[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your country >when do you think Americans will stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Mexico y USA.jpg (37 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
Mexico y USA.jpg
37 KB, 563x470
>Your country
>when do you think Americans will stop saying that Mexicans are fleeing Mexico to go to the US

I mean Mexicans have been leaving for almost a decade now, do they think that every Spanish speaking person is a Mexican?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

Is like they were on denial.
>>
>>61965020
They're called deportations Juan
>>
>>61965020
The funny thing is, most of the Mexicans I know are great. The ones that actually crossed the border to come here, I mean. It's the ones that are born or raised in the US who are the absolute shits, and we can't deport those.
>>
>>61965296
Any theories why?
>>
>>61965382
The ones that actually cross want to get a better life and have a motive to work,they work hard to live better, whereas their children grow up spoiled.
>>
>>61965296
There are plenty of bad apples
Don't forget Mexico is cartel land and the cartel controls pretty much every gang in America
>>
American consider central americans and darker south americans "mexicans" too

in this case stats about mexican expat is worthless
>>
>>61965382
Butthurt over some wars and a sense of Muslim-tier special snowflakeism in regards to ethnicity. They bitch about how everything sucks in this country and they refuse to say anything bad about Mexico, or when they do, it's the US's fault. I've told a few to either stop bitching or go back to Mexico if tthey think its so great and they just replied with a "fuck you". Usually their parents are either very pro or anti-American, hardly ever in between

t. CHI
>>
>>61965382
This place constantly barrages minorities with a "you are a victim, the deck is stacked against you, everything is awful for you" message. It is true in some cases but not all. I have a coworker who came here from Mexico, barely speaks any English, and makes more than I do because he's been working there longer. He's an easygoing and friendly guy, and this is probably a better job than what he could've gotten with a similar skillset back home.

The kids who grow up as the children of those immigrants look at the investment banker's kids who live in the big house on the corner and think "why don't my siblings and I each have our own individual xbox? this country hates us" when in fact the majority of the families around are in similar situations to them. They conflate the few people who are actually overpriveleged with everybody outside of their ingroup, leading to anger and resentment of perceived injustice.

It takes most families, black, brown, or white, generations to leave poverty, though that is less and less apparent in this global social media-saturated world.
>>
>>61965020
Workers of America just scapegoat you for the pains of globalism
That's where 99% of the hate comes from
Think of how many made in Mexico shit we see in stores mixed with Mexicans working jobs in almost every town in America

Personally I don't care much about Mexicans individually
I do however support the Trump wall as a statement and public work
>>
>>61965382
I've got a lot of respect for the illegals because most of the time they just want to work and live a quiet life.
They're kids grow up to be gangbangers/deadbeats and take for granted a lot of what their parents struggled for.
They have no motivation to go to college, and are just fucking lazy.
t. chicano
>>
>>61965296
ditto.
Some of my best friends came here from mexico seeking a better life While I knew an American with Mexican Descent who was a total Dickbag.

hell, the Dickbag was fucking convinced that Mexican is a race and would call people who didn't agree "fucking retards"
>>
>>61965296
Yeah, most of the Mexicans I know are great too.
>>
>>61965296
Which explains why mecixo is such a shitty place to be unless its near the border.
Most of the good ones already fled.
>>
>>61966918
theres a lot of people on here who think mexican is a race as well
>>
>>61969335
Most retarded reply in the thread.
>>
>tfw no chicano gf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.