[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any italians here? >how is people, generally speaking? >how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vincent vega.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
vincent vega.gif
1 MB, 480x270
any italians here?

>how is people, generally speaking?
>how easy is to score a job in whatever?
>how's it living in the city vs countryside?

i need to leave chile, and since i have italian citizenship, why not just go there and see how things go. also, is learning/speaking italinan on-the-go advisable? or i'd be better to already know it beforehand?

any other comment or observation would be greatly welcomed.
>>
>>61969619
go to spain instead
>>
>Italy
>jobs
in bocca al lupo
>>
>>61969619
>how is people, generally speaking?
same as in the rest of the world. maybe a little more expansive than usual.
>how easy is to score a job in whatever?
not too difficult if you live in a big city (milan and maybe rome) impossible otherwise.
>how's it living in the city vs countryside?
see above
>>
>>61969619
>since i have italian citizenship
So you have EU citizenship and you can go to a better EU country instead
>>
>>61969619
If you want to come to Italian learn it beforehand. But this anon isn't wrong >>61970165
Since Monti made his reforms it's way harder to get a job for young people. This depending of course on your qualifications
>>
>>61970550
>implying spain isn't worse than us
i'm not saying that it's piece of cake to find a job, but spain (with portugal and greece) it's even worse than us.
>>
>>61970818
I suggested Spain because of the common language
t. first guy who suggested spain
>>
how expensive is college in Italy? how much does it vary depending on the career?
>>
>>61971225
The tuition is based on your and your family's economic status, it ranges from 0 €/year to like 2500 €/year
Living costs depend on the city
>>
>>61970314
>le italian dishwasher in london faec
>>
>>61970165
This. As an Italian citizen, you are also a Union citizen and can live and work anywhere in the EU
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.