[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Democratic Russia...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 2871037_original.jpg (61 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
2871037_original.jpg
61 KB, 800x544
Τοday in Russian Federation was approved so called 'Yarovoy's Pack' of amendments, that go against few paragraphs of russian constitution, ilcluding paragraph 24.1, about citizen's right on keeping their personal life secret.

Due to amendmends was legalized procedure of country-wide tapping of the phones (if I used wrong term for that action, then pardon me), aswell as monitoring of Internet logs of russian users of the Internet.

The pack was approved in parlament pretty fast, and today was verified by president of the country.

...despite of going against consitution of 1993.

There is a link to a petition against these amendments, that you, Anonimous, I hope may sign. Because such acts go against idea of anonymousity itself, and, regardless of being excused as act of fighting against terrorism, being more like a spit in a collective face of people, living in the country.

I understand, that does not affect many of you - but this is one of the moments, when one anon should rely on others - because goverment, aswell as president, rejected the common sence and went against human rights.

Help me, Anon, you are my only hope.
>>
>>61883588

https://www.change.org/p/%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0-%D1%8F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9
>>
>>61883588
>>61883641
Should we even sign it? If too many foreign IP's are registered they might nullify the whole petition.
>>
>>61883588

It was pretty evil case desu.

I guess you will go to tor / full encryption soon.
>>
>>61883701

It's already been dismissed by goverment, due to being positioned on non-controlled website, located outside of the country.

It is more adressing of world's society, than goverment, at that point.
>>
>>61883701
that's probably true.

however, http://www.vpngate.net/en/
>>
>>61883701
just do it because it is the right thing

worrying whether or not it will be accepted goes against the spirit of the protest
>>
File: 14636757584480.jpg (39 KB, 368x604) Image search: [Google]
14636757584480.jpg
39 KB, 368x604
>Booo hoo i am gonna pay 7 buks more for internet.
>How dare Putin do this.
>>
>>61883945
+15
>>
>>61883988
+15
>>
>>61883988
>>61884015
+30
>>
>>61883988
>>61884015
>>61884097
total: 60 sunflower seeds.
>>
>>61883588
Why are you so afraid of the FSB reading your posts and seeing your pictures? You don't have something to hide, do you Ivan?
>>
>>61884149
I am afraid of changes in contitution, that reduce amount of citizen's rights. Of changes that happened, and that are possible now, that these been verified.

Have absolutely no interest in finding out how far goverment might go.
>>
the most fucked up thing is, I don't know how to even help you guys.

it is always easy to feel sympathy, but irl it doesn't mean a shit.
>>
>>61884331
electronic private surveilance means a lot
precedence is always dangerous no matter where whom or how
>>
>>61884496
yep. I ment sympathy doesn't mean a shit.

that law is terrifying.
>>
go back to ukraine, fuckin liberal hohol scum
>>
>>61884696
the government and powerful people need to be reminded that it isn't right

because if they are not reminded then they can literally do anything
>>
This thing OP said is really bad and what Putin does in his recent term (from 2012) is ridiculous but comparing him to Stalin is 1000 years too early. If he was like Stalin, we couldn't talk to you, guys, and all liberal media would be literally destroyed, etc, etc. But he's pretty bad, he doesn't fight corruption, imports migrant labor for his friends and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
It means providers MUST pay godzillions of sheckels to buy equipment to archive THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET Russians browase in three months. Keeping all that shit on HDDs! No private decryption keys anymore and yes, they must make any decryption used possible too decrypt. That means giving all info including science research and business information to the super reliable and fair FSB guys who would totally not sell your patents or use any commercial info to become ultra-trillionares ::DDD
>>
File: 1465603729397.gif (16 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1465603729397.gif
16 KB, 645x773
Why can't we live in a non-authoritarian country?
>>
File: russian history.png (6 KB, 441x281) Image search: [Google]
russian history.png
6 KB, 441x281
>>61886096
>>
>>61886119
I wouldn't say our monarchy was different than European
Also, we didn't get liberal capitalism, it was just chaos
>>
File: 1462977922394.png (661 KB, 1114x844) Image search: [Google]
1462977922394.png
661 KB, 1114x844
>>61883588
>There is a link to a petition against these amendments
>idk how laws are made let's do some poll in muh internets
>>
So you're one step closer to become US?
>>
But all your telephone calls and shit you do on the internet is already being monitored by CIA, FSB and maybe China too. They are just making it official.

Not saying it's good, but it's stuff that has been going on for years already.
>>
>>61886096

Imagine if 1917 didnt happen. You would have been on the winning side of the war.
The reforms initiated by Tsar Alexander and continued by Nicholas might have lead to a constitutional monarchy.
The country might have gone through industrialisation and become an economic powerhouse.
Instead the (((bolsheviks))) took over, killed millions of people, build an umsustainable economy that promptly collapsed once it had to compete with their foreign counterparts and poisoned the Russian soul.
If I were Russian i would be crying myself into sleep every night.
>>
>>61887234
you can say the same for south america too
pure fantasy
>>
File: chavito.png (166 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
chavito.png
166 KB, 480x259
>>61887300
F-Fuck you too.
>>
>>61887300

I know. Its best not to think about it.
>>
This law will destroy internet. The only place, where I could feel myself free. Where everything was so fun, and kept me living. And it will be destroyed to the end of the year. Nothing will left, except deepest depression.
>>
>>61883588
why don't russians just move?
>>
>>61887606
Where?
>>
>>61887883
somwhere else
>>
>>61887969
Do you need 150 mln of hungry snow niggers? No? Just as I though.
>>
>>61888018
there are plenty of places that do, is it hard for russians to emigrate?
>>
>>61888077
Yes, it is. Almost impossible for the majority of population. Because of money, mostly.
>>
>>61888077
It's not that easy, i'd say
We're not beloved by SJW's
>tfw not 1st world enough to enjoy freedom in your country and not 3rd world enough to live on a welfare
>>
>>61888309
>>61888386
shame, most russians I've met were very good people, really dispelled most things people told me about them
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x656
>>61883588
>>
>>61888916
What?
We're talking about freedom and quality of life, not about people
>>
>>61889121

There's the constitution:
http://www.constitution.ru/10003000/10003000-4.htm

And there's the text of "Yarovoy's Pack" of amendments:
http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201607070016?index=0&rangeSize=1

Pay attention to paragraph 24.1 of constitution, and paragraph 15.3, where providers of internet are obliged to keep text, voice recordings, video, audio material, and other messages of internet users.

Also, you may notice the difference between dates of being accepted by State's Duma and being approved by Federation Council, which is - a revolting five days. A haste, that does not promises anything good relied to these amendments.
>>
>>61890038

*and paragraph 15.3 of amendment's text.
>>
>>61883588
At least you have the luxury of knowing for SURE your kind and all knowing never been wrong government is listening. And even have public proof to any normie whose arguments are all about: I have nothing to hide and we are all unimportant to care. For fucks sake, just read the W10 EULA. For decades it was just speculations about how W are spying. Now you have it directly in EULA. And normies don't give a shit.

Not like other big countries which operates in secrets and lies.

I still find it funny how every big enough democracy based system is afraid most of his own voters and citizens. And in the first place if the system was doing his job well, there would be no need to making these steps in the first place.

Don't worry Russia, you aren't alone. The internet has become so big even the oldest politicians can't ignore it anymore and are trying bullshit laws all over the world. Encryption, privacy, anonymity, easy protocols, free software, choosing what to download(adblock), ability to choose your hardware it is all slowly but surely going to be controlled in one fucked way or another.

And what can we do to stop this? Nothing. By definition government can't stand things which are uncontrolled. Normal people likes to be controlled and regulated in things they don't understand.

For example healthcare. Most people have no clue about medicine so you can't just go and buy some cool drug to make your balls bigger. On the other hand you need your gov to make some standard so the doctor you entrust yourself have some qualification. But even if you are skilled in medicine, laws still restrict you.

Same with IT stuff. It is more and more complicated. The regulation will be painful, expensive and mostly useless because when you know your tools, no gov can overcame you. But hopefully in the long run it will be worth it.

tldr: Stay low, optimistic and never lose hope my dear Russian comrades even thou your country history tells otherwise.
>>
>>61883588
Crazy ruble threads went stale. Give up
>>
How long until Rossiya is free from authoritarian goverments?
>>
if i was russian the only thing i would be pissed about is the fact that putin tanked your economy for crimea
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.