[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she didn't exist, what is Europe like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 312x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 312x472
France doesn't exist?
>>
>>61989761
France and England would have effectively become a single country.

Would have dominated errything desu.
Or perhaps not, Joan kicking the brits' asses was actually the beginning of the bong's eternal butthurt at the continent.
>>
>>61989761
France would been a far smaller country.
>>
>>61989761
No difference
French soldiers wouldnt have a cheerleader, so they would find another
>>
>>61989761
It's weird the French think Joan was some military genius in the same league as Hannibal and Alexander. They do it with Marie Curie too, they credit all achievements of her husband to her.

I'm not sure why the French like putting women on a pedestal. Maybe it's feminism or some streak of matriarchy from their Celtic roots or it's revisionist bullshit stemming from French egalitarianism. Either way the French are hopeless whiteknight faggots.
>>
>>61990351
Joan's achievements are her own.
The other commanders were pretty surprised at the insight she showed at the siege of Orleans, for example. And she managed to get things moving pretty much on her own.
>>
>>61990351
>I'm not sure why the French like putting women on a pedestal
Gaulish heritage, women were as powerful as men under gaulish rule.
>>
>>61991199
>women were as powerful as men under gaulish rule

So the men were as weak as their women. That explains why romans conquered you so easily.
>>
>>61991401
Brennus says hi
>>
>>61991401
>you

So now Gauls are French ? Make up your mind /int/
>>
>>61991592
GAULED
>>
File: f4JSONf[1].png (1 MB, 628x896) Image search: [Google]
f4JSONf[1].png
1 MB, 628x896
>>61990351
>It's weird the French think Joan was some military genius in the same league as Hannibal and Alexander.
Literally nobody does that.

>They do it with Marie Curie too
The Swedes, actually. Unsurprisingly, it was the Swedes who insisted Curie got a nobel prize along with her husband and Becquerel. Not even HER FUCKING HUSBAND requested that she got a nobel prize back then, and Becquerel was pretty miffed if I'm not mistaken.

>I'm not sure why the French like putting women on a pedestal.
Saints, not women. It's because France is (or was) a Catholic country.

>Maybe it's feminism or some streak of matriarchy from their Celtic roots
Nah, that was pretty much erased from French culture. You're thinking about the Brits and Boudica.

>or it's revisionist bullshit stemming from French egalitarianism
Even though France was one of the last countries to adopt female suffrage? And America (or to be more accurate Wyoming) literally the first?

>Either way the French are hopeless whiteknight faggots.
Pic related. Sufragettes were American, Third Generation Feminism is American, tumblr is American. There's nothing chivalrous about Americans, so I'll just call you faggots.
>>
>>61995048
>. It's because France is (or was) a Catholic country.
>was
i bought a bottle of champagne
when moslems start murdering french atheists i will have a toast
>>
>>61995048
I see this pic posted a lot especially by alt-right and MRAs. Someone posted an info pic that showed she's a Dutch prostitute. You're listening to a whore and probably listen to youtube faggots like Sargon. It's hard to take you seriously. Dutch are effeminate and useless as the French.
>>
>>61989860
>Angevin take over France
>France (now) include Britain
>Anglos speak French
>French language dominate Europe
>Napoleon appear
>No anglos to stop him
>French conquer the entire Europe
>The entire Europe become France's playground

>>61991401
>t. celtiberian (easily) conquered before the based gauls
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.