[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wich part of your cunt curses the most? Northern norwegians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cunt.jpg (36 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
36 KB, 600x464
Wich part of your cunt curses the most?

Northern norwegians has made cursing into an artform. In a ruling there they made it clear that it is legal to call a policeman "horsecock" since it is considered an everyday word up there.

I have translated a gem that has been floating around norwegian social media for some years:

The following message was a phonemessage left on the supportline in the departement of fishing after he had been requiered to install som sort of computer thingy on his fishing boat:

Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukg9_sK8fWg

Translation 1/2:

Now I'm pissed off, seriously. For fuck sake, what a bunch of acursed shit. Who in the hell is it that came up with this satans machinery?
You can't for fuck-frying-hell cock around with this for weeks, ...A man has for fucks sake other things to do than sit around fiddeling cunts and balls with that satans computermousefuck.

Can you from deepest inside the green-smoggy devils-ass tell me what the point is with some scrapyard junk standing there screaming and howling with a bunch of
fucking sounds and blinking lights out from hell - and passwords and wires and buttons squeezing out like the devil everywhere!?

If only i'd gotten hold of you guys - you hellish cocksucker-support-quack-quacks. I should for sinking fuck assrape you back to where you belong,
satans cunt-turned-inside-out of a bunch of horsecocks! Don't come here and try to sell man-shit to people and tell me what buttons to push you satans gjeddepeis(dont know what gjeddepeis even means).

cont.
>>
>>61883717
>Translation 2/2:

If it where up to me you should be out on the icy sea jerking off harbour seal cocks, acursed southerner-satans.
Then you could sit there and configure yourself so in-the-hell far up your own outfucked assholes
that you would have to shit out your ears the next time you went on the shitter and when you were done with that i would personally come and format your face and install skanken(dont know what this means) up inside
your ballsack so that you would piss red serialnumbers.

Should there still be any life left in you after this i will plug and push you so in the fucking hell far up the biggest asshole i could find that you would smell man-shit until the day you die!
For fucking-boiling-deepest inside the hottest burned out part of hell-for satan! Let me get a hold of just one of you guys!

I have for hell pulled the heads of fishfucks before!

i tried to translate it word for word and thats why the scentenses are a bit wierd here and there..
>>
>>61883717
Probably Rio de Janeiro. They curse more than Australians there.
>>
Bavarians
>>
Rural rednecks, but they don't have much of their own vocabulary. They just swear constantly in a strong accent, kinda like trailer park boys.
>>
Actually here everyone curse and almost everywhere.
Prooly our southerners do it more rude.
>>
File: Wütender Bayer.jpg (229 KB, 417x580) Image search: [Google]
Wütender Bayer.jpg
229 KB, 417x580
>>61883867
Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime
Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis
Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia
redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du
rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa,
sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana
Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn
miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

>>61883833
Is it at least funny or african american/mexican gang tier style cursing?

The latter is just poor form.
>>
>>61883717
Gjeddepeis = pike's cock (the fish)

Skanken = the ham. In this case referring to his thigh. He'll install his foot so far into their ballsack that his thigh is in there.
>>
>>61884507

so "peis" is also another word for cock up there?
>>
File: grispeis.jpg (15 KB, 537x141) Image search: [Google]
grispeis.jpg
15 KB, 537x141
>>61884899
Yas. They use it in northern Trondelag as well.

Pic related (drywall anchor) is referred to by my dad as "pigs cocks" or "grispeis"
>>
>>61883717
>In a ruling there they made it clear that it is legal to call a policeman "horsecock"
why would it be illegal?
>>
>>61885502
Because insulting police is a verbal attack, basically. We have really strict police, even though their methods are usually not violent..
>>
>>61886504
there's a law against ''verbal attacks''? We have laws against racism, homophobia etc but not a standard insult.
>>
>>61883717
Veneto
>>
The everything.
>>
Everywhere is the same tbqh
>>
>>61886959
It's very important we never hurt people's feelings! D':
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.