[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you wake up in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Port_Moresby_Town2_Mschlauch.jpg (608 KB, 904x515) Image search: [Google]
Port_Moresby_Town2_Mschlauch.jpg
608 KB, 904x515
you wake up in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
>>
>>61970795
are papuans just like africans, or are they even more primitive?
>>
>>61971039
Even more I'd say
Not to mention rather large chunks of Papua New Guinea are still unexplored
>>
>>61971039
If you run over a pig in Papua New Guinea keep fucking driving like you stole the car, pigs are basically a god there
>>
>>61971039
even more primitive.

100% of papuan women have experienced spousal violence, and they are murdering each other constantly there.
>>
>>61970795
Swim home
>>
>>61971039
They're far, far worse.
>>
How come I never hear about that country? What's it like?
>>
File: 1467205531031.png (597 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467205531031.png
597 KB, 1000x1000
>The Semen-Drinking Sambian Tribe Of Papua New Guinea!

>Throughout the six stages of the tribe’s rite of passage, the boy will perform fellatio (blowjob) to these warriors to, ironically, prove he is a real man. Because shoving manhood into a boy’s mouth is obviously a great way to make a man out of a six year old.
They testify that these boys will be unable to mature into men unless they ingest semen and that all men have, “eaten the penis”.
They are required to ingest the semen of their elders, which is thought to sustain growth and strength.
http://ouchfrandib.blogspot fr/2014/04/the-semen-drinking-sambian-tribe-of.html
>>
>>61970795
>>61971100
Explore Papua New Guinea, I guess
>>
>>61971344
Erotic.
>>
>>61971344
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaha
>>
>>61971344
B-But anon it's just another culture
>>
>>61971282
Used to be sorta like an Aussie colony, then they separated amicably. Supposed to be really uninhabited, travelling there is some real Bear Grylls shit.
>>
>>61971144
Same for people too; if you stop you'll get killed.
>>
>>61971344
>all culture are the same
>whites have no culture
>>
>>61972308
Who are we to judge? they're not destroying the planet maybe we should emulate them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.