[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/语言/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: grecanie.jpg (174 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
grecanie.jpg
174 KB, 750x730
Language learners, what resources are you using? What communities are you involved in to improve your language mastery?
>>
Tae Kim

Pen

Papers.

Literally only things you need to study Japanese.
>>
>>61914785
How do you organize your papers?
>>
http://boards.4chan.org/int
>>
>>61914825
I usually just use them once to remember the character. I write each character down 50 times and then get rid of the paper, because it helps to memorize to memorize it, but I really don't have any use in keeping the paper or knowing how to write in Japanese.
>>
>>61914991
why are you learning jap? for hentai?
>>
>>61915043
Because I want to read series of Light Novels Kino's Journey. I know there's a fan translation, but after reading books in English I've acquired taste for experiencing things in language they're intended to be experienced in.

And list goes on as I go on, for example Fuuko no Iru Mise is not translated and I would to finish that one.
>>
>>61915248
I'm so envious of you, cuz you have a clear goal. I'm learning Japanese for 3+ years and don't have anything particular in mind to read or watch. Yeah, it helps me to understand nuances not conveyed by translation but who cares about nuances in childish cartoons anyway?
>>
File: japanese twitter man.jpg (83 KB, 1274x708) Image search: [Google]
japanese twitter man.jpg
83 KB, 1274x708
>>61915507
Studying for the studying can be a goal too. Keep your chin up, the fact that you keep going already makes a better man.
>>
http://www.radiowebsites.org/
listening to radio in your target language
Baron guides for speaking the lenguage with vocab and rules
Lastly, using italki like sites or meetup.com
>>
>>61914744
bump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.