to impose such a practice would be difficult, seen as though immigrants coming in from Islamic countries can live like rats in order to get free gibs.

I've been mulling the idea around in my head and I had a thought today that all social benefits should be blocked for people who are not from the country they are residing in, only the nationals from either France/Germany/UK have access to these benefits in their respective countries. This, as you can probably imagine would have immense black-lash from the SJW's/Lefties. Needless to say there is a real issue here, people seem blind to it. It needs to be addressed.
>>
TL;DR Islamic diaspora commit a disproportionate amount of crime based on their populations in European countries. What should be done about it?
>>
The Lebanese are surprisingly shit in those charts.
>>
>>62000691
I was thinking that maybe the Lebanese have some kind of mafia like syndicate going on in Germany
>>
>>62000691
>>62000750
So this is what I do.
Google: Kurdische Libanesen

I'm suprised myself that it was that easy.
>>
>>62001403
I found information about Lebanese gangs in Berlin, involved with drug and arms trafficking. Do you work to expose these gangs or do you report about it? What is your role in particular?
>>
>>62001606
What do you mean?
I googled Kurd Lebs and the 1 result after the wiki article explains whenever you hear of Leb gangs their probably Kurds:
http://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/libanesische-clans-in-essen-100.html

I don't even hate Kurds, desu.
They have a shitty culture (took ages to build up), not their fault.
>>
>>62001790
It might be similar to how South Italians developed a gang culture after being under foreign conquest
>>
>>62001790
Kurds, really, don't seem to be much of a problem comparing to them Algerians.
Seen as though there is a bigger population of them in France I would be quite interested to see how their crime stats by nationality look.
>>
>>62001850
>Israel
Fuck off, lmao.
Did the evil opression also cause Kurds to cut their own daughters vaginas up or staright way rape and kill them?

>>62001905
Don't make me google:
Algerische Kurden
>>
>>62000600
Hold the fucking phone........Pakis are no where nearly as bad as we are made out to be on here. Only thing we are bad at is child abuse and even then I think its probably because we get our shit kicked in by parents if we disobey. Its a cultural thing.
>>
>>62001936
It seems to me that it's impossible for Muslims to assimilate. Or they feel like they don't have too.

They always self segregate and form these gangs, even my old town south where I used to live. I think there was one Kurdish family living there, about 4 five Kurds. Did they get a job? No, instead they smuggled in cigarettes from Uzbekistan and sold them to kids.
>>
>>62001606
Lebanese mafia is all across Europe dude

Now:
Today I was with two nice algerians coworker, one I already worked a lot with and that I considered nice and clean (not the ghetto type) just admitted having been to prison for burgling (he got caught re-selling) when the other (recently emigrated algerian) mentionned knowing ppl who break&steal houses in the countryside. They talked about it like it was à cool thing to do.
The only ones who are descent are muslims and especially Old ppl.
For example one of my other coworker is a devoted muslim and we always have fun and he always drives me home, he even don't do some things like special haircuts because he don't want to look like an arab thug.
I think we must keep educating them on multiple générations and stop accepting new ones. One good point is that there is a white élite class who rules the country as they are often too stupid to do anything other than labour work.
>>
>>62002127
They are pretty bad when it comes to crime. I suppose your government couldn't care less about the scum leaving Pakistan and moving to Europe, it's no longer their problem.
>>
>>62002270
It seems bad because there are more of us.
>>
>>62002233
I think it goes deeper than that. How long have Algerians been moving to France? Decades probably. There is no sign of them assimilating and not acting like thugs. Perhaps, some of the old ones are alright but that is because they're old can't exactly go around robbing and raping people any more.

I believe that North Africans and Arabs in the Middle East are pre-disposed to commit crime. Perhaps a lack of IQ.
>>
>>62002183
>assimilate
You only need that when a people isn't state conform enough.
So you deconstruct their own culture and replace it with yours.

Turks for example never had to assimilate in Germany.
>>
>>62002357
There is a large Chinese population they aren't committing crimes like rape and sexual assault on the same level as Pakistanis
>>
>>62002410
>Turks for example never had to assimilate in Germany.
Why is that? Was it discouraged for them too assimilate?
>>
File: 1a.jpg (76 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
76 KB, 600x900
>>62002488
We come from a more glorious nation than the host nation.
>>
File: 1461868325886.jpg (20 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
1461868325886.jpg
20 KB, 441x414
>>62002559
Go home then
>>
>>62002447
Still its no where near as bad as I thought.
>>
>>62002614
Despite the fact that you can sftu many do.
>>
File: 1465678377997.jpg (14 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
1465678377997.jpg
14 KB, 244x207
>>62002647
>holding nationalistic views about your country despite running away from it to work in a more richer and prosperous nation
Pathetic
>>
File: mongol-jurta1.gif (64 KB, 336x305) Image search: [Google]
mongol-jurta1.gif
64 KB, 336x305
>>62002761
It might make more sense when your culture didn't develope on an island.
>>
>>62002832
But that doesn't make sense, Mehmet
If you love Turkey then go and live there, be with your own people rather than making life worse for the people of Germany
>>
>>62002898
Turkey is where my home is.
>making life worse for the people of Germany
You just make that up.
But have fun with your own state.
>>
>>62002951
It's apparent your people make life worse for the Germans, based on the crimes your countrymen commit there.
>>
>>62003069
You only connotate the whole graph with Turks.
I won't accept such a situation just becaue it's easier for you understand.
>>
File: laffs.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
laffs.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>62003249
>sorry I don't like factual evidence so I won't accept it
>>
>>62002399
Except their crime rates are much lower at home (google it. it's either European-tier or sub-European-tier for any crime) where they can be even more organized in their crime, so it's not IQ retard.
>>
>>62003330
Using Turks and islam, sunna and islam, and hadiths and Koran and practices of certain people all synonymously like tis branded into your fried brain is completely delusional.
Also, some developments are repercussions of the way your state gained wealth.
>>
>>62003364
Of course it would be lower while they live in their own countries. They are with their people, the ones which match their IQ there is a harmony effect.

Not to mention punishment in Islamic countries are a lot more barbaric

>>62003508
Using your fairy tale book as an excuse for your fellow Turks behaviour in foreign nations is no excuse.
>>
>>62003615
What fairy tale book? Are you talking about KORAN!
>>
>>62003615
Lmao nice ad hoc bullshit explanation you just pulled out of your ass. How do you even think that makes any sort of sense whatsoever? And why the fuck is crime so high in nigger and spic countries?
>>
File: barry.png (1 MB, 953x648) Image search: [Google]
barry.png
1 MB, 953x648
>>62003773
The north African countries are richer, somewhat compared to the Sub-Saharan nations. Poverty inevitably leads to crime.

Where there is harmony and people are with their own group there is less crime. Algerians in Europe feel no need to abide by the law as it is not their group that's going to be negatively effected by it. Would you shit on your own doorstep?
>>
>>62003069
They like us though :3
>>
>>62004574
The stats are probably skewed from the ethnic Turks that are born in Germany and have German nationality. Even so, they are raised by their 1st or 2nd generation Turkish parents which embed a favourable view of Turkey since childhood. On paper they may be German but they are, in essence Turkish.
>>
>>62002399
Lack of global intelligence.
The only knowledge that is widespread is religion, and I've seen several Times Old arabs mocking "intelligent" conversations about IT or politics
>>
>>62000600
Even shittier genes than the rest.
>>
>>62000688
>Islamic diaspora commit a disproportionate amount of crime based on their populations in European countries.
I remember reading about a french volunteer in the waffen SS who said he met a lot of Algerians in jail because they raped a bunch of german girls as they were leaving church

The answer is that they have to go home, or be killed where they are. We can be friends with the islamic/arab world, but we can't be roommates.
>>
File: 1468177283841.jpg (90 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1468177283841.jpg
90 KB, 680x510
>>62002127
>Pakis are no where nearly as bad as we are made out to be on here.
>on here

You've got to be shitting me. No, just no.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.