[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do your country teach you to believe four seasons are good advantage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ffour.jpg (120 KB, 937x786) Image search: [Google]
ffour.jpg
120 KB, 937x786
my school teacher says
korea has four seasons and it is good advantage
but when I visited New zealand for exchange student
one japanese says 'japan has four seasons'
at that time, I realize that korea is not a only country that has four seasons.
>>
>>61883370
I wish I lived on a planet that had no summer. I have to take two showers per day now.
>>
File: 1281024644662_1_orig.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1281024644662_1_orig.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
Yeah, pretty much.

It's ok to spend 4-5 months in a country where the air hurts you face because it's so fucking beautiful for a few weeks in between the cold and a mosquito season.
>>
>>61883949
>tfw mountains block the prevailing winds
>tfw fall colors for months

Too bad I live on the other side that gets ripped to shit after the first wind.
>>
>>61883370
We were taught about the four seasons being an integral part of nature and we were taught about the character of each season, but never actually in association with patriotism. So... I guess Russians see winter with the most fondness as a national thing, even if many actually resent it and want eternal summer, though eternal summer is seen as not quite Russian, despite some of the most populated regions of Russia being warm. Subtle.
>>
>>61883370
In Brazil we tecnically have only to: dry and rainy seasons, but the concept of 4 is common here
>>
>live in Northern California
>have only one season, pleasantly warm
>>
I live in Massachusetts and the difference between the seasons is extremely noticeable.

Winter
>snow snow snow snow snow snow snow

>Fall
>tress trees trees trees trees trees plants plants plants plants

Spring
>leaves leaves leaves leaves birds birds birds rain rain rain flowers flowers flowers

>Summer
>fuck that too hot

Summer it gets into the 90s kindof easily and winter it gets near 0. It's a pretty wide spectrum for some reason. Temperate climate and all.
>>
>>61884519
I guess we are the same.
I just love spring when it's raining all of the time and there is fog most of the time and it's just so fucking comfy. Autumn is great as well, although the lack of leaves is kind of bad.
>>
I think that I'm a lot lazier during summer because of all the heat and fun activities. It's pretty hard to concentrate on work.
I wonder if there's a correlation between long summers and work output.
>>
>>61884681
>Northern Europe is rich
>Southern is poor
>>
>>61884611
Yeah, I sortof changing the subject though, I can feel myself getting older because of the seasons. I've seen the cycle come and go again so many times I'm almost 'counting' the winter's I've seen. After I moved to this new city I've seen 5 or so winter's. And I'm feeling my own mortality. Life is too short.
>>
>>61884746
I'm just counting years of virginity 2bh.
>>
>>61884611
>I just love spring when it's raining all of the time

you would love Bergen / Norway then. There are no winter, just a very long autumn with lots of rain from November to April.
>>
>>61884862
I like winter time, actually. Summer is the only thing I hate. The melancholic weather is nice. Anything that's over 15 or 20 degreees is too much to me.
>>
>>61884519
Take all that and make it extreme and you have where I live.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.