[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET US LEAVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
LET US LEAVE
>>
will catalonia and basque country secede to stay in the EU ?
>>
>>61880690
their nationalist movements have nothing to do with the EU

they'll try to secede in or out the EU
>>
>>61880602
You're a fucking spexit
>>
>>61880690
If we become independent is because we want to be a sovereign nation ruled by ourselves, therefore Catalonia joining the EU is senseless. Why should we leave Spain and join the EU?
>>
>>61880876
so people wouldnt like to join the EU as an independent state?
>>
>>61880602
Aren't you guys heavily subsidized by the EU? How would you maintain an economy?
>>
>>61881902
There is no consense, liberals want, the rest doesnt
>>
First country to leave wins. (britain not included)
>>
>>61880602
>implying the EU is going to allow itself to lose Madrid
>>61882018
The only way would be to cut off everything south of Toledo and west of Valladolid. Even still, the EU is not going to let the financial center of Southern Europe to just live, let alone with debts.
>>
>>61880602

>Spexit

Literally nobody is calling for it.
>>
>>61882228
>political parties
no
>real people
yes
>>
>>61882228
damn spucks

spucks=spanish cucks
>>
>>61880602
>british using a spanish proxy
you are not fooling anyone, miguel
>>
>>61882259

>real people in my mind according to myself
>>
>>61882317
Que te den por el culo, puta rana de mierda lamepolla alemana, la unión europea ha destruido la industria y la capacidad de nuestros países y aún así le lames la polla, me das asco puto traidor de mierda.
>>
>>61882328
leave home for a day
>>
>>61882403

And go to Falange Española lardasses HQ? No thx
>>
>>61882371
So you called a spanish friend. Hardly surprised
>>
>>61882528
>4chan user
>friends
>>
>>61882228
>>61882328
>>61882519
el cibervoluntariANO señores
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.